Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Has the Best Cutie Mark Out of the Mane Six?

Tom Gallagher

Who Has the Best Cutie Mark?  

19 users have voted

1. 1. Take your pick!

• Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Other (Write below)

As I already mentioned this is not so easy for me and I like all of the mane six and also many from other ponys. Regarding the mane six, my fav cutie marks are from (no order)

• Fluttershy
  • Rainbow
  • Twilight
  • Brohoof 4

I went with Rainbow Dash on this one. Her cutie mark is the most unique out of the six, and it is just pretty cool overall B). In fact, her mark sort of inspired the mark of one of my own characters.

• Brohoof 4

29 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight Sparkle's is my favorite because her friends were with her before she knew them and I think that's awesome! I hope this makes sense. 

The five stars around the larger one? I only recently noticed that. They were together right from the beginning and they didn’t even know it. :wub:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight Sparkle's is my favorite because her friends were with her before she knew them and I think that's awesome! I hope this makes sense. 

I like it for the same reason since her Cutie Mark is very symbolic

• Brohoof 3

From a flag viewing perspective, Rarity would win if her diamonds were arranged slightly different, but Dash just has this awesome symbol that the whole Fandom can rally behind.

• 8 months later...

It is a nano bow tie between the star of david and the thunder of lucifer. Sorry, I meant to say that is tied between twilight and rainbow dash. Rarity, applejack, fluttershy and pinkie pie drew the short straw on the cutie mark selection. Especially pinkie pie. I mean, all four of them have the same pattern repeated thrice. C'mon. That is lame. Now, if it were six or seven.