Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

Ah. Tis hard.

My ideal guy...

He'd probably have to be taller than me, by at least one centimeter. Not too much though, up to an inch and a half. He should be an otaku, just like me, and we'd both have to be close friends for at least half a year.

He has to be smart, and spend time with me. He'd have to be a hard worker, one who will help when I'm in times of trouble.

He'd have to be nice to my family, and especially nice to me. 

He will not rush our relationship, and he shall like cats.

sleep.png

They sure have changed laugh.png I remember on the Crushes thread where we were both talking to Zygen about giving up on being in a relationship laugh.png Then a month later or so I became your girlfriend. MAN LIFE THROWS SURPRISES AT YOU! blink.png

Yeah, it definitely does. :)

You really seemed to have matured these past months. Man, all these crazy changes lately have been just wonderful. :)

Well, considering my awkward personality this is an odd one, but here goes.

My ideal girl would be someone who'd give me hugs out of the blue amd leave me squirming and struggling since I'm so unused to them. Someone who'd teast me when I make small mistakes, and ruffle my hair and call me cute in public, and do so more when I stutter in my defense. Someone who'd talk to me about my fandoms, and be willing to try new things; someone who could introduce me to new things. Someone who would never leave my side, and cling to me when I least expect it. Someone who will pick on my faults with te most respect, while never forgetting to love my good parts. Someone who can accept my asexuality. Someone who will accept me wearing skirts and dresses and the like. Someone who can cosplay by my side. Someone who can be my best friend. Someone who can cuddle me, and pet me, and treat me as an equal.

That is my ideal girl.

I'm too young for this

• Brohoof 1

Considering I've been with people I thought were ideal for me and had some nasty splits. I have no idea what I want anymore xD

I just want someone who can accept my strengths and weaknesses and has qualities that make me want to do the same. Being specific makes things too hard to find someone and no one really knows what they want.

Edited by HoopHoof
  • Brohoof 2

A girl who you know would like you for who you are and the same goes back. Someone you could trust and work the same way back. Someone with similar interests would be nice but honestly that does not matter to me. What really is to me is just a relationship in which each person trusts one another with all their heart and not having to worry if that other might play with your heart. Trust to me is the biggest thing and also just loving one another for who they are as a person. Not having to change who you are or expecting the other to change. I mean change as in their personalities though.

Okay I think I have stated this a thousand times already if there is any person I would like to meet in real life would be someone who had a personality just like Pinkie Pie or at least as kind hearted as she is :3.

img-1658981-1-QgbUY9F.jpg

Another character I took an interest in is Lucy form Elfen Lied... if you ever watched that anime her backstory is so sad and I mean very sad... She is just a very interesting character I think

img-1658981-2-lucy_x_nyu_2_by_sianeatsco

Seems really similar too Pinkie Pie/Pinkamena huh? There is a connection to both characters that draw attention to me a lot.

Elfen Lied? You want a girl who blanks out and murders everyone naked? :P

• Brohoof 1

It's not about looks so much as interests and personality.

I love sweet, nice guys. Someone who could be a best friend and lover. I like nerdy guys. Mainly just into gaming. Someone I could trust and is somewhat sensitive.

I have a boyfriend like that doe ~ :)

No not in that aspect xD but look beyond that if you seen the anime well maybe I see the character in a different light. Not the murdering aspect though. 

I was liked 12 when I last saw it (I've never seen anything quite like it) xD All I remember was the gore and craziness and most of all the theme song. The whole show was a blur and I didn't get to finish it laugh.png

• 1 month later...

Well it's all! What are you looking for?, physical and psychological, how would be your ideal lover? (:

To me I’d like a guy a little taller or like me, with green eyes (I love green eyes!), brown hair and a kinf of beard, someone honest, masculine, jolly and kind!, a guy like me. But the truth is we can fall in love of many kind of people without reason (:

So what's for you?

Edited by Artemis
Restored to earlier version.
  • Brohoof 1

I like my guys to be a little bit taller than me if possible but it's quite hard to find taller guys cause I'm about 5' 10" or 11"

I don't really mind the colour of hair or eyes or skin or anything like that. I like my guy to be a little bit manly as well and being a gamer is always a massive positive but not necessary.

I like a guy who isn't afraid to be really cute and sweet towards me, however cheesy it sounds, I really love the whole 'schnuckums' and cutesy-wutesy sort of stuff :3 I love cliché things!

Well, I NEVER state what I look for in a girl despite being asexual, but why not?

I'm into a girl who is honest, as well as being all natural such as just being herself in terms of personality and looks.

I'm 5"4, so I guess somewhere on that height would be great to be with.

Overall, just a trustworthy, calm, sweet, serious, and true girl is what I'm looking for.

what i'm looking for is a girl who's honest, playfull and sweet :wub:

as for physical appearance, i don't really care. she could be taller then me, or shorter then me. eventough all girlfriends i've had till now where shorter then me.

i do prefer darker shades of hair for some reason tough... and i really love me some deep, green eyes too.

Edited by repsol rave

I want a girl who is smart, nice, and respects my freedoms.

that... and she has to be able to get along with my family...

and looks, height, and clothes mean nothing to me.

oh yes and isn't afraid to be alone for a generous amount of time.

Edited by z77
  • Brohoof 2

As long as they have a great a personality, are easy to get along with and are at least in decent shape, then I could really care less what they look like. You tend to know the right person once you meet them.

I want a girl who is smart, nice, and respects my freedoms.

that... and she has to be able to get along with my family...

and looks, height, and clothes mean nothing to me.

I want a man who is gonna cuddle me, gimme kisses, be my moral support, and ermm... 'love' me xD I needs me some lovins 

These are pretty important qualities as well  -_-

Edited by Octavia's Melody

Tall, not too tall, blond or black hair, brown or blue eyes, strong, funny, independeble but not to much, sportive, with the elements of harmony (loyal, honest, kind...) hahha thats it, that would be my special somepony

Edited by WarriorShy

I'll just quote what I said in the other thread:

I am looking for a girl/woman (obviously between the ages of 18 and 30 something), who will love me for me, who will put up with me and of course shares at least some of the same interests as I do. I am ok with long distance relationships, as long as I know I can trust the girl not to screw around behind my back.

I'd like a girl who would like me for who I am and that handed right back in return of course. A genuine trust between the both of us and of course someone who has similar interest in a couple of things. A relationship would nice but I would rather wait to be in a relationship were it worked and rather than rush things. I'd want to get to know that person well enough so a level of trust was developed between the both of us. To me trust is the most important thing out of anything. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh well I'm 21 gay and happy, my guy physically like I said I prefer green eyes or hazel maybe. I like the beard in a man, but you know beard of 3 or 5 days lol

I like brown hair, light or dark, I'm 5'9 so I like guys taller than me 5'9, just a little. Masculine, 20 - 24 years, normal body if he goes to the gym sometimes will be amazing too. Must be handsome and fresh looking woop (:

Psycologically, I hate explosive men, he must be serene but funny, fresh, sure of himself, sweet, kind and good hearted (:

Evrything must about caring, respect and real love (:

I love delicious dishes, so if he can to cook my fav dishes he would be the heaven to me lol

Edited by Fabien