Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Clouded Path (1x1 with C. Thunder Dash)

Props Valroa

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia took a step back. Now realizing that she was no longer in control here basically, she seemed more afraid if anything. She hesitated to answer before sighing. "The way you talked to me there isn't necessarily friendly, is it? But fine. As long as you do not speak to me in that manner again." 

@Califorum

"It isn't right? Now you're starting to feel what it's like, and in order to prevent that from happening again...you have to talk respectfully to me. It's a two way street. You respect me, I respect you. No one owes you anything, and life is bigger than you." Thundy stated. 

@Califorum

"Alicorn? So what? Times have changed. The past has past. Maybe ponies won't even know that you're a princess. How did you become an alicorn anyway? You must've had to understand something truly or perform a feat to get the status...or...you could've been born an alicorn..." Thundy supposed. 

@Califorum

"Hey it's okay. You know what...screw it. I gotta introduce to you some friends of mine who despite being born differently, they can do amazing things." Thundy said reflecting on his closest friend Chelsea who had also lost both her parents. Unlike Thundy...they sadly died in a shipwreck caused by intentional motives. 

@Califorum

Thundy slowly took to the skies, waiting for Ambrosia to follow him. "Now...the thing to do when meeting a new pony or creature is say hello to them. They may ask you your name and you give it to them. Then, you can ask them to tell you about themselves, which can bring up further topics. When you're done, make sure to say "It was nice meeting you."." Thundy explained. 

@Califorum

"You'll get it Ambrosia. No one is perfect. Even if you stumble, my friends will be right there to help you. You do have to be careful though, as Chelsea and Melody can get upset easily. I can't let that happen so you have to be careful with your tone and words." Thundy warned. 

@Califorum

"Melody Breeze. She was born an Alicorn, just like you. However, she's very shy. Nonetheless, she has this amazing talent where she could make the wind sing a beautiful melody, which is guaranteed to attract nearby birds and other little critters." Thundy stated. 

@Califorum

"And there are 5 more other alicorns. You have Celestia, ruler of Equestria and the one who raises the sun. There's Luna, Princess of the Night. There's Cadence, Princess of Love. There's Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. Finally, there's little Flurry Heart, who was also born an alicorn, just like you." Thundy stated. 

@Califorum

"So apparently, Twilight Sparkle mistakenly casted an unfinished spell on her friends that scrambled all their cutie marks. She then fixed it and completed the spell, restoring her friends' cutie marks and bringing them back together. At that moment, she was taken to some realm where Celestia met her and there, she transformed into an alicorn." Thundy remembered.  

@Califorum

"She lives all the way in Ponyville. We're in the outskirts of Equestria, so it'll be quite the flight. Ponyville is also where my other friends are." Thundy stated as he looked down and saw a road. A Saleen S7 was driving along it. "Whoa, look at that. There's my friend Nitro Spark. I wonder where he's headed to...he's probably on a roadtrip." Thundy deduced. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia looks down at the Saleen S7 as it was driving along the road there before then looking back to him. "What the hell...is that? I've never seen such a weird creature...like that." she says referring to the car that he was driving, not knowing that Thundy was referring to a pony driving it.

@Califorum

"That's no creature. That's a car. There is a pegasus pony driving it though. His name is Nitro Spark. Street Racing is his passion, ever since he was a little colt. He's gone through a lot as well, and there is tension between him and his father." Thundy explained.