Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

@Princess Silky @Cagey

Magloria gives Silky a suspicious look and then looks to Frostbite. "I don't trust any of this here at all. But I have a question." Magloria would say to Frostbite, and take a few steps towards Silky - her eyes looking towards the suspicious cloaked pony. "Even if we know who she is - there is no way to tell her apart from a Changeling." she huffed slightly, and would walk up towards Silky. Though Silky would notice that Magloria didn't walk too far away from Frostbite - indicating that she trusted him to back her up in case there was a changeling attack here.

Magloria didn't remove the gems from her bag and looked to Silky intently. "Who even are you anyway? Why should we trust your word? If we knew another way out - we'd have left as soon as we found it." Magloria stated - her eyes narrowing in suspicion. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Magloria said:

@Princess Silky @Cagey

Magloria gives Silky a suspicious look and then looks to Frostbite. "I don't trust any of this here at all. But I have a question." Magloria would say to Frostbite, and take a few steps towards Silky - her eyes looking towards the suspicious cloaked pony. "Even if we know who she is - there is no way to tell her apart from a Changeling." she huffed slightly, and would walk up towards Silky. Though Silky would notice that Magloria didn't walk too far away from Frostbite - indicating that she trusted him to back her up in case there was a changeling attack here.

Magloria didn't remove the gems from her bag and looked to Silky intently. "Who even are you anyway? Why should we trust your word? If we knew another way out - we'd have left as soon as we found it." Magloria stated - her eyes narrowing in suspicion. 

Sophie would watch the whole scene curiously as she sits next to @Silverspark184and @Sycofear13 "hey guys, give me a moment, Oki?" Sophie asks both of the fillies with a warm smile before she'd get up to walk over to @Props ValRoaand @Cagey"hey guys" Sophie says warmly with a sway of her tail before she gazes over to @Princess Silky"i know you guys have a doubt about Silky being a changeling but.." Sophie would pause for a moment, clearly thinking about the words she could say "Don't you guys think it would be the best to give to gems to someone.. neutral? Like.. what IF you guys are the changelings?" Sophie asks with a lifted brow before a chuckle escapes her lips "not that I'd say you are but.. I think, you should give me the bag with the gems, i can keep them safe! Also I think Silverspark would love to learn something by protecting something very important.. instead of just fighting each other.. don't you think?" Sophie says with a slight tilt of her head and a slow blink, waiting curiously of their answer.

• Brohoof 3

@Dynamo Pad @GeneralDirection @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @ChrysalisM

Caramel would nod and smile to Dynamo "Alright, I-I've never even actually cast this spell before, I only know i have it, so I hope it works and it doesn't go awry" she'd say, watching as the others fled, returning her focus to the one remaining Changeling, her horn glowing a soft brown as a series of spider web string would shoot out towards the Changeling, spreading out to create a full web, and sticking the Changeling to a wall of the maze.

As the Changeling would struggle against the web, she looks to Dynamo "I don't know how strong or how long it will last, so we better retreat with the others" she says "Mak sure you got your gem first, lets go" she says, changing back to her disguis and dashing off of to where the others were.

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Sophie would watch the whole scene curiously as she sits next to @Silverspark184and @Sycofear13 "hey guys, give me a moment, Oki?" Sophie asks both of the fillies with a warm smile before she'd get up to walk over to @Props ValRoaand @Cagey"hey guys" Sophie says warmly with a sway of her tail before she gazes over to @Princess Silky"i know you guys have a doubt about Silky being a changeling but.." Sophie would pause for a moment, clearly thinking about the words she could say "Don't you guys think it would be the best to give to gems to someone.. neutral? Like.. what IF you guys are the changelings?" Sophie asks with a lifted brow before a chuckle escapes her lips "not that I'd say you are but.. I think, you should give me the bag with the gems, i can keep them safe! Also I think Silverspark would love to learn something by protecting something very important.. instead of just fighting each other.. don't you think?" Sophie says with a slight tilt of her head and a slow blink, waiting curiously of their answer.

