Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When did you begin buying MLP merch?

Paleopony

I personally began purchasing merch only several months ago. :twi: I feel awkward for not getting any earlier on. :lie:

What about you?

Sorry if there is a similar thread on this forum. I didn't check.

• Brohoof 1

I became a fan of the show in May 2019 and it was around July when my family found out. :squee: From then, I think I became more confident about it and I then asked on here where it was possible to get the best Mane Six plushies. :eager: I got Twilight first and then gradually bought the others. :adorkable: I had to get Pinkie last because she was the most expensive. :laugh:
And now, my favourite Six ponies are with me every day! :wub:
7020290F-DFCE-4B1B-9A30-17719A0CCB04.thumb.jpeg.528dcc9b97aee87175ca1195aead36eb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

I think I started collecting MLP merchandise around 2012 or 2013. I think it was blind bags that held tiny figures/dog tags. Either that, or a plush of Twilight Sparkle without wings at an anime convention. 

6 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I became a fan of the show in May 2019 and it was around July when my family found out. :squee: From then, I think I became more confident about it and I then asked on here where it was possible to get the best Mane Six plushies. :eager: I got Twilight first and then gradually bought the others. :adorkable: I had to get Pinkie last because she was the most expensive. :laugh:
7020290F-DFCE-4B1B-9A30-17719A0CCB04.thumb.jpeg.528dcc9b97aee87175ca1195aead36eb.jpeg

You are so lucky!:D

10 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Oh my god, where did you get these? They're absolutely beautiful! :wub:

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Pearly Marshmallow said:

Oh my god, where did you get these? They're absolutely beautiful! :wub:

I got them on eBay and the Lunar Shine store. :twismile:
They’re the 4DE plushies in case you’re wondering.:kindness:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

I became a fan on April 15, and June 28 is the day I purchased this beauty of a pony. :rarity:
I'll be buying more, of course. :eager:

IMG_20210710_150628880_HDR.thumb.jpg.da4a52c370303f4b87d8c410c6d9a755.jpg

58 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I got them on eBay and the Lunar Shine store. :twismile:
They’re the 4DE plushies in case you’re wondering.:kindness:

Thank you so much for the info! :)

• Brohoof 1

Probably sometime between 2013-2015, and even then I was only periodically buying things every now and then. Funny enough it wasn't until 2019 when I quit watching the main show in the middle of S9 where I started getting serious about buying Pony merch.

• 3 months later...

I started watching the show at the end of 2013 and started buying some MLP stuff sometime in 2014.

On 2021-07-10 at 4:13 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

And now, my favorite Six ponies are with me every day! :wub:

I ended up getting all the the mane6 4DE ponies too a few years ago!:wub: I got them over about a year. I'm so glad I did too because they're so adorable!:eager:

I'm also glad that I got them WHEN I did, because I only paid between $25 and $45 each + shipping at the time. Have you seen the prices for some of them lately?!?!:blink:

Edited by Cirrus.

I bought a couple of things every now and then but I didn’t get serious about collecting until after I dropped the show, funnily enough 

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Cirrus. said:

I started watching the show at the end of 2013 and started buying some MLP stuff sometime in 2014.

I ended up getting all the the mane6 4DE ponies too a few years ago!:wub: I got them over about a year. I'm so glad I did too because they're so adorable!:eager:

I'm also glad that I got them WHEN I did, because I only paid between $25 and $45 each + shipping at the time. Have you seen the prices for some of them lately?!?!:blink:

Yeah, they’ve gotten increasingly more expensive. I’m glad I got them when I did too. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...