Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

The traits I would wish my ideal partner to possess include the following:

• European ancestry (specifically from Sweden, if I could have things my way)
  • Fair knowledge of her genealogy (that stuff fascinates me)
  • An avidity for classic literature, history, philosophy, and natural science
  • Engages in pastimes such as hiking, backpacking, walking, reading, and writing
  • A lover of nature; a naturalist
  • Non-religious
  • Not greedy, not frivolous, undemanding, frugal, etc.
  • Charitable
  • Selfless
  • Confident, bold, not a people-pleaser

I could possibly make a list(as I have done before) or I could simply disregard it and say it would have to depend on the person themselves.  All I ask is that they are patient with me and don't hurt me.  Though I'm still having issues with depression and the like so I'd rather not add to someone else's burden right now*shrug*.

• Brohoof 1

This Might seem a little of a long list, I will do both genders but I am mainly into other girls.

Girl / boy

• Good sense of humor / doesn't take themself too seriously.
  • Is fun loving but can be mature / serious when needed.
  • Quite masculine but also sensitive (if a guy). 
  • Not needy and can give me my own space. 
  • Not in anyway a bigot / racist / homophobic. 
  • Treats me with respect / as an equal.
  • Not someone who is just interested in partying / drinking, would like some intelligence.
  • Doesn't spend their time sucked up in technology like phones, Ipads, PC's etc.
  • Makes me feel good about my self and is there when I need them.
  • Leaves me alone when needed like I am super mad etc.
  • Not too fussed about looks but as long as hygeine / self image is good should be fine. 
  • Kind, respectful, decent morals. 

That was probably a massive list and honestly I would 'give it a go' with most decent people, being a jerk is the number one turn off or being disrespectful, I also dislike girls who are completely slapped up too the point that their orange or act / talk in a really b*tchy manner.

(edited)

I really like someone with a kind and soft heart and someone who would be as dedicated to the relationship as I am. Someone who's fun, caring, silly, and a person that I feel like I can tell anything to and they'd understand. But most importantly? They have to be themselves. Being who you truly are is something that instantly catches my eye. It gives me a sense of honesty and loyalty which is also something I look for. Being who you are allows me to...well...know who you really are. I don't want to fall in love with someone who isn't who they say they are or tries to hide their emotions if they're bad or aggressive sometimes. Believe it of not, hiding even your worst emotions from me makes me feel like I'm not as connected with the person as I wanted to be. While they may have good intentions of not wanting to put me in a bad mood, being able to hear what's going on and help them, guide them, care for them, is all one of the ways I show I really care and feel dedicated in a relationship. Just one of the ways. So I'd especially not want them to feel like they have to protect me from their emotional feelings if they ever get them. If it's you I fall in love with, I fall in love with not only the amazing person I've gotten to know, but also whatever dark side or sad feelings you may have too. I will always have my ears open and ready to listen if they need me. Even if they think they don't, I encourage them just to talk about their feelings. I'll probably give them a hug or a snuggle too. :)

(Oh, and all that said, I do want someone who isn't too clingy or needy though. There's no need to be. If I even miss a day talking to them it's no big deal and they shouldn't feel like it is either)

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 3

Oh, where do I begin:

• Someone who's either younger or the same age I am
  • Someone who's either shorter or the same height I am
  • Someone who is 100% natural (I.E. no implants, touch-up work, any sort of augmentation or the like)
  • Blondes and red heads do not interest me. I have absolutely no idea why, but I like darker hair
  • Now, this is the odd one. When it comes to bodies, I don't like either the "upstairs" or "downstairs" to be too big. My saying is, if a part of your body takes up your entire overhead storage on a flight, no thanks
  • I don't like too much makeup. A little is fine, but if you're taking an hour or so just to do your face, I'll pass
  • Someone who is a healthy weight

• A good sense of humor
  • A LOT of patience
  • Someone who's not afraid to be themselves
  • Someone with a level head on their shoulders
  • No airheads
  • Someone who has a feminine side, but who's also not afraid to play rough
  • A little clingy is OK, but keep it in check
  • Someone who's compassionate
  • Someone who doesn't mind being swept off their feet
  • I'd like to be the one to take care of someone, and to give them a life they could only possibly dream of
  • Someone who's very compassionate, and in touch with their emotions
  • Someone who can be one of the guys if the occasion ever arises
  • I wouldn't mind if someone was corny, but it has to be cute corny, not annoying corny
  • Someone I can trust, and who can trust me back
  • Someone that would do anything for me (I would do the same back)
  • Someone who's fun to be around
  • Someone I would never want to let go of, no matter what
  • And the oddball: I don't want any perfectionists, or anyone who thinks they are perfect. To be honest, I wouldn't mind someone who's a bit screwed up like I am

Apart from that, anything else is fair game.