@Props ValRoa

Frostbite blinked at being addressed by the suspiciously cheerful pony, then scowled. "We're the changelings? I could say the same about you! If I were a changeling, I'd at least pretend to get along with you weak ponies. Changelings are all about deception, like what you're trying to do now." He poked Sophie with a hoof. "We found the gems, so they're ours."

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, An impersonating changeling said:

The remaining changeling can't even be seen anymore, completely drowned under a wave of some odd looking food. Its only response was the following 

"Where did that pony get all this stuff from?" - it groaned weakly.

At least it won't be hungry as it ponders on that - it thought to itself.

All five changelings now lie in defeat. 4 covered in vines, 1 covered in exquisite food. 

Realizing this battle, Ziggs and Silky stopped at a Republic base on ILUM and were offered hot dogs for lunch by the base's occupants.  

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sophie H. said:

Silverspark:looking up between Silky and Magloria then hearing what Frostbite said then her a small alicorn fly up somewhere other ponies might see her she remembered watch how confident Cadence was she took a deep breath before let out a voice she never she use as her Violet blue eyes turn silver as she spoke "have you lost your minds  we were brought together for a bright purpos to make friends and maybe for another reason but we are here now these gems could be a key of getting out they could relate too the elements  of harmony "she looked to @Princess Silky @Cagey @Props ValRoa as she showed a bit her own courage she turned to  Magloria "if you are so suspious of your own daughter of being a changling you ask her questions or just  use some type secret hoof shake or what ever you remember most about Silky that is what Twilight did when she was making sure that her sister inlaw wasn't  a changling or have like a secret code word "she soon turn to Frostbite"what would you want more your gem or your freedom other wise we be stuck in here for the rest of our lives

Edited by Silverspark184
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

@Dynamo Pad @GeneralDirection @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @ChrysalisM

Caramel would nod and smile to Dynamo "Alright, I-I've never even actually cast this spell before, I only know i have it, so I hope it works and it doesn't go awry" she'd say, watching as the others fled, returning her focus to the one remaining Changeling, her horn glowing a soft brown as a series of spider web string would shoot out towards the Changeling, spreading out to create a full web, and sticking the Changeling to a wall of the maze.

As the Changeling would struggle against the web, she looks to Dynamo "I don't know how strong or how long it will last, so we better retreat with the others" she says "Mak sure you got your gem first, lets go" she says, changing back to her disguis and dashing off of to where the others were.

Dynamo nodded in understanding as he looked towards @AuroraGlimmer Caramel. Tentatively placing a hoof upon one of her shoulder's as he didn't want to break her concentration. "I know it's not the same, but I've always struggled with magic when I was younger. Sometimes I still have trouble, but I know that you've got this, Caramel. No matter what, I believe in you." He says, watching as her horn began to glow as a series of webs would launch out towards the changeling. Trapping the last changeling to the mossy wall of the maze. "That was pretty cool. I never new changelings had that kind of magic. It kind of reminds me of Spider-Mare in some of the video games." He noted, before nodding at the mention of retreating. "Hopefully it'll last long enough for us to get some distance, but I have hope that it'll hold." He says, remembering holding the gem close to him so as to not lose it. "Thanks for the reminder and no worries. I still have mine, so let's make our way out of here. Hopefully the others aren't too far ahead for us to catch up." He'd say, rushing after Caramel to meet up with the others.

1 hour ago, Vibrant Grove said:

@GeneralDirection @Skylight Scintillate @ChrysalisM @Dynamo Pad @AuroraGlimmer

"Ok, everypony, I believe we should hurry. I don't think they're going to pursue us any time soon"

Vibrant would step outside. The stench of the maze again caught his nostrils, so he would initially wince in disgust. He needed to know, where the rest of the ponies went. They may be in trouble if more changelings arrive. 

He would notice several hoof trails leading into one of corridors. He didn't like being here, the area again giving him a sense of dread, but he's sure he's not the only one with that feeling. 

"Follow me, everypony! I believe they went that way" Vibrant shouted at others, waiting for them to join him. 

2 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Oh yeah, now that you point that out, the vines growing is strange. Is there anypony here that has that ability?" Skylight asked the group before turning back to Dynamo. "Yeah that makes sense. At Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns, we talked about how magical strength is affected by emotions. However, I meant where did you learn that spell? I don't think they taught that at school," Skylight asked Dynamo.

