• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

Three ...two cats, one had to be put down a few weeks ago she was about 19 and very ill the other two are about 3 years old one is black and white and the other is a patterned grey, I also have a black and white dog named Maggie May

tumblr_mj9tadfn4Q1rn4yl3o2_r1_250.gif

Go away Pikachu, you aren't an Eevee evolution  :okiedokielokie: 

i had a kitten but then he got ran over by a car :(

we also have a family cat named Tober he was the first cat i ever seen and touched sigh why why aunty why the fuck did you give away to a owner that cant even buy him his proper food fucking astma 

exyWtvA.png

I have two cats. A tabby that is most likely mentally retarded and a black one with a white belly. The tabby had a 200mL abscess drained from her right side and she has an overactive thyroid and liver problems. They've only given her a few months before she'll need to be put down.  :( She is around 12 though, she had a good run for a cat from the pound. The other is perfectly happy and fine, still sorting out dominance issues with the other. Oh yeah, both are females.

I ' M   S O R T   O F   B A C K

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Roborovksi dwarf hamster named Aloe, and I had another (her sister) named Lotus, but due to um....them not liking a certain type of food that I bought them....cannibalism happened. Damn rodents.... Anywho, here's a picture of Aloe. Tiny little blob.

post-24966-0-97212100-1393812543_thumb.jpg

I have a rat named Cloud. He's a VERY friendly rat, and often gives kisses. :3 But lemme tell you...it's hard to get a good picture of this rat...

post-24966-0-37927700-1393812648_thumb.jpg

And my dog, Darby, who lives with my dad. He's going on 10 years old, and tries to act like he's 4. He's still got strong hips, loves to swim, and is very healthy.

post-24966-0-14153700-1393813336_thumb.jpg

spitfiresiggymlpforums2_zps2f3d09cf.png

Enjoy metal music? Come check out this Facebook page, Pegadeth.

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

I have a cute puppy named bowser he is a chihuahua

I always am looking for new people to talk to on skype feel free to add me emilyyyy.me just let me know your from here :P

Well, i've got a few fish, and a canary.   I had to give away my Golden Retriever b/c my brother was allergic to her, :(   Luckily, my cousins took her in so we see her time to time, :D

Yes i do, i have 5 hermit crabs that i keep in 30 gallon tank. I am also thinking on getting 2 robo hamsters. Has anyoner ever had these hamsters or had hamsters in general before? I love these little guys there so freaking adorable. :)

2rmuqhl.jpg

tea-cup-yorkshire-te-1146042527.jpg

We have a cutie-patootie little Yorkshire Terrier :D She's called Bailey-Boo and she's such a monster!

I also have a tortoise shell cat named Miniga which I named her cause she is small (mini) and a girl (ga)!

let's love for me

and lets love loud

and let's love now

cause soon enough we'll die

I have a pet rabbit, his name is Fidget and he is blue, but he has a few patches of dusty caramel on him, like the one on the nape of his neck, he is huge on account of the fact that he is part Flemish giant.

I have a 3.5 year old dog. Far as I know he's a mix of Rottweiler, Beagle, and German Shepherd. Very energetic, just tries to jump on my lap all the time.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I have a dog named Lulu who is 1.5 years old and she is just the cutest! She's a Lhasa Apso and is just a joy in my life.

img-10675-1-post-8308-0-41922500-1435321

#Squadgoals  :ph34r::P:lol::smug::rarity:;):sunny:        

"But that day...The day I discovered racing...I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen!"Dash

"Friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."Twilight Sparkle 

All rescued pets :)

Dickie is a min pin and is 1 years old. He was 8 months old when we adopted him.

Ollie is a Chihuahua/Doxie mix and is 2 years old.

Gracie is a Doxie/Terrier mix and is around 5 years old.

Teddie is a 7 year old cat.

We mostly had doxies and we lost all of our doxies. It's been a hard road for us (losing all the doxies). Wylie was a black/tan standard doxie and was 17 years old and passed in July of 2012. Bennie was a red standard and was 14 years old passed away in November 2012 and he passed away from brain tumor.

Pattie was our mini dapple and was 7 years old and she passed away in July of 2013. She was getting sick and found out she got into rat posioning. We don't know where or how she got into it as we don't have any that kind of stuff around the house. People was thinking maybe neighbors... We just didn't have the proof.

So, our three rescues dogs do act like our doxies.

Dickie acts so much like Bennie (the two would get into trouble). We like to call them "juvenile delinquency" lol

Ollie acts like Wylie (layback dogs)

Gracie and Pattie (even acts the same)

Edited by MontanaDash
  • Brohoof 1

montanadashsignature_by_mcturkeyburger-d

The family pets are...

- 3 tortoises

- A parakeet

- 2 dogs, Llama the chihuahua/Lord knows what else mix and Juliette the miniature dachshund

I just signed the papers to adopt a dog of my own today, a cardigan corgi/dachshund mix I'm naming Gatsby. Hopefully he'll be coming home with me tomorrow!

img-24838-1-dustergradientsig_zps824534f

Pacific Ponycon 17 || BABSCon 17 || Anime Expo 17

Panelist/Vendor || Panelist/Vendor/Media || Attendee

Tumblr || DeviantART || Twitter

hmmm does taking care of 25 stray and feral cats count as a pet!  :)

my girlfriend also has 3 dogs and a 3000 lb horse named clairabelle! 

post-8308-0-34899000-1430152769.png

banner by Kyoshi