Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

A loyal, sweet, funny, kind girl with an attitude and a great smile. That's all I could ask for, really.  :squee:

I don't look for anything specific in a girl/guy, honestly. There aren't really any traits that stand out as desirable. I know I want someone kind and funny, but who doesn't? I dunno. I probably do have a "type", I just don't realize what it is. :P

Edited by Callisto

This is what I like in a guy :3

• kind
  • make me laugh
  • accepts me
  • loves every part of me even the bad things
  • loves to snuggle
  • is protective at the right moments
  • treats me like the most important thing in their life <3
  • doesn't mind me spending time with my friends
  • respects my wishes
  • trusts me
  • maybe can cook :P
  • enjoys video games
  • tolerates/loves dogs 

• 2 months later...
I don't exactly look for certain qualities in them, nor have I ever seeked out a boy/girlfriend (*is bi* ^^) by myself... I just be friends with them, and gradually realize my feelings for them, if I naturally develop any. However, being kind to others (and not a jerk x3), open-minded and affectionate/open to receiving affection is important... they should also be honest about how they feel, and not put on masks for my sake. :l Oh, and cuteness! :o Cuteness would be good~ B)

Good personality

Cuddle

Love me for who I am

respect me, and what I like and teams I support

Support me

Support Man United & England (If not at least respect whaT support and don't mind if I get annoyed if my team loses)

Take care of me

Be helpful (Like help me in life and stuff)

Can stand on her head & don't mind doing gymnast moves for me (Sorry it kind of weird but I like female gymnasts)

(edited)

What would I like to see in a woman?

Hmm...

Beliefs/Politics

-Libertarian

-Christian or Catholic

Interests

-Video Games

•RPGs

*Mass Effect

•FPS

*The Half Life Series

-Nitendo Video Games (totally different than regular video games)

-Electronic Music

-Britpop

Edited by Gordon Freeman

Truthfully all I wish for is someone who will love me despite my physical flaws, despite my personality, despite everything else I feel is wrong with me ^_^ I want someone who can give me the comfort I have been lacking since my mom died, someone who can allow me to feel loved again and never give up on me. If I could find someone who is willing to stick with me to the end and not back out all of a sudden, I would consider myself greatly blessed :)

• Brohoof 2

What would be the traits i'd like in a partner?....Hmmm, Let's see.

• Knows how to make me laugh.
  • Teases me.
  • Smart and open minded.
  • Likes adventure.
  • Assertive, but not too dominant.
  • Likes to cuddle.
  • Simmilar interests/hobbies.
  • Generous and honest.
  • A cute smile.
  • (Optional) Knows how to play an instrument (I find it sexy for some reason :P  ).

That would be it  :)

They can't be too ugly, or overweight, a little ugly is fine, a little overweight is fine, just not too extreme; other than that, I just look for someone easy-going and stress-free, like myself.

Hmmm, I used to be quite a picky person, honestly, I was too focused on how I could relate to someone. I've grown a lot though and I'm currently in the best relationship I've had so far with @LatinoChurro:wub:

• Preferably not religious
  • Preferably liberal, passionate on the bandwagon of social demographic injustices and the advances we take
  • Is able to understand stereotypes are stereotypes, is able to not assume or generalize anything (especially capability) with ethnicity and gender (this is really hard to find though it seems?)
  • Preferably not aesexual and prudish
  • By no means has to share certain interests but I would like at least one in common we can both geek about. Seems fair
  • I don't care about voices too much but I really dig light, cute, articulate male voices, and I dig lower alto voices for girls, preferably without that California, barbie, "feminine" stereotype accent, also articulate
  • I don't care if you're a morning person but don't make me wake up without a good enough reason
  • I'm pretty lentient on the amount of time you give me but please don't make me disrupt everything else in my day to day routine to the point of inconsistency. Please understand I need room to breathe.
  • Don't be an asshole to my family and friends without a well-intentiond reason- also, expect me to be interested in bonding with your family and friends personally and not as well
  • Loyalty, respects me and themselves, is able to recognize flaws, able to work upon them and point out my own as well in a well-mannered, critiquing way
  • It's definitely okay for those shy types to be shy at first but there's also a point in time where it just turns into a sort of mistrust with one another
  • Is silly, can take jokes, can understand and not take particularly offensive jokes seriously when they are intended to be not taken as such
  • Brohoof 1

I'm so picky when it comes to gf traits, because I've had gfs that I was laxed with and they stabbed me in the back.

I look for a kind girl, who has a sense of humor and can take as well as dish out jokes.

A girl who is smart, not necessarily like extremely smart but she has a basic knowledge of academics and common sense.

A nerdy/geeky girl who has similar interests to my own. Such as gaming, anime, trading card games, and table top games such as d&d. Or at least willing to try them and hopefully love them.

• Brohoof 2

Though it sounds strange, I take personality traits I'd like to have in my future girlfriend/wife from the ponies. Someone whose intelligent and eager to learn (Twilight), honest and hardworking (AJ), has a good sense of humor and can make me laugh (Pinkie), kind and tolerant (Flutters), passionate and dedicated (Rainbow), and finally, someone generous and devoted to what they care about (Rarity).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The kind of things i look for in a bf:

•Understanding

•Helpful

•Love playing video games

•Open to doing new things (I need a cosplay buddy)

•Supportive

•Loyal

•Help teach me how to play board and card games (D&D, Magic, Pokemon, anything New)

•Kind

•Will be there in my time of need

•Love art

•Music/Concert lover

•Funny

•Respectful

•Takes care of themself (showers, shaves, calone, deoderant, good dental care)

•Can be themself around my friends.

•Loves movies

•Decent looks

•Animal lover

•Will teach me how hocky is played (Random i know but i'm intrested in the sport)

•Can be mature enough to get a job if they aren't in college or already working.

•Anime lover

•NON Drinker/Smoker/Druggie

•Technical

•Book lover

•Smart

•Selfless

•Dedicated

•Loves learning

•Patient

•Truthful

I don't expect everything on this list but at least a majority of the good qualities

Edited by CrystalNight
  • Brohoof 1

Because I am bisexual I have to say both would either be.

1, Gamer

2, Nice 

3, Honest

4, will be there for me

5, loved by the rest of my family

The three most important traits for me:

-Athletic. I like being out and about and moving a lot..someone who won't tire easily will do ^^

-Patient. Need a guy that can handle my sometimes tireless energy and unpredictable moods.

-Lighthearted. A guy who won't be hurt by my somewhat snappish/feisty humor...and whose not afraid to bite back. (Cause playful teasing is fun  :lol: )

Not really much else that I look for...

• Brohoof 1