As the couple made their way back into the maze, Dynamo looked around as he tried to gather their bearings. "Hey, Caramel." He says, grabbing her attention as he pointed at the hoof trails. "It looks like if we follow the trail, then we'll run into them. By the look of how many hoof trails there are, then that might be the group." He would say, using a light spell to illuminate their surroundings as they continued to follow the path. In no time, they managed to locate and catch up to the group. "Hey, guys! Wait for us!" He called out towards @Sir Hugsalot Vibrant and the others. "Sorry about that. Caramel wanted to make sure one of the changelings was tied up and I wanted to make sure to provide cover." Looking over towards @Skylight Scintillate, Dynamo nodded as he listened to his friend's remark. "It's actually from when I was playing video games. Some of the games Final Fantasy, Pokemon and other such games that have their own unique magic. After studying magic at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, I remember we learned about elemental magic. I wondered if recreating video games with elemental magic would work or be the same thing. However, I managed to create my own style of magic called video game magic. There was that one time that you saw that spell, but it wasn't like it was now. During the time you, Twinkle and Sealight helped me to defeat Cosmic, I summoned up that magic as he wanted to cause more trouble. Thankfully, they left, but it was wanting to defend you guys that I managed to find that magic from within." He would say as he recalled the old memory

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Magloria said:

@Princess Silky @Cagey

image.thumb.png.6019c9c5f1cc8d7fa4d84349785e9860.png

• Brohoof 2

@Sophie H. @Cagey @Princess Silky @Silverspark184

Magloria's eyes would widen slightly at the revelation that the cloaked pony was her own daughter - just that she was disguised. Magloria looked to Silky, her eyes softening slightly before narrowing again. She'd pull out her rapier. "There is one thing I forgot about Changelings until now. They can change shape and disguise - but the one thing they can never change? The color of their blood." Magloria spoke as she focused on Sophie.

"If you have any doubts as to who I am..." Magloria would say, as she gently cut her front hoof a little bit. A small bit of redness appeared on the surface of the cut - it was a tiny tiny cut, but enough for them to see that she wasn't a changeling. "They are gone now." she would say, and straighten up. Her horn glowed softly as a bit of ice formed over the tiny tiny cut - sealing it up, but it was visible for them all to see still, that she indeed, was not a changeling.

"Star Silk." Magloria spoke, her words cutting through the air like glass. "I will give you my gem on ONE condition. You tell me exactly why you've been avoiding me. I came here searching for you. You constantly get into trouble when you leave my sights. Now you are to tell me that you've been here for all this time, while Queen Chrysalis is dangerously lurking here?" her eyes narrowed more as she huffed. "I haven't seen you in a long time. Abandoning me...and then hiding from me, to boot! Hmph." she straightened up, her face bearing a look of disappointment.

Magloria looked to Frostbite with a look of complete agreement. "After you prove to us that you aren't Changelings. For all I know, there could be changelings among you. Waiting, manipulating, waiting for the right time to strike! If we are to defeat the Changelings for good, we must first know that those among you aren't Changelings! Then we arm ourselves, put those gems in whatever that..." she pointed to the door, but she was still highly sceptical and suspicious of the whole affair.

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:looking up between Silky and Magloria then hearing what Frostbite said then her a small alicorn fly up somewhere other ponies might see her she remembered watch how confident Cadence was she took a deep breath before let out a voice she never she use as her Violet blue eyes turn silver as she spoke "have you lost your minds  we were brought together for a bright purpos to make friends and maybe for another reason but we are here now these gems could be a key of getting out they could relate too the elements  of harmony "she looked to @Princess Silky @Cagey @Props ValRoa as she showed a bit her own courage she turned to  Magloria "if you are so suspious of your own daughter of being a changling you ask her questions or just  use some type secret hoof shake or what ever you remember most about Silky that is what Twilight did when she was making sure that her sister inlaw wasn't  a changling or have like a secret code word "she soon turn to Frostbite"what would you want more your gem or your freedom other wise we be stuck in here for the rest of our lives

"I have no need for the gems, but there'll be no freedom if that pony is leading us to our doom," Frostbite snapped back.

