Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Helloo, to everyone online!

Dr_Dinfield14

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Scrolling!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I came across kanashiipanda "Friendship is Manly"... actually, I was a fan since childhood hehe.

Hiya, everyone! My name's Dinfield, but you can call me Dinny if you like. I'm a variety fanfic writer, artist, and Mane 6 enthusiast who goes by they/she/him/etc. And I mean enthusiast, because choosing between AJ, Fluttershy, RD and almost all of them was truly tough. I do remember my childhood back then, where AJ was my favorite pony, possibly the coolest. I've already started rewatching the series and I can't wait to make my contribution, though I may be a little late! I've been thinking about a fic idea, a random one about the CMC that has potential to me. Basically... pony dolls! Like the ones we have in real life, with a in-world "Barbie" parody. If you have an idea yourself for what the fic could possibly be about, please share with me! I was thinking comedy/random, but I see room for adventure or grimdark. I kinda need help with this and I'm going to take to another forum (don't answer if so), but aside from that, hello!

Edited by Dr_Dinfield14
  • Brohoof 6

48 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Hello there, Dinny! It's wonderful to meet you! 

Your fanfic idea sounds very interesting! I hope you're able to get some more creative influence as you go along! :D

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :eager:

Thank you! I's wonderful to meet you too :wub: I honestly can't wait to start my first fimfic!!

21 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a nice stay here. Interact with people, make new friends and have fun. If we get along good enough, I might even show you pictures of my machete collection.

Machete collection?! Oh, do show!!