(edited)

Someone who shares common interest but also has some dislikes to what I like. Kindness and caring, Funny and adorable :D lets see...Must accept me for me and my own flaws. They could also be rather drab and dark X3 I like those types :P have yet to really meet one though. I tend to like the more weaker shy types as well. Courageous yes those are good to X3! Brainy types I like but can not keep up with :adorkable:. Probably most like me I guess. Kind hearted, funny, silly, up beat, shy, I am a complete goof when it comes to remembering and spelling and all that and seeing others do it makes me smile X3 its not mean just cute yah know :P? Unique :D that is a good thing to have X3 being different is a great thing and I know that very well. I do not have  an accent but accents are so awesome :D! Also they can be funny but need to be serious when its time (Also like I can do) can be there for people when they need it. Aren't toooo self centered some is ok (I am far from anything like that X3).

There is probably more but I can't remember :please:.

Edited by Daiy
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like someone with a kind and soft heart and someone who would be as dedicated to the relationship as I am. Someone who's fun, caring, silly, and a person that I feel like I can tell anything to and they'd understand. But most importantly? They have to be themselves. Being who you truly are is something that instantly catches my eye. It gives me a sense of honesty and loyalty which is also something I look for. Being who you are allows me to...well...know who you really are. I don't want to fall in love with someone who isn't who they say they are or tries to hide their emotions if they're bad or aggressive sometimes. Believe it of not, hiding even your worst emotions from me makes me feel like I'm not as connected with the person as I wanted to be. While they may have good intentions of not wanting to put me in a bad mood, being able to hear what's going on and help them, guide them, care for them, is all one of the ways I show I really care and feel dedicated in a relationship. Just one of the ways. So I'd especially not want them to feel like they have to protect me from their emotional feelings if they ever get them. If it's you I fall in love with, I fall in love with not only the amazing person I've gotten to know, but also whatever dark side or sad feelings you may have too. I will always have my ears open and ready to listen if they need me. Even if they think they don't, I encourage them just to talk about their feelings. I'll probably give them a hug or a snuggle too. :)

(Oh, and all that said, I do want someone who isn't too clingy or needy though. There's no need to be. If I even miss a day talking to them it's no big deal and they shouldn't feel like it is either)

These are actually decent things to expect from a partner.

And for me personally, if I wanted a partner, I'd like someone who's funny, caring, kind, can take a joke, can laugh at their selves, likes playing and/or talking about video games, etc.

• Someone who won't mind me being a brony.
  • Someone who can read me like a book.
  • Soft and sweet.
  • Ocean Blue eyes.
  • Around my height or taller.
  • Knows how to be romantic.
  • Who brings me flowers.

:blush:

I want a girlfriend who is absolutely obsessed with RPG gaming.

I also would like a girlfriend who doesn't mind my deep obsession with RPG gaming AND my stong PC gaming bias.

I also like a girl who likes to cosplay.

I also would like a girl who doesn't mind if I cosplay once and while.

I would love to have a girlfriend who likes to go vacationing. (to gaming conventions)

I also like tough women, emotionally and physically.

I would also like a girl who shares my Christian and a Libertarian beliefs.

I also would like someone who isn't willing to have children.

Lastly, I would like a girl who I'm at least attracted to. (aka, she's gotta be good lookin)

Now for what I don't look for in a girlfriend.

I don't like a girl who is always snarky, and boy have I met quite a few who are like that.

I can't stand any girl, or anyone for that matter, who has radical, liberal, and progressive points of view.

I also can't stand anyone who is overly Conservative.

I also wouldn't like a girl who is willing to give up on a relationship for just one minor indifference.

And that's it.

(edited)

Let's see ... the things I would look for in a girlfriend:

• being as sexy as me
  • bisexual or a lesbian, preferably the latter
  • loving at least one of the following:

- Nature

- Animals, especially birds

- Yoga

- Anime

- Everything Disney

- Reading

- Writing

- Camping

- Traveling

- Climbing (like mountaineering or rock climbing)

• loving cuddles, hugs, and all affection of all kinds
  • patience, kindness, loyalty, and honesty
  • having the booty

That's all I have for now. <3

Edited by Cassandra
  • Brohoof 1

Someone who likes some of the same stuff as me. Someone who I can feel comfortable enough to be around, to trust, share my feelings ect. Someone I can have fun and accepts me for who I am. I'm not the brightest book on the shelf nor am I the prettiest. I have my flaws and I'd like for them to accept me for them. Someone who is kind and loves animals. Someone who would feel comfortable to be themself around me and tell me what's going on. If something bad happened I'd want them to be able to talk to me and not keep it bottled up inside.

That's all I can think of for right now.

Well, I haven't actually had a girlfriend yet so I find it a little difficult to know what I would want in a partner.

But I tend to be quite shy and introverted so I usually find myself drawn to women who are similar.

On the other hand, I've also had crushes on women who were very talkative and outgoing.

I think that really it just comes down to how the individual makes you feel and how you make them feel. I could end up with a shy quiet girl or a loud and outgoing socialite girl. Either would be fine with me.

I just want someone who's fun! :33

I like to do crazy things like start a cardboard box flash mob, or go zip-lining at night (with glow sticks of course), or simply attempt to eat a 5 pound gummy bear ... someone who can join me in being unpredictable and random haha

But it's not always the same sort of random either. Sometimes it's more of an artistic vision, or just wanting to cuddle.

Flexibility and optimism would be the preferred traits ^^

• 2 years later...