The debate was momentarily waived by Magloria's words: 

11 minutes ago, Magloria said:

@Sophie H. @Cagey @Princess Silky @Silverspark184

Magloria's eyes would widen slightly at the revelation that the cloaked pony was her own daughter - just that she was disguised. Magloria looked to Silky, her eyes softening slightly before narrowing again. She'd pull out her rapier. "There is one thing I forgot about Changelings until now. They can change shape and disguise - but the one thing they can never change? The color of their blood." Magloria spoke as she focused on Sophie.

"If you have any doubts as to who I am..." Magloria would say, as she gently cut her front hoof a little bit. A small bit of redness appeared on the surface of the cut - it was a tiny tiny cut, but enough for them to see that she wasn't a changeling. "They are gone now." she would say, and straighten up. Her horn glowed softly as a bit of ice formed over the tiny tiny cut - sealing it up, but it was visible for them all to see still, that she indeed, was not a changeling.

"Star Silk." Magloria spoke, her words cutting through the air like glass. "I will give you my gem on ONE condition. You tell me exactly why you've been avoiding me. I came here searching for you. You constantly get into trouble when you leave my sights. Now you are to tell me that you've been here for all this time, while Queen Chrysalis is dangerously lurking here?" her eyes narrowed more as she huffed. "I haven't seen you in a long time. Abandoning me...and then hiding from me, to boot! Hmph." she straightened up, her face bearing a look of disappointment.

Magloria looked to Frostbite with a look of complete agreement. "After you prove to us that you aren't Changelings. For all I know, there could be changelings among you. Waiting, manipulating, waiting for the right time to strike! If we are to defeat the Changelings for good, we must first know that those among you aren't Changelings! Then we arm ourselves, put those gems in whatever that..." she pointed to the door, but she was still highly sceptical and suspicious of the whole affair.

The kirin nodded, striding up to @Princess Silky. "Prove it with your blood, too."

• Brohoof 1

Silky became tense as she was instantly recognized by her own mother. Her pupils dilating into tiny little specs as she felt the world spin around her, paralyzed on the spot. There was a commotion as @Sophie H. was trying to bring peace and the fillies were now getting stressed and then @Astral Souland @Silly DruidTree Song seemed far far away along with the other who seemed lost. She was incredibly tense, almost to the point of dissociating with being so mortified.

The moment that @Cagey Frostbite would advance and ask for her blood, she'd hide behind Magloria, responding by reflex, nothing even thinking twice -- she saw it as a threat and "OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!" She'd squeal, immediately grabbing a potion from underneath her cloak and SMASHING it to pieces at Frostbite's feet @Cagey -- fumes would emerge from the ground from it. "This should pacify you!" She'd stomp her hoof on the ground with her being so indignant. "Oh... wait..." the fumes, however, were pink. She'd blink once in confusion and suddenly realize... "oh no..."

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Frostbite said:

"I have no need for the gems, but there'll be no freedom if that pony is leading us to our doom," Frostbite snapped back.

The debate was momentarily waived by Magloria's words: 

The kirin nodded, striding up to @Princess Silky. "Prove it with your blood, too."

Seeing how clearly invested in their beef Frostbite was, Cali decided to simply try walking up and taking the gem while he wasn't looking. 

Edited by Sycofear13
wrong pronoun
  • Brohoof 2

Feeling a bit bored, RC decided to get up and observe the others. He doesn't think he'll help much, but he's doing this to find something else to do. "Welp, I'm bored... maybe I'll look around for a bit, maybe even inspect the gem I got"

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky became tense as she was instantly recognized by her own mother. Her pupils dilating into tiny little specs as she felt the world spin around her, paralyzed on the spot. There was a commotion as @Sophie H. was trying to bring peace and the fillies were now getting stressed and then @Astral Souland @Silly DruidTree Song seemed far far away along with the other who seemed lost. She was incredibly tense, almost to the point of dissociating with being so mortified.

