Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite animals?

moneyshredderofdeath

I want a Tarsier! They are adorable little... things... seriously they have gollums hands on a gerbil body, with owl eyes. I love them!

Owls are also cool

And cats

And budgies

Squirrel monkeys and capuchins

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOT THE MOTHS

GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY

A megabat!

Pteropus_conspicillatus.jpg

Note, this isn't Photoshopped.. nah, just kiddin'. Seriously, though - this isn't in Photoshopped in anyway, shape or form.

Edited by Guest

Domestic animals? Well, I would say dogs, but I've had my cat Apollo for too long, so saying that I prefer dogs wouldn't feel right.

Other animals? Hmm...

Birds are nice, but they're way too overused. I like ravens, doves, falcons, hummingbirds, penguins (Linux!), owls, and ducks.

Rabbits are nice, but my mother says they're really mean. Hasbro must've known this when making Angel Bunny's personality. Well played Hasbro.

Foxes are cool, so are wolves.

Wild cats such as the lynx are awesome.

Although not an animal, the box jellyfish is way too underrated for my liking. They're a lot more deadly than sharks.

Horses, self explanatory.

Small primates.

Black squirrels. Yes, their fur is actually black. I encourage you to look it up on Google.

Oh, and although this guy is domestic, I wouldn't want him as a pet because the idea makes me go :eww:. However, just looking at him makes me go :wub:.

SW_102813_DogDNA_671x420.jpg

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

Owls are also cool

And cats

And budgies

NOT THE MOTHS

GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY

Owls are also cool

And cats

And budgies

NOT THE MOTHS

Moths are beautiful in every way. <3

Moths are beautiful in every way. <3

They're like.... undead.... butterflies. Just thinking about them gives me goosebumps. See? It's all over my skin.

I'm awfully afraid of moths, and willing to drop anything valuable I am currently carrying so that I may escape faster than otherwise when a moth begins to terrorise me with its presence.

There. Now you know.

Every one of them :D

I know what is coming yes I am a animal lover yes I can get shy yes I love nature Evershy joke incoming....

They're like.... undead.... butterflies. Just thinking about them gives me goosebumps. See? It's all over my skin.

I'm awfully afraid of moths, and willing to drop anything valuable I am currently carrying so that I may escape faster than otherwise when a moth begins to terrorise me with its presence.

There. Now you know.

I love moths too undead butterflies? really? I find them pretty precious...

Here's some pictures of butterflies eating animals and poop.

6e7e5b7b85eeb80ee1c8bf36da26ea28.jpg

butterfly+2.jpg

Moths are just misunderstood because they're like pimp butteries... they come out at night with their furry jackets.

But they're sweethearts really.

tumblr_mxknr2t11g1rt4nreo2_r1_500.gif

<3

• Brohoof 3

I love moths too undead butterflies? really? I find them pretty precious...

Moths are just misunderstood because they're like pimp butteries... they come out at night with their furry jackets.

But they're sweethearts really.

I think either you both dabbled in the province of internet experience pertaining to moths, or you just like to neglect what it means to have an irrational fear. It just takes you one bumbling moth in the face to hate their entire existence.

They can be as fluffy as you want. So are sodding SPIDERS. I don't see you fawning over THOSE.

I think either you both dabbled in the province of internet experience pertaining to moths, or you just like to neglect what it means to have an irrational fear. It just takes you one bumbling moth in the face to hate their entire existence.

They can be as fluffy as you want. So are sodding SPIDERS. I don't see you fawning over THOSE.

To be fair, I have a phobia of most insects (including some species of moth).

Especially crane flies. *shudders*

Spiders also sucks.

Edited by Hansel

I had a moth in the face well face it I love animals and always will moths rats whatever still love all animals in their own way...

To be fair, I have a phobia of most insects (including some species of moth).

Especially crane flies. *shudders*

Spiders also sucks.

Yeah, they're kind of grody

Except for very small eensy teensy eetsy beetsy spider babies that tickle you scuttling about on your hand

I try to coexist with them, for they eat mosquitos, which are objectively worse than spiders.

I had a moth in the face well face it I love animals and always will moths rats whatever still love all animals in their own way...

