Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Custom emotes FINALS!(VOTE NOW)

Lord Valtasar

Vote your favorite  

119 users have voted

1. 1. Emotes for each number are in the thread

This poll is closed to new votes

the poll kinda derp'd as it's still counting old votes without actually counting them. ...or sth like this. bVuh5CM.png

Had to cancel my ghost vote first in order to be able to actually vote properly in the current poll. Also the list of members who voted shows these ghost votes. dfEG13d.png spoopy 0CHh6vQ.png

I just hope users won't have any difficulties. :P 

Aaaaaanyway, I was thinking about an emote that I could see me and the others potentially using it (for non-trolling/mocking purposes), and I voted for #2, but #9 is an equally good option. Ofc obviously everyone knows Coco#6 is totally awesome and stuff and I use it really often myself for a longer while now and I would vote for that one for Taco, but I can't help but think that the vote could be a bit biased for totally mysterious reasons. AORb7fS.gif

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

the poll kinda derp'd as it's still counting old votes without actually counting them. ...or sth like this. bVuh5CM.png

Had to cancel my ghost vote first in order to be able to actually vote properly in the current poll. Also the list of members who voted shows these ghost votes. dfEG13d.png spoopy 0CHh6vQ.png

I just hope users won't have any difficulties. :P 

Aaaaaanyway, I was thinking about an emote that I could see me and the others potentially using it (for non-trolling/mocking purposes), and I voted for #2, but #9 is an equally good option. Ofc obviously everyone knows Coco#6 is totally awesome and stuff and I use it really often myself for a longer while now and I would vote for that one for Taco, but I can't help but think that the vote could be a bit biased for totally mysterious reasons. AORb7fS.gif

yeah, i noticed the ghost votes aswel but i can't do much about it, they just serve to conceal who voted what so it's no big deal as they don't actually change the count
bias is just an excuse others use to dissuade you from what you trully love, liking your own stuff is perfectly valid

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

yeah, i noticed the ghost votes aswel but i can't do much about it, they just serve to conceal who voted what so it's no big deal as they don't actually change the count
bias is just an excuse others use to dissuade you from what you trully love, liking your own stuff is perfectly valid

That's true, it's not an issue in the end. I just hope everyone interested will notice, that their votes became ghosts, and that they have to go back to vote options and cast it again for it to count. :P 

Yeah, yeah, I know, but it just feels a bit odd from my own perspective. 77EqXXE.png I kinda can't decide anyway, I like these three. :P I may reconsider my choice, will perform some thonks later. :mlp_icwudt:

Just now, Rikifive said:

That's true, it's not an issue in the end. I just hope everyone interested will notice, that their votes became ghosts, and that they have to go back to vote options and cast it again for it to count. :P 

Yeah, yeah, I know, but it just feels a bit odd from my own perspective. 77EqXXE.png I kinda can't decide anyway, I like these three. :P I may reconsider my choice, will perform some thonks later. :mlp_icwudt:

oh no, no votes were nulified, these are remnants from the previous poll

9 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

oh no, no votes were nulified, these are remnants from the previous poll

Yes, yes, but for users, who have voted in the previous poll, it will be shown as if they have casted the vote already, even though the poll has changed.

By default, voting options should be displayed first, with an option to view the results without voting. If the vote is cast, it shows the results by default with the option to go back to vote again - and that's what those users will see.

The poll was showing me results as if I have voted, even though my vote wasn't relevant anymore. It registered, that I have voted already. Had to go back and then throw a vote that actually counted.

Anyway, it's rather self explanatory to re-cast the vote anyway, as the order of options has been reordered, so I believe users shouldn't get confused.

• Brohoof 1

Aaaaw you know what, although the other emotes are really good options, I think I'll stick with my very first thought I had back then - that there's plenty of Rarity emotes already and that Coco indeed needs more love! R2zWBpB.png

Flipped my vote to #6 AORb7fS.gif

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i actually didn't, i just slapped the image on top of the template i gave and rescaled it, but that one has some nice contrast of colors so it looks good
the "it's been 84 years" one had the same method but looked blurry, not all images translate the same

Well, that's a neat trick to rescaling. I'll be using a similar technique myself

• Brohoof 1

On 9/19/2020 at 6:42 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

Ghosts are voting???  :o

• Brohoof 1

Look what I stumbled across in an old post in the topic Show a pic of yourself:

img-1867175-1-biggrin.png

Now that is creepy, too bad it is too late. I don't even know how drew it!

Spoiler

prepare for trouble, make it double 
to protect the world from drab creations
to unite boutiques thoughout the nations
Coco, Rares :eager::devious: 
team fashion sews them with the speed of light
wear those designs now, or prepare to fight
hmph, that's right :sassy:

• Brohoof 6

18 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

prepare for trouble, make it double 
to protect the world from drab creations
to unite boutiques thoughout the nations
Coco, Rares :eager::devious: 
team fashion sows them with the speed of light
wear those designs now, or prepare to fight
hmph, that's right :sassy:

Team Pocket! :pinkie:  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Team Pocket! :pinkie:  :confused:

that's a team of heroes, not villains, they sow pockets in all the dresses, stylish but also practical everyone loves them

• Brohoof 2