The moment that @Cagey Frostbite would advance and ask for her blood, she'd hide behind Magloria, responding by reflex, nothing even thinking twice -- she saw it as a threat and "OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!" She'd squeal, immediately grabbing a potion from underneath her cloak and SMASHING it to pieces at Frostbite's feet @Cagey -- fumes would emerge from the ground from it. "This should pacify you!" She'd stomp her hoof on the ground with her being so indignant. "Oh... wait..." the fumes, however, were pink. She'd blink once in confusion and suddenly realize... "oh no..."

@Props ValRoa

Everypony waited, tensely frozen, as the fumes dissipated. Frostbite's face had scrunched up in disgust, either at the smell or at the act of cowardice or a little of both, but then --

He blinked. Then he looked at Magloria, her face impassive, then at the wide-eyed Silky behind her. Then back at Magloria. Then he blinked again, and the disgust on his face was replaced for the briefest of moments with confusion, before it settled into a familiar snarl. 

"What did you -- you do to me?" he growled, but his voice sounded funny, and his eyes kept sliding away from the ponies, like he couldn't maintain eye contact. 

• Brohoof 2

@Princess Silky @Cagey @Sycofear13 @Sophie H.

Magloria made no verbal reply. She would drop to the ground quickly and roll away from the fumes - with her magic, she'd drag him away from the area the fumes were as rapidly as possible. Once he was close - her horn flashed blue and a blue magic barrier would come into existence around the two - protecting the two from the other ponies. It is possible that Frostbite inhaled some of the fumes as well as she - but she didn't know just yet.

Magloria had the gems - not Frostbite, so Cali wouldn't have been able to take them. Magloria looked to him, making sure the gems were secure inside of her bags. "We are outnumbered. Let's get out of here. If these gems are what they claim to be - we cannot risk Changelings getting them. For all we know those ponies are all Changelings." Magloria hissed in rage, and aimed to pull Frostbite away from the scene. 

Silky and the others could clearly see how protective she was being of Frostbite. Magloria would look to Silky's direction. "Show me you aren't a changeling! Draw blood! Prove it NOW!" Magloria shouted, a vein being visible on her neck. "You better have a way to reverse what you've done, if you are who claim to be!" she added, referencing Frostbite.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Magloria said:

Magloria made no verbal reply. She would drop to the ground quickly and roll away from the fumes - with her magic, she'd drag him away from the area the fumes were as rapidly as possible. Once he was close - her horn flashed blue and a blue magic barrier would come into existence around the two - protecting the two from the other ponies. It is possible that Frostbite inhaled some of the fumes as well as she - but she didn't know just yet.

Magloria had the gems - not Frostbite, so Cali wouldn't have been able to take them. Magloria looked to him, making sure the gems were secure inside of her bags. "We are outnumbered. Let's get out of here. If these gems are what they claim to be - we cannot risk Changelings getting them. For all we know those ponies are all Changelings." Magloria hissed in rage, and aimed to pull Frostbite away from the scene. 

Silky and the others could clearly see how protective she was being of Frostbite. Magloria would look to Silky's direction. "Show me you aren't a changeling! Draw blood! Prove it NOW!" Magloria shouted, a vein being visible on her neck. "You better have a way to reverse what you've done, if you are who claim to be!" she added, referencing Frostbite.

Silky was feeling impatient with all of the needless bickering and chaos. "Enough!" She'd stomp her hoof. "It was simply supposed to calm everyone -- but I don't think it worked, clearly. So be gone! We don't want your silly gems." She'd call out to them both, fed up with so much resistance and conflict. And with that, she'd look back to Sophie, "Let these two troublemakers run off. Take care of the fillies, I'll be right back!" And with that, Silky would run draw the hood over her head further and conceal the green glow of her necklace from within her garments in order to seemingly disappear into the shadows.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

1 hour ago, Magloria said:

Sophie feels like she's standing between two fronts, her friends, silky, and her silky's mother.

A feeling of anger starts to fill up inside of her as her hair seem to turn brown while her pupils begin to shrink "Gosh!" Sophie yells out "Are you guys even listening to your own words?! Isn't that, what the green cheese queen wants from us?! Fight each other?! Separate us even more?! Make us hate each other instead of working together?!" Sophie growls as she looks over to @Princess SilkySilky "I know it's the real silky! I feel it!" Sophie then looks over to @Props ValRoa Magloria "Whats up with you? I know you want to be sure that she's your daughter! But by forcing her to hurt herself?! To see what color her blood has?! I'm sorry but a REAL mother should know her child! She should feel it! And not being overprotective by making her hurt herself!" Sophie hisses just before she noticed the pink fumes around her but her anger makes her ignore it for a moment just before she inhales some of it.

