Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say you stumbled onto the Forums as a non-brony...

Akemi Homura

Then give a 'not bad' expression and say 'wow, this forum looks incredibly well put-together, I'll have to look into this 'IP.Board' thing.'

Same here. I've seen other well used IP.Board forums (like Simtropolis).

But, as curiosity gets the best of me. I have always had the policy of "don't judge a book by its cover." I would explore some of the site, learn about Bronies, and watch a few episodes before I decided that it was good.

(edited)

I would probably contemplate over why people liked MLP a while. Then my open-minded nature would eventualy get the best of me and i would convert to a brony.

Edited by Runty

I would think to myself exactly what I thought when I first heard about the fandom.

"That's pretty awesome, however, I don't think this is my sort of thing, however, kudos to these dudes!"

I would try and talk to people, find out why they liked ponies. At that point it could fork: I would either watch some ponies, or go to 4chan.

The latter would prove to make me never be a brony. EVER.

The before would make me a brony, and I would be constantly bombarded by my other friends about ponies and stuff.

Wow, It's like the endings to Mass Effect 3.

I would just leave and not care. "Ponies, furries or whatever not my problem." That's pretty much how i thought about it before.

I had even forgotten the time when a friend tried to introduce the show with lesson zero. I watched 2 mins didn't get it and moved on with my life.

Me: What the **** is this BLACK MAGIC!? Who the HELL watches this PIECE OF CRAP? *Keeps complaining until he realizes he's still on the site* --- *Wonders if he's a "retard"*

*enters MLP Forums as a non-brony*

A forum for My Little Pony? I guess.

Well everyone seems cool enough. Except that Tom the Diamond guy. He's a silly goose and why does he seem really excited about this Trixie pony? I think he needs to be taken down a peg by a handsome, charming, clever, witty user that also manages to make a fez and bow tie look damn attractive.

• Brohoof 2

~If I were new to the fandom in general~

"What's this? A forum dedicated to a new My Little Pony show? A crapload of MEN like it too!? That's so strange! I've gotta check this show out!"

*then becomes a brony*

OR

~If I saw the show and didn't like it~

"A brony forum huh? Good for them."

*leaves*

Possibly what my first reaction was.

"what? what is with all of these avatars? is this some sort of new fad?"

".....this is my little pony? there's a new show? why are people so fascinated with it!? what makes it good!?!?"

"Screw it, I'm going to see what all the fuss is about"

commence bronification.

Would find it, Looked at it, read something, and might even watch the show.... Or be all, Ponies hmmmmmm, nahhhhhhhh, CLick the red X up at the top of my browser, and reopen internet explorer.

"Why did you give me the link to this place?! You know I don't like ponies!!!"

I'd probably would just leave quickly and try to forget about it...

• 2 weeks later...

My curiosity would take the best of me, And try to figure out why the bronies/fans are almost like a cult, Why they are hated, And why people have so much prejudice.. and wether it's true or not.

I would register and try to feed my curiosity and make a fair point of view on them, not becoming a hater out of pure ignorance, or maybe ending up loving the community.

Well, first of all, I'd see what all the fuss is about. I'd look at a few threads, then look up the actual show.

If I'm hooked, I might become a Pegasister and join these forums. If not, then I would feel very sorry for myself. I honestly cannot imagine me WITHOUT ponies. :P That and Pokemon. Especially Pokemon.

(edited)

I'd have probably looked at the forums for a bit before leaving. Maybe I'd have learned the names of other ponies besides Rainbow Dash and Princess Celestia (the only two I knew) and searched them up before being on my merry way. I'd have probably told my friends who were bronies about it causing them to encourage me to watch the show. In which case I'd probably say yes and give it a shot.

An alternate possibility is that I'd have decided to watch an episode or two of MLP after checking out the forums. In the end just a faster route to the same result.

Edited by Jalaton

Me being the sad little troll that I am, I would most likely create an account for the sole purpose of destablizing this forum.

It's way too obvious imitating regular trolls, though. Instead, I would pretend to be a normal user, and act like any other pony fan.

I'd then set my sights on a position of trust within the forums, so that when the time comes, and my hater comrades called upon it, I would be strategically placed to destroy the site from within.

I've said too much.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...