Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what if Discord meet the Joker would they be friend or enemy

Scootaloo9074090

On 2021-07-01 at 8:47 AM, ExplosionMare said:

Discord would feel the same way about him as he did Tirek, he’d like him at first then realize what a terrible person he is

Discord would try to reform the joker but fail because Joker is a psychopath and discord would defeat him or turn him to stone

I don't think even Tartarus would stop the joker he too unpredictable 

and even the lord of discord have standard

• Brohoof 1

I think before Discord got reformed he would be down with the Joker just because of how chaotic and unpredictable he is. However I’d see the Joker using Discord for his own gain and turning against him at some point.Thats even if the Joker would be willing to work with him to begin with. 

The way Discord is now I don’t see him approving of The Jokers ways, especially when it comes to killing.

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2021-07-03 at 3:00 PM, Clawdeen said:

I think before Discord got reformed he would be down with the Joker just because of how chaotic and unpredictable he is. However I’d see the Joker using Discord for his own gain and turning against him at some point.Thats even if the Joker would be willing to work with him to begin with. 

The way Discord is now I don’t see him approving of The Jokers ways, especially when it comes to killing.

I agree  with you and The Joker have nano - Toxin in his heart to whoever killed him would become him

Discord might turn him to stone

Edited by shadow565787

The comics touched upon a similar issue with Cosmos. Discord caused misery pre reform, but Cosmos used her powers to directly attempt to kill foals, and Discord displayed a “Even evil has standards” by saving them. I expect a similar result with The Joker

33 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

The comics touched upon a similar issue with Cosmos. Discord caused misery pre reform, but Cosmos used her powers to directly attempt to kill foals, and Discord displayed a “Even evil has standards” by saving them. I expect a similar result with The Joker

wow Discord has some enemy first Cosmo now Joker and maybe Dark lord Sauron and  

Sauron does love Order and Coordination and did hate chaos and confusion he would probably hate Discord

(edited)
On 2021-08-11 at 10:19 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Discord would hate the Joker. Discord is mischievous and a troll, but the Joker is a psychopath who tortures and kills the innocent.

Discord would be angerly if the joker hurt fluttershy or any of her friend 

See the source image

See the source image

RCO022.jpg

Edited by shadow565787