Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lunaholic

Lunaholic

Hi, if you have anything to ask, please feel free to ask. I leave this topic here followed so I will be noticed if anyone even decides to post here which I find unlikely, haha. I'm answering to all kinds of questions. And remember, there are no silly questions, only silly answers from me. So if your question feels dumb, don't worry, I promise it isn't :kirin:

• Brohoof 3

Do you find the crunch of a pine cone satisfying or annoying?

What's a food pairing you've found to be surprisingly enjoyable?

What's the farthest you've ever traveled by foot?

• Brohoof 1

Ooh thank you, brave ones! Great questions! Have brohooves! ;)

7 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

What are your hobbies?

My only hobby currently might be language learning. I learn one, then jump into another one. I'd also like to start drawing again at some point

5 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Do you find the crunch of a pine cone satisfying or annoying?

What's a food pairing you've found to be surprisingly enjoyable?

What's the farthest you've ever traveled by foot?

I actually find it satisfying. Especially touching them :ButtercupLaugh:

Any sandwich with with fried eggs. It just goes so well with bread. Weird haha

Must be around 12 miles. It took couple hours because I was carrying stuff with me as well and it was midnight :D

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Who is your favorite pony?

Definitely Princess Luna. She's my number one. Why? She's pretty and her personality is just so adorable. And she can be funny in a cute way from time to time :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Paleopony said:

What is your favorite movie?

Sorry I completely forgot to answer to this question! Now this is a very hard and good question since I'm not really a movie guy at all. Perhaps.. umm... Pet Semetary? I don't really know but I liked it a lot so I'll go with that one since I'm supposed to choose one

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

If Luna didn’t exist, who would your favorite be?

Definitely Princess Celestia:sunbutt: She's my another favorite character. Her personality is absolutely amazing and she looks majestic! Somehow I just happen to adore all alicorns, (not just because they are alicorns but) they are so well made and how stand out being so caring is absolutely amazing :please:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Paleopony said:

Which mane six character is your favorite?

Rarity and Applejack. I like Rarity's funny elegant personality and Applejack's willingness!

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Any secondary characters you like? (Other than the princesses of course)

Oh yes I like Lyra Heartstrings and Fleur de Lis (she's just pretty!)

Other honorable mentions: Granny Smith (she's cool), Rarity, Applejack, Tempest Shadow, Twilight Sparkle, Queen Chrysalis

1 hour ago, Midnight Danny said:

I apologize if this question is a liiiiiiittle bit too personal, but do you like working as a bus driver? :oh_golly:

Mainly yes, but I have those days I wish I had a different job (like yesterday) but at least those days are rare. There are lots of ups but also downs. Do like it mostly depends on which route I'm driving, does my bus have a nearly dead transmission causing bumpy ride and are the customers behaving nice. It's a lot more fun to drive those quiet routes than the ones running in downtown where the buses are always so packed up I can't even see to the right because of people standing there. However overall it's okay job. It can be challenging some times but that's the reason you get paid for doing it just like in any other jobs. The biggest downside is how the shifts are. Some days are only 4 to 5 hours long and some go up to 12 hours. 3 years ago when I started we even had 14 hour shifts but our labor union managed to get rid of those. So far today have been pretty good despite I'm having that 12 hours shift ;)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, zwaph said:

What's your favorite part of the fandom — music, art, cosplay, or fanfiction? :oneheckofahat:

Oh hello zwaph! Haven't seen you a while!

My favorite part of the fandom is fanart! While I also like video art (like PMVs or just anything) although it seems like people no longer do MLP related videos. Perhaps G5 will revive that part of fandom. We will see...

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I know Luna is your favourite pony, but who is your second favourite pony?

Easy! Nightmare Moon! Okay okay I would say Princess Celestia! I like her personality and she's very pretty too!

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Paleopony said:

What do you think of alicorn Twilight?

I prefer her as unicorn but she's fine being alicorn as well. It was expected since the first episodes she'd become something big. I need to rewatch the series at some point because I'm starting to forget it so maybe I could give you better answer :ButtercupLaugh:

7 hours ago, Star Silk said:

What made you become a Lunaholic! And was there another pony before Luna that you absolutely adored before she .... snatched their place :ithastolookpretty:

Actually there wasn't! It was all just coincidence I started watching the episodes and made it far enough to meet Luna. I've been Nalaholic for over a decade which was actually a subgroup in TLK fandom. I noticed I feel the same towads Princess Luna so I decided to bring that term as "Lunaholic" over here. I love beautiful and fierce characters :LunaMCM1:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

More questions! Thank you!! :mlp_yeehaa:

6 hours ago, Paleopony said:

Who is the worst Mane Six character in your opinion?

No one is the "worst" but my least favorite is Pinkie Pie because I'm not very into her hyper personality. Fluttershy is perhaps too shy for my taste but I still keep my answer; Pinkie Pie

6 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Who is your favorite Young Six creature/character?

I haven't watched that far, actually so I don't know. I will give you a better answer once I have time to watch those later seasons! I'm sorry!!

32 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Hey @LunaholicWhat fantasy race would you like to roleplay as, including pony fantasy races?

I'm not a roleplayer and most likely will never be but the only race I could imagine roleplaying as would be Earth Pony because that's what I mostly relate to so it would be much easier for me!

Thanks guys! Great questions, keep them coming! *Brohoof* for everypony!