What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

LOL! Out of all the times I've been in a public bathroom, (trust me, me lifestyle forces me to do so often) I have NEVER played any of those games.

You bring up another thing that annoys me. When girls think they need makeup to look good. I'd rather a lady wear less or none that wear a ton. That rhymed.

Haha yeah, same here, but like I said its understandable when girls don't visit guys bathrooms most of the time :P.

Same thing with guys not knowing stuff about girls bathrooms im sure.

And yeah while girls wearing makeup doesn't annoy me that much, I don't totally get it. I mean I kinda do in such a judgmental society, but still.

I don't mind it that much, but some put on way to much, I agree that little to none is what I prefer frankly.

And again, If you plan on dating and marrying someone they'll see you without makeup :P, might as well give them an idea now.

I mean I'm actually pretty ugly with my acne ridden face, but eh, can't do anything about it. Not like I'm going to wear makeup and attempt to look better :P.

I heard some girls say its bad for you skin also.

• Brohoof 2

I see, well I can't converse and go at the same time, I can't relax enough to go when talking :P.

I'm ok with them wearing it, but I mean a guy is going to wake up next to you if they end up marrying you, and you won't have makeup on, so I don't see why you need to wear it really :P.

I think girls look perfectly fine though, even if a lot complain their ugly.

LOL! Out of all the times I've been in a public bathroom, (trust me, me lifestyle forces me to do so often) I have NEVER played any of those games.

You bring up another thing that annoys me. When girls think they need makeup to look good. I'd rather a lady wear less or none that wear a ton. That rhymed.

Lololl way to ruin my mental image, guys. D;

At least I know what's really going on in guys restrooms now. Maybe I watch weird things and always thought a lot of guys like to amuse each other with peeing skills. And with the whole doing-your-business-and-not-talking thing, I'm sorta glad I'm not a guy now, since I tend to randomly laugh when there's an awkward moment going on.. xD

Plus, I heard guys can't multitask as well as girls do. ;D

And with the whole makeup thing, I guess it clogs your pores if you don't remove them when you get home or something. Not really sure. Plus, personally, I'd rather have people see the 'real me' then say I look nice when I do decide to wear some makeup on very special occasions.. than wearing a cake on my face daily and have people stare in horror when I don't. Like, I have friends that don't wear makeup when they're late for school, and everyone thinks they look ill or something. .___.

Edited by Keezuw
  • Brohoof 3

At the supermarket, you wait in line for a cashier and when it's finally your turn, THEN they open another register.

The transit routes you normally take are on time except when you're in a hurry.

My cat waking me up early on weekends even though he got fed.

Drivers who don't use their turn signals.

Getting a sore back when the weather is cold.

@@Keezuw, the fact that I can't multitask at all.  :(

Zygen posting four times in this thread.

Just kidding on the last one. :P

• Brohoof 4

People who don't knock before just barging into my room. If my door is closed, it usually means I don't want to be disturbed!

Mixing up the words "loose" and "lose". Should you ever do this, I feel I have the right to chuck a dictionary at your head.

People who walk around or next to crosswalks.

The phrase "it's all in your mind" or "you can succeed if you truly try hard enough". As much as I'd like to believe this, there are somethings I just simply suck at and no amount of positive thinking will help. Also, whenever someone uses the phrase "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." to avoid criticism. My family does this constantly whenever I point out something's fault and it drives me up the wall. 

• Brohoof 2

At least I know what's really going on in guys restrooms now. Maybe I watch weird things and always thought a lot of guys like to amuse each other with peeing skills. And with the whole doing-your-business-and-not-talking thing, I'm sorta glad I'm not a guy now, since I tend to randomly laugh when there's an awkward moment going on.. xD

And with the whole makeup thing, I guess it clogs your pores if you don't remove them when you get home or something. Not really sure. Plus, personally, I'd rather have people see the 'real me' then say I look nice when I do decide to wear some makeup on very special occasions.. than wearing a cake on my face daily and have people stare in horror when I don't. Like, I have friends that don't wear makeup when they're late for school, and everyone thinks they look ill or something. .___.

Sorry :P, Atleast you know the truth now.

Besides that would be a weird thing to have go on in the bathroom, and would result in actual existent bathroom lines more often in guys restrooms :P.

Idk, maybe when guys on younger they might do stuff like that, but idk, I was homeschooled before 8th grade, so I frankly have no clue about things that happend in school before then. So I suppose when guys where younger this might've happend.

Otherwise it's not a common ocurance if it occurs at all.

The more you know I guess.

I'm not totally sure how you'd get that idea but haha idk.

Its not really like peeing as a guy requires that much skill. It's sorta like eating, when your younger peeing while standing normally ends up in a mess, because it's a new skill, but as you mature it becomes pretty much second nature. It becomes something you don't exactly have to think about. Well it's a bit more tricky then eating, but still.

Really aiming is hardly that big an issue to me, except on ocasions where well things just aren't in your control is the best way to put it :P.

Of course some people don't even try it seems I swear...

