Do you like corn dogs?

DubWolf

Do you like corn dogs?  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Corn dogs: yes or no?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends. What’s in it? (Ask directly)

I haven't tried a corn dog in decades. Last time I tried it was when my elementary school served them for lunch and they were repulsive

Of course this is school lunch corn dogs so I gotta try it a real corn dog

13 hours ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

I use to hate them and would take all the stuff off but now I like em. I really like the breakfast ones a lot too! :jazz-hooves-please:

I remember when I was a little kid picking the onion out of onion rings and just eating the breading. :ButtercupLaugh: (Now I love onion rings.)

3 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

I remember when I was a little kid picking the onion out of onion rings and just eating the breading. :ButtercupLaugh: (Now I love onion rings.)

I use to do that too!!! :mlp_icwudt:
I feel seen lol

now though I can only eat em if the onions cooked good! I cant do crunchy onions! :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I do! They’re technically classifiable as junk food so I’m all-in! I love the hand-dipped kind I get at work, they’re very nice. But I can be happy with any style or brand. I like ‘em all.

But here’s the big question; do you dip ‘em in mustard or ketchup? (I like them both ways).

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-09-13 at 5:13 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Yes I do! They’re technically classifiable as junk food so I’m all-in! I love the hand-dipped kind I get at work, they’re very nice. But I can be happy with any style or brand. I like ‘em all.

But here’s the big question; do you dip ‘em in mustard or ketchup? (I like them both ways).

Ketchup :wacko: . I haven’t had some in ages…