general media Who's your favorite LGBT characters (couples)?

TBD

Just saw this anime "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!" 

Gotta add a character or 2! Will spoiler this one as it is a new anime (2020)

Spoiler

Mary Hunt 

lgbt7.png.baf2179687515e35b6d093d9690c05ff.png

Maria Campbell

lgbt9.png.21def462b5faed2a0615c944805e26a9.png

Sophia Ascart

lgbt8.png.af722b692e0bb72f8e4cc5dafd2410be.png

Honestly hard to tell if she is actually lesbian but this one scene in the show seemed to imply it strongly but a bunch of other stuff felt like it negated it. 

img-38649-1-MLP-The%20Game%20Banner.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Auntie Lofty and Auntie Holiday. They are just a happily  married and normal marriage who happen to be a same gender couple.

I would have included Lyra and Bon Bon, but other than their wedding photo and they still being together in the final episode, nothing else was shown as an official couple 

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

• 2 months later...

You know what? Fuck it

Metal Gear is such a homoerotic franchise that I wouldn't have been surprised if Snake and Otacon had actually become a thing and not just because they're both basically Sunny's dads

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Amity and Luz from The Owl House. I've never been as obsessed with a ship as I am with that one, even more because it's both canon and handled so damn well in terms of how healthy the relationship is.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Oooh so many couples to choose from, here's a few that come to mind:

Charlie Morningstar and Vaggie - Hazbin Hotel.

Luz Noceda and Amity Blight & Raine Whispers and Eda Clawthorne - The Owl House.

Korra and Asami Sato - The Legend of Korra.

Ruby and Sapphire - Steven Universe.

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline the Vampire Queen - Adventure Time.

Adora and Catra - She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

• Brohoof 1

Shinji x Kaworu - This one’s kinda canon kinda not. It really depends on who you ask. I personally consider it fully canon especially after the rebuild movies, there’s no heterosexual explanation for the relationship Shinji and Kaworu have in those movies.

Luz x Amity - this one is 100% canon :)

Undyne x Alphys - Again, 100% canon, and adorable. I love those two goof balls so much.

Rarity x Applejack (in EQG) - I mean it’s basically canon in EQG, even the director said they were rarijack shipping in Rollercoaster of Friendship.

• Brohoof 1

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

There are two lgbt couples I really like. The first is Lyra x bon bon because I sarted shipping them really early in my time in the fandom and I was really happy to see them coming together. The other on is Luz and Amity from The Owl house because it was not only really good written but I also like how these couple progress from rivals over friends to a loved couple. And I also still enjoy Waylon Smithers from the Simpsons (but more in a comedic way). 

• Brohoof 1

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

(edited)

Gus Duncz x Wally Langford (Mission Hill)

Satoru Tendou x Shirou Sawaguchi (Time Lag manga)

Nagisa Noi x Shizuma Hanazono (Strawberry Panic)

Lyra x Bon Bon (MLP & EG)

Applejack x Rarity (EG)

Applejack x Rainbow Dash (EG)

Princess Bubblegum x Marceline (Adventure Time)

Ruby x Sapphire (Steven Universe)

Adora x Catra (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)

Luz Noceda x Amity Blight (The Owl House)

Alador Blight x Darius Deamonne (The Owl House)

Yuu Koito x Touko Nanami (Bloom Into You)

Yuki Nomoto x Totoko Kasuga though still building up to that. (She Loves to Cook and She Loves to Eat)

Rae Taylor x Claire Francois (I'm in Love With the Villainess)

Ones I headcanon, mostly:

Fluttershy x Rainbow Dash (EG)

Chariot du Nord x Croix Meridies (Little Witch Academia)

Della Duck x Penumbra

Gus Porter Matt Tholomule (The Owl House)

But definitely Akko Kagari and Diana Cavendish from Little Witch Academia.  Tell this is 100% hetero:

Little Witch Academia manga Chapter 3 "The Witch From The East":

little_witch_academia__not_lumity__but____by_antiyonder_dgdzb6t-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.4ee5e6cda6f1f5f4a67ffabc4672298c.jpg

Page 26 from the light novel "Little Witch Academia- The Nosensical Witch and the Country of the Faires":

little_witch_academia__love_hate__by_antiyonder_dgdzcp9-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.5b46e3fbe4cba392af45ea70c03f4821.jpg

Also from the light novel on Page 11:

Diana Cavendish. She's a girl in my class with fluffy, wavy hair. Some people say she's the best student in all of Luna Nova's history. On top of that, she's really pretty, super-smart and from a very distinguished family. Basically, she's perfect.

Hetero?  Sure.😏

Edited by Antiyonder
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Also Tangle and Whisper from IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog continuity.

Strawberry Shortcake and Orange Blossom I would say from Strawberry Shortcake Berry in the Big City, but previous incarnations have them with that vibe.

Though for Berry in the Big City, I'm not adverse to Strawberry with Raspberry Tart.

Oh and one headcanon I have for Ruby and Sapphire which I'm sure is original (😅) is that they play the Gen 3 Pokémon Hoenn games.

But they play the version sharing the name of each other.  Garnet plays Emerald.  Or if one exists in-universe, Pokémon Garnet.😁

Edited by Antiyonder