My aunt told me they teach little boys to aim by throwing cherioes in the toilet and having them aim for that... Guess it works, she babysits so idk xD. Some guys seem to have missed that training session though.

But again things can be unpredictable, it's hard to explain because idk it's just a guy thing xD.

I just realized how hard it is to explain being a guy to a girl, I'm sure the reverse applies to most things.

Point is, there isn't much skill to it. There's a bit of a luck factor but anyways..

Idk I find standing next to guys at urinals and going to akward, I can't do it, dunno why I need my privacy so I use stalls, some guys might think of it as wimpy or girly, but it's just how I am dunno.

I think that after a while you wouldn't laugh at it since well it's something you do from like 3 onwards, it just doesn't exactly have anything special to it after a while.

As for guys being worse at multitasking eh, I don't like the whole girls vs boys thing, since a lot of its stereotypical. Idk I suppose some could be true, but for the most part male stereotypes vs females end up degrating my confidence.

Personally I don't think girls and guys are that different at the core, it's a lot of what generally goes on and which leads to the things that seem to be true just by being one gender to another.

Personally besides physically related stuff, like being able to stand to pee which frankly isn't all that useful unless your like camping or something and need to answer nature, even then it's not like girls can't answer natures call, it's just more difficult. Idk I'm not a girl, and I don't even go camping that often.

I guess it's useful in other "emergencies" like if your stuck in traffic(I imagine it's easier to aim into a bottle or something as a guy, I'll admit I've had to do it once or so when I was younger and couldn't wait as long). But besides in rare situations peeing standing isn't really that useful. :P.

I guess not having to deal with birth is nice, although I've heard that scientists have said getting kicked in the privates as a guy actually hurts more then birth. Course I've not really experienced either thankfully(how am I going to give birth xD).

Actually someone I knew showed me a video of two guys who went through a simulation of the pain of birth, along with their wives. The wives offered no support as the guys suffered in pain, they just kinda laughed.

Kinda cruel, but idk.

I thought I should do something like that, just so girls don't hang it over me all the time as being something they can deal with and we can't, which makes them better.

To be fair the fact I can't create life exactly like a women is sadly kinda depressing. Maybe I'm just weird :P.

I guess to add something else to my list the whole girls vs boys thing kinda annoys me.

I hang around girls a lot though, just because generally theyre nicer. And they don't mind you having feelings.

Where as guys will call you gay for having them or crying, or Atleast some will, I know some nicer guys, but just generally.

I don't cry much anyways, normally to embarassing. Can't bring myself to most times.

On makeup, yeah I guess that makes sense. Dunno. I don't mind it especially on special ocasions, some girls say putting up makeup is part of the fun.

But yeah a cake face every day isn't exactly that appealing sounding. Like I Said might as well show your natural look sometime.

Jezz, this is a long post, sorry I got off on a rant and rambled a lot :P.

At the supermarket, you wait in line for a cashier and when it's finally your turn, THEN they open another register.

The transit routes you normally take are on time except when you're in a hurry.

My cat waking me up early on weekends even though he got fed.

Drivers who don't use their turn signals.

Getting a sore back when the weather is cold.

@@Keezuw, the fact that I can't multitask at all. :(

Zygen posting four times in this thread.

Just kidding on the last one. :P

Omg some stores, not supermarkets have like 1 register... It's so annoying.

Supermarket lines are really long and boring, which is why I abuse being a kid and end up staying home from them most of the time.

I'll deal with it when I'm as old as wingnut.

Kidding kidding.. Haha

Also I can't multitask very well at all either.

That's probaly why I suck at starcraft so much xD.

Still I don't think it's a girls are always better thing.

And oh you wingnut... Haha

To be fair when i start quoting someone on a forum thread i do basically start a conversation of sorts basically xD.

Sorry :3

• Brohoof 3

- When kids cuss frequently and unnecessarily. I don't care what age they are, or if they're older than me. It just shows ignorance. 

- So MUCH THIS TOO: 

- When people pick up things in my room, or mess it up. 

- Dumb laughs

• Brohoof 2

The Sonic fanbase.

Meek Mill, Cheif Keef and all related bullshit.

People who like Meek Mill, Cheif Keef, and all related bullshit.

The way you have to break in new shoes.

People who obsess over sneakers and shoes. Ladies, I'm not looking at you.

People who, seriously, use hashtags outside of Twitter.

Hyplirikz.tumblr or however it's spelled.

Crazy ass mood swings on any status update. Especially Skype.

Waiting for the bus...

lol I like you.

And hey! I am a great multitasker!

...sometimes...

Edited by Rez

I'm so annoying I annoy me :P

My most annoying thing in the whole world is a thing 70 cm tall, 30 kg (sorry people not used to the metric system), annoying as hell and never shuts up.

It's name is William.

I call it Death.