With a quick glare over to silky, Sophie folds her ears back, her expression changes to something like 'Is that good or bad?'.

Edited by Sophie H.
Grammar was bad D:
  • Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Sophie feels like she's standing between two fronts, her friends, silky, and her silky's mother.

A feeling of anger start to fill up inside her as her hair seem to turn brown as her pupils begin to shrink "Gosh!" Sophie yells out "Are you guys even listening to your own words?! Isn't that, what the green cheese queen wants from us?! Fight each other?! Separate us even more?! Make us hate each other instead of working together?!" Sophie growls as she looks over to Silky "I know it's the real silky! I feel it!" Sophie then looks over to @Props ValRoa Magloria "Whats up with you? I know you want to be sure that she's your daughter! But by forcing her to hurt herself?! To see what color her blood has?! I'm sorry but a REAL mother should know her child! She should feel it! And not being overprotective by making her cut herself!" Sophie hisses just before she noticed the pink fumes around her but her anger makes her ignore it for a moment just before she inhales some of it.

With a quick glare over to silky, Sophie folds her ears back, her expression changes to something like 'Is that good or bad?'.

Silverspark:sat down on the ground as she watched Silky running off her ears lowered sighing seeing all of this she kind of want to hide that is pretty much she does she looked to Cali @Sycofear13"why are grown ups hard to understand "she asked 

• Brohoof 1

On 2/25/2023 at 5:50 PM, Raven said:

@TheRockARooster @Brony Number 42 @Sparklefan1234 @Tao 

Raven was a little relieved. "Ok, what are you doing here? Do you know what's going on? Do you know how to get out of this maze? My plan was to keep going in this direction and see what happens."

Looking at the odd new guest in the ring of random ponies,  Blue sighed a moment feeling his heart slow down "Raven's got a point and also hi and welcome to the party of odd happenings!  But we need to find a way out and also deal with these odd stones....."

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:sat down on the ground as she watched Silky running off her ears lowered sighing seeing all of this she kind of want to hide that is pretty much she does she looked to Cali @Sycofear13"why are grown ups hard to understand "she asked 

"They're not hard to understand, they're DUMB. Dumb stupid ponies" Cali makes a grumpy face and falls onto her side. 

• Brohoof 2

Frostbite wrenched away from @Props ValRoa Magloria's magic grip, at a delay. "Don't speak for me!" There was something cornered in his voice, harsh and wild but also not exactly angry.

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky was feeling impatient with all of the needless bickering and chaos. "Enough!" She'd stomp her hoof. "It was simply supposed to calm everyone -- but I don't think it worked, clearly. So be gone! We don't want your silly gems." She'd call out to them both, fed up with so much resistance and conflict. And with that, she'd look back to Sophie, "Let these two troublemakers run off. Take care of the fillies, I'll be right back!" And with that, Silky would run draw the hood over her head further and conceal the green glow of her necklace from within her garments in order to seemingly disappear into the shadows.

"Calm?" Frostbite echoed, blinking rapidly, as though struggling to focus on Silky. "Hey! Where are you going? What did you do to me, why can't I think normally, why is --" His tail lashed the air, ears flat against his mane, and he glanced at Magloria before turning sharply away -- only to see Silky disappear into the darkness. "GET BACK HERE!"

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

A feeling of anger start to fill up inside her as her hair seem to turn brown as her pupils begin to shrink "Gosh!" Sophie yells out "Are you guys even listening to your own words?! Isn't that, what the green cheese queen wants from us?! Fight each other?! Separate us even more?! Make us hate each other instead of working together?!" Sophie growls as she looks over to Silky "I know it's the real silky! I feel it!" Sophie then looks over to @Props ValRoa Magloria "Whats up with you? I know you want to be sure that she's your daughter! But by forcing her to hurt herself?! To see what color her blood has?! I'm sorry but a REAL mother should know her child! She should feel it! And not being overprotective by making her cut herself!" Sophie hisses just before she noticed the pink fumes around her but her anger makes her ignore it for a moment just before she inhales some of it.

