Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite animals?

moneyshredderofdeath

My favorite animal is the snake, just look how flippin' adorable this King Cobra is :wub: :

post-25260-0-90179500-1398360598.jpg

I would hug him and squeeze him and pet him; if he wouldn't immediantly kill during my attempt that is. :blink:

Other than that... they are rather fascinating creatures; I was born in the year of the snake, I identify with them on a number of levels ( we seems to behave in a similar fashion for example , minus the rodent eating  :lol:  ), and just the rich mythological behind them is quite interesting ( even in the Bible a snake can be either really good or really bad). But I best stop there, I could easily write pages on them. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Well top Favorite: Giraffes

Because they're just lovely to look at I love their height, their color scheme, and I like that they're herbivores and I love seeing them eat from the trees XD and they look like horses a bit ^-^ and I love their long neck

Now as domestic pets: Cats (I like their cleaness, also they sleep a lot and are independent, and most of them are cute & fluffy), Bunnies (they're cute & fluffy and I love their face expressions and all the little cute things they do), Birds (I love to hear them sing and their feathers look beautiful also I love when they puff up when they're cold or sleeping it's adorable and I love the silly things some do XD), Horses (great for transportation but they look magestic too and I love their hair I could be brushing a horse all day and I love their expressions too and hearing them walk), Fishes (they don't bother you at all all you have to do is feed them XD and I love to watch them swim, their color scheme is beautiful and varies a lot just like birds and I LOVE the sneaky ones XD), Snakes (oh these are fun and they feel so cool to the touch, and one time I met this snake that was into computers and actually pressed our laptop keys in class LOL (she was the teacher's pet) and I have to admit that was the smartest snake I've ever seen lol and she was so tiny but looked nice I loved her colors (red and black), and maaaaybe Puppies (they're cool, everyone loves them, they're energetic too which it's fun when you're feeling like that though, now they require so much care (yes every other pet does too but you can't leave these ones alone for too long) and I love playing with them and all and I LOVE their senses, YES their senses are good plus they have the knowing abilities almost equal to a five year old so that's kinda cool and I LOVE their expressions, also the trained ones are even better, I would totally trained my dog if I had one, just in case because you never know)

post-26202-0-53085500-1398361295_thumb.png

post-26202-0-98024400-1398361304_thumb.png

post-26202-0-90698800-1398361311_thumb.png

post-26202-0-46377700-1398361324.jpg

post-26202-0-41623700-1398361336_thumb.png

post-26202-0-12960200-1398361352_thumb.png

post-26202-0-26756600-1398361364_thumb.png

post-26202-0-80918000-1398361369.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I like rocks (lol).

Heh, my friend says I look like a ferret (or remind her of one).

I like sharks. I know they're dangerous, but really they are misunderstood and want to be loved too! There's usually 1 shark fatality a year, and it didn't involve the shark "eating" the person.

But yeah; who wouldn't want a pet shark protecting your house and loved ones?

This badass right here:

post-18351-0-75463300-1398444743_thumb.jpg

Tyrannosaurus was the perfect dinosaur! Intelligent by Mesozoic dinosaur terms, strong, excellent vision and scent capabilities, the most powerful bite of it's period, and the KING of North America.

• Brohoof 4

This badass right here:

attachicon.gifSue.jpg

Tyrannosaurus was the perfect dinosaur! Intelligent by Mesozoic dinosaur terms, strong, excellent vision and scent capabilities, the most powerful bite of it's period, and the KING of North America.

I have a counterpoint I'd like to present:

post-20329-0-02155900-1398455330_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Zebras are my favorite animal :D

I have zebra-print bed sheets and pillow cases, 2 zebra posters, 2 zebra-print blankets, and a zebra stuffed animal.

Favorite animal... hhhmmm let's break it into categories.

Fish: Mola Mola
Mammal: Okapi

Reptile: Chuckwalla

Bird: Californian Quail

Dinosaur: Ankylosaurus

Mollusc: Cuddle Fish

Athropoda: Millipede or Whip Scorpion

Mythological creature: Hodag (Go Wisconsin!)

Alien species: Acklay

LEGO: Unikitty

Okay I'm just getting facetious now. 

Favorite animal... hhhmmm let's break it into categories.

Fish: Mola Mola

Mammal: Okapi

Reptile: Chuckwalla

Bird: Californian Quail

Dinosaur: Ankylosaurus

Mollusc: Cuddle Fish

Athropoda: Millipede or Whip Scorpion

Mythological creature: Hodag (Go Wisconsin!)

Alien species: Acklay

LEGO: Unikitty

Okay I'm just getting facetious now. 

Cuddle fish?

You wish

We wish

We all wish

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm aware

It's my painful duty to inform you, however, that my Mimic Octopus trumps your puny cuttlefish by far!

Mimic octupi are cool but does it have adorable babies?

baby_cuttlefish_by_mentaldstruction.jpg

cats wait no bunny no both because they are both fuzzy and you can smuggle with them

:squee:

Who needs snuggles when you have exo-skeletons and tentacles? Wow that sentence sounds like the synopsis for a crappy fanfic... I'm probably going to write it now...

I just remembered, screw Okapi, Tarsiers are my favorite mammals!

• Brohoof 1

Mimic octupi are cool but does it have adorable babies?

Who needs snuggles when you have exo-skeletons and tentacles? Wow that sentence sounds like the synopsis for a crappy fanfic... I'm probably going to write it now...

I just remembered, screw Okapi, Tarsiers are my favorite mammals!

Absolutely, yes

800px-Octopus_shell.jpg

Octopodes are intelligent, cute, and the mimic octopus is very mimic-y

I want to have my own..

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely, yes

Octopodes are intelligent, cute, and the mimic octopus is very mimic-y

I want to have my own..

I want a Tarsier! They are adorable little... things... seriously they have gollums hands on a gerbil body, with owl eyes. I love them!

Bohol.tarsier_jtlimphoto.JPG

• Brohoof 1