Because that's what I want to do every time I hear him whine.

not locking your iphone and leaving it   FFFAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK

smoking ( i hate the smell i hate the idiot people that do it my not just burn your money) 

my dickhead of a graphics teacher ( he sends me out for ding my work WHAT THE FUCK ) 

having nothing to do 

stubbing my toe ( happens all too aften) 

rolling my ankle ( i shattered my right ankle about a year ago and when ever i roll it im scared shittless that iv'e broken it again)

ingrown toe and finger nails ( all too often)

silence ( it bugs me )

high pitched whiny voices  ( makes me want to punch you in the throat ) 

swagfags in general 

not being able to sleep 

being tired ( ALL THE TIME) 

and that's not even a tenth of what annoys me 

Edited by HunterScars

Freaking soccer moms and their mini vans and stick families...

Inconsiderate people

Smart cars... god I hate those things

Flies and mosquitoes those are the worst things ever.

Old people driving

People who text and drive

People talking on their cell phones and drive

People whom have no patience and get mad over the littlest of things and make a scene about it.

Cats... I just don't like em :P

Edited by Endgame

One of the most annoying things to me is when I'm fighting something in skyrim and my game crashes ,also when I'm trying to find a dragon and I don't find one but when I'm just walking around trying to complete a quest three dragons show up.

Oh yeah almost forgot...

When my friend kills me with the upgraded ballistic knives in black ops zombies when I need revived!

Little kids wining, people trolling, nothing fights, immature people, things that don't make sense, haters, bad replies from other people, and not communicating well enough with my parents.

• Brohoof 1

Trolling videos on YT.

Modem/floppy disk noises.

People who are 12, and act 6.

(One of the coolest people I know is 12. I thought she was a lot older.)

When a moderator has to approve my thread.

When a moderator has to approve my thread, and doesn't approve my thread.

When my thread isn't approved and I'm not told why.

Vague answers.

When someone is looking for something, they always get to the point where they call it out like a flippin' dog "Here wallet! Here boy!" By the time they do that, I feel pitiful for their lives and help them out by saying "Oh look. It's on the coffee table. Right where you left it."

Slow people. People who ask stupid/rhetorical questions. Stupid people. Selfish people. Bullies. Jehovah's witnesses. People in general.

Ahem... you better get comfortable. (imagine Rarity is speaking in her whining voice when reading.)

- plugging in a usb stick and hear the beep noise, but it doesn't work.

- plugging in my drawing tablet and for some weird reason the pressure sensor isn't working.

- forgetting I boiled the kettle for a hot drink

- forgetting I had a hot drink

- Slow computer responses

- Online Lag

- When the internet "eats" you 20mins worth of blog.

- When files decide to go missing

- When the printer decides to be a jerk

- No batteries

- Beating a boss on my ps3 only to have it freeze (this happens alot for me)

- Forgetting I hiding my Brony.

- When my friends fight amongst each other (discord is laughing)

- When I break the tip of my pencil when I'm drawing

- stuffing up a letter when I'm doing calligraphy.

- Missing a free throw shot in basketball.

- People saying bronies are gay

- Biting into stale bread

- Onion

- red cabbage

- Spoiled babies whining

- Sand

- The smell of BIO

- No toilet paper

I think thats half of them.

• Brohoof 2

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people take no responsibility for their actions. For example, I work at a call center for a Cable, internet, Phone, etc company. And nothing drives me up the wall when a customer disputes their bill, and respond with "Well I never look at my bills!" just thinking about it irritates me...Look at what you are paying for, you deserve the charges you got, you dick.

Another thing that I really hate. is when people talk about what just happened in a move at the theater. We just saw it 5 seconds ago, you don't need to over-explain what we just saw.

• Brohoof 1

• People asking me questions right when I wake up
  • Slightly cracked opened doors
  • Ricer Hondas with big fart can exhaust
  • Cars with too much negative camber
  • Web pages that take too long to load
  • People or things holding me back from doing what I need to do
  • The Toyota Prius
  • Waiting in line at the RMV
  • Rush Hour Traffic
  • Harley Motorcycles
  • Miley Cyrus's new song
  • Radio Commercials
  • People who smell like BIO
  • Back ordered items
  • Stupid Construction Contractors
  • Low Batteries
  • When my headphone wire get hooked onto the spirals on my sketchbook
  • The Dentist
  • Court Fees
  • Mondays

Im forgetting a lot but i'm not trying to write a novel.

• Brohoof 1

.When I take a bite of pizza, and the toppings come right off and burn me.  :(

.When my keyboard sticks.

.When someone blatantly ignores me.

.When I step in animal crap.  -_-

• Brohoof 1

Stepping on a Lego annoys me way to much, it feels like stepping on sharp thumbtacks. I have a little brother, and when i get up i sometimes step in them barefoot.

having to take an xbox disc out to get it to work.

those are my top 2

• Brohoof 1

When people say the same thing over and over again to get your attention.

When someone is in the other end of the freaking house talking to you, like they think you can actually hear them.

When my grandma tells me I've "changed".

When your family talks about bad things you've done/embarrassing stuff to other people when you're RIGHT THERE TO HEAR IT.