If by "in their own way" you mean "I try to avoid visual and physical contact with most of them because most animals are hella disgusting and/or scary", then I agree

NAPTIME

Yeah, they're kind of grody

Except for very small eensy teensy eetsy beetsy spider babies that tickle you scuttling about on your hand

I try to coexist with them, for they eat mosquitos, which are objectively worse than spiders.

If by "in their own way" you mean "I try to avoid visual and physical contact with most of them because most animals are hella disgusting and/or scary", then I agree

NAPTIME

Sometimes I have to except I'm the only Fluttershy here which ADORES all animals and hate non  to be exact nature is beautiful and most of my day I am out in it moths are beautiful just like all animals to me I would not call them (undead) and I respect your fear of infects I just say their is no need to fear them but I am fine with you having a fear in all cases but to me I love animals. 

Edited by Everleaf

Sometimes I have to except I'm the only Fluttershy here which ADORES all animals and hate non  to be exact nature is beautiful and most of my day I am out in it moths are beautiful just like all animals to me I would not call them (undead)

I find nature harsh, often fascinating, but even more often very cruel and NOPE-worthy.

Just think of the whole genus of parasitical creatures. Especially the kind that eats helpless creatures from the inside to grow up, or those that will nest in your eyeballs, or those that leave you with fatal diseases almost certainly?

I don't think this is what beauty is about. There is a subtle.. barbarism in nature, and natural selection. It is what *makes* it natural, but I don't have to approve of every species indefinitely and indiscriminately. That'd be dumb.

I find nature harsh, often fascinating, but even more often very cruel and NOPE-worthy.

Just think of the whole genus of parasitical creatures. Especially the kind that eats helpless creatures from the inside to grow up, or those that will nest in your eyeballs, or those that leave you with fatal diseases almost certainly?

I don't think this is what beauty is about. There is a subtle.. barbarism in nature, and natural selection. It is what *makes* it natural, but I don't have to approve of every species indefinitely and indiscriminately. That'd be dumb.

They have lives too their may be a few harsh parts but they do it for their own life and I expect that and I don't think moths do that stuff anyway their may be cruel parts of nature but hey you could say man is the most cruel of all kinds we have killed many things which once lived I like insects yes germs and stuff like that do not think like full on animals  I do not support barbarism or so on on that mine but I support animals and the actual nature around us yes their are dark parts but too light everything has light you just need to find it but yes there is things which can harm but also things which are good but as I said we are pretty much the worst in some cases....

you like dogs/cats they are pretty much part of nature so I would not disrespect what we have!

I do not mind humanity in fact I like it but even we have a dark side I will say that...

Edited by Everleaf

They have lives too their may be a few harsh parts but they do it for their own life and I expect that and I don't think moths do that stuff anyway their may be cruel parts of nature but hey you could say man is the most cruel of all kinds we have killed many things which once lived I like insects yes germs and stuff like that do not think like full on animals  I do not support barbarism or so on on that mine but I support animals and the actual nature around us yes their are dark parts but too light everything has light you just need to find it but yes there is things which can harm but also things which are good but as I said we are pretty much the worst in some cases....

I do not mind humanity in fact I like it but even we have a dark side I will say that...

Okay, if I got any of that

Let it just be put to record that the only important distinction is between consciousness, or not. Implicit in this is the ability to make a choice. If you do not have an alternative, then your action cannot be regarded as good, or bad. There is no light or dark, therefore.

It can only be regarded as for or against sth.

The crucial difference between humans and other animals is that we do not submit to nature like they do, and adapt to our surroundings, but we change our surroundings to fit us.

If humans generally started behaving like certain other animals, you would realise why we're strictly better off the way we are now, even if it isn't intuitive. How about killing your husband after he impregnated you? Or eating their face after mating?

Or how about having your children eat you alive to nurture them?

Nature is a self-contained system. Sans our species, everything behaves in accordance to its surroundings, and that's just the way it works.

I can make a statement about it, I can observe, but I can also regard certain things in nature as against humans, or cruel, vile, I can go down the line.. the important thing is to recognize that not even nature is above reproach. We can try to defend ourselves from it, we can meet it with certain dislike, apprehension, and sometimes even aggression.

And that's good.

• Brohoof 1