Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what are your opinion on Spoiled rich

Scootaloo9074090

Since the CMC helped reform Diamond, with her newfound knowledge of friendship and living the right way, Diamond could get through to her own mother. We saw a glimpse of this when she commanded her mom to deliver the letter. If the episode had more time, definately Spoiled Rich could've been easily redeemed. She was a bad mother for a reason: to show the stereotypical rich snooty female living in a middle class town. 

• Brohoof 4

She had some potential to turn over a new leaf. That look on her face at the end of CotLM kind of showed she'd never again try to badmouth anypony in front of her own daughter, but in seasons 6-9 she stays pretty much the same. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It's not hard to dislike her. There is a thread in the forum about who the worst pony is and I picked her for more than one reason. Even Flim&Flam don't annoy me as much as she does.

I don't like her snootiness and she gave her daughter a hard time and life. The only positive thing I could write is her name: from Spoiled Milk to Spoiled Rich. Made me chuckle when I heard the first time. But that's it.

I think if given the chance she could also get reformed through her daughter.I see the glimpse for that too, but it's just a glimpse.

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 2

Not a fan, but this is another case where I think the disdain for her is fully intended. Since she's to blame for Diamond Tiara being the way she is, I feel that our distaste for Diamond was always meant to be shifted to her. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't like her. Lol. Shocker! Nobody else does.

As others have said, she definitely could've changed however she just didn't. 

Says a lot about her imo. :dry:

As terrible as she is... I don't think she's the worst mother. At least she's there.... and doesn't try to rip her kid out of the only environment they know without at least listening to what they think like Scoots parents. It's funny because we are actually suppose to like them. I even think evil bug queen Crissy is a better parent.

• 2 weeks later...

For all her talk of prioritizing going upwards in society and rearing Diamond Tiara to have the same attitude, her incompetence in said topic would make every real  Social Climber  roll their eyes at her stupidity. She looks down on the CMC and balks at her daughter making friends with them. The trio in question have direct connections to four of Equestria's greatest heroes and have a Princess as a teacher on a weekly basis . It's the Earth equivalent of not sucking up to a person who has The Avengers on speed dial while having access to the White House. If anything, Spoiled Rich should have been scolding her daughter for not leeching off the CMC.