Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The trailer is coming!

Toastypk

Not really much in the way of fanfare in addition to there not being much build-up. While this is definitely a good thing considering how so many have been waiting for this, I feel like this isn't being given as much priority as Hasbro should perhaps be doing. Maybe I'm just overthinking things again.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

for the love of god, about time :scoots:

I see you still doing the Majora's Mask countdown thing. I would have ended up missing my chance to count down and doing the thing myself due to how busy I am. so thank you.

For better or worse, I want to see where this show goes.

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I see you still doing the Majora's Mask countdown thing.

Hey, it fits, and the trailer happens to be announced three days away :fluttershy:. Anyway, time to take these bad boys out of the attic :mlp_icwudt:. Speaking of...

Finally!

The teaser trailer did not supply us with any significant information whatsoever so this is awesome news.

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Well, this certainly is something. (Finally! Took them long enough...)

Netflix always does their trailers just a month or two out from release. This isn't any later than normal

• Brohoof 1

I'm so ready for this! Hopefully the trailer doesn't contain any real spoilers, but I'm really wanting to get a good look at the animation style. The GIFs so far have only been glimpses. I wonder if Netflix will do much to advertise the movie or promote the trailer. It doesn't really matter much to me personally since I'm already waiting for it, but it would be cool for the movie to be more widely received.

• Brohoof 4

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm becoming more excited about G5 because the users here on MLP Forums are making me excited! :pinkie:

I hope the trailer gives us just enough to keep the excitement going without spoiling the whole movie/special whatever it is. :blush:

Oh my gosh, I know right?! I was feeling all shy and not too motivated about It but now everyone's got me hyped. I can't wait to see it <3

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Soon soon now

So many ppl wrote the word "finally" in this thread lol

We have been waiting an eternity for it :scoots:. You can’t blame us for it

41 minutes ago, n1029 said:

I heard 9AM Eastern Thursday somewhere

I suppose I should post the final 12 hours earlier tomorrow night, just I can post  the final six hours :huh:. Speaking of :mlp_icwudt:...