RC hears the commotion outside and goes to see what it's about. There, he sees Magloria @Props ValRoa, Frostbite @Cagey, and @Princess Silky. Along with @Sophie H. and @Silverspark184. He saw that they were arguing about proving who they say they were, but then Silky disappeared and Frostbite yelled for her.

RC initially wanted to go back inside, but then he saw the door and got curious. Though knowing Magloria and Frostbite, they'll likely ask him a few things if he approaches them. Regardless, he decides to confront them anyways, though only the fulfill his curiosity regarding the door.

Once he was close enough, he decided to ask something. "What's going on over here?"

• Brohoof 3

@Princess Silky @Sophie H. @Silverspark184 @Cagey  @Reality Check

Magloria glared over to Sophie from a distance. "Feelings are deceptive, only through evidence will I be convinced. No wonder why ponies are so easily mislead by Changelings - feelings over facts. If you have nothing to hide, you can easily prove to me you and the others aren't Changelings." Magloria growled to Sophie. Though she knew nothing about Sophie, but found it annoying how they were refusing to prove themselves not to be Changelings. 

Magloria didn't respond to Frostbite, continuing to pull him a ways away from the group. She then would stop, and look to him. "What did they do to you?" she asked, disappointed she didn't react in time to stop him from getting affected by the potion. She shook her head and sighed. 

Magloria would look to RC and shake her head, more concerned about Frostbite than responding to a stranger's question.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Magloria said:

@Princess Silky @Sophie H. @Silverspark184 @Cagey  @Reality Check

Magloria glared over to Sophie from a distance. "Feelings are deceptive, only through evidence will I be convinced. No wonder why ponies are so easily mislead by Changelings - feelings over facts. If you have nothing to hide, you can easily prove to me you and the others aren't Changelings." Magloria growled to Sophie. Though she knew nothing about Sophie, but found it annoying how they were refusing to prove themselves not to be Changelings. 

Magloria didn't respond to Frostbite, continuing to pull him a ways away from the group. She then would stop, and look to him. "What did they do to you?" she asked, disappointed she didn't react in time to stop him from getting affected by the potion. She shook her head and sighed. 

Magloria would look to RC and shake her head, more concerned about Frostbite than responding to a stranger's question.

27 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

RC hears the commotion outside and goes to see what it's about. There, he sees Magloria @Props ValRoa, Frostbite @Cagey, and @Princess Silky. Along with @Sophie H. and @Silverspark184. He saw that they were arguing about proving who they say they were, but then Silky disappeared and Frostbite yelled for her.

RC initially wanted to go back inside, but then he saw the door and got curious. Though knowing Magloria and Frostbite, they'll likely ask him a few things if he approaches them. Regardless, he decides to confront them anyways, though only the fulfill his curiosity regarding the door.

Once he was close enough, he decided to ask something. "What's going on over here?"

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Sophie's eyes would gaze back at @Props ValRoa Magloria "I don't have to prove you anything" Sophie hisses back at her "when you've trust issues then it's none of my problems" Sophie says before a sigh escapes her lips, shaking her head in disbelief "See, that's exactly that, what those.. changelings want from us.. that we fight! About stupid reasons.." Sophie replies as the fume seems to have an effect on her by calming her down.

"Come on @Silverspark184.. Silky is right, we shouldn't waste our energy on stubborns.. especially if they're okay with the fact that we should hurt ourselves just to prove them something" and with that, Sophie would turn around to follow @Princess Silkyinto the darkness, as she follows silky, she would pass @Reality Check, forcing a smile on her lips "Hey RC" she simple greets him before she lowers her head, her ears flat against her head "Silky..?" Sophie calls out quietly "Are you alright?.. do you need something?.. Silverspark is with me.. i really don't to leave her alone with those two..." Sophie pauses for a moment to find the right word to say "..Stubborns"

Edited by Sophie H.
  • Brohoof 3