Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you were a unicorn?

Radiance64

If I were a unicorn, I would I would find a way to teleport myself to Equestria, move to Ponyville, make friends with Pinky Pie, then make friends with the rest of the mane 6, and live happily ever after. :)

well, I am a pretty twisted person soooo.....

probably slowly and methodically tear down the government.

then find out how to teleport to equestria.

cuddles will ensue :3

I'd probably start with shapeshifting spells to blend in, teleportation and defense spells for exactly that. I'd probably start with subtle ones that won't blow my cover. I might also look into dimensional transfer to Equestria and switch between the 2 worlds.

Practice with Teleportation spells, because the govt might be very interested in an alien form of life walking about.

then I would find a safe place and magically search the multiverse until I found an Equestria close to the show. Once found I would do ore research and make a way to open a portal into the new world.

I believe it would be dangerous for me to stay on earth as a solitary pony.

(edited)

Practice magic, and then somehow use my magic give myself permanent wings so I can be a Alicorn and learn time travel. I would strive to become better, and learn as many spells as I can.

Oh, and learn some spells for defense. And use my magic to open a portal to equestria, at all cost. But that magic would probably make my horn use it's magic, or break for putting that kind of power on my horn too much. After all, no unicorns perfect. Then I would allow others to be welcomed in the wonderful world of equestria. And become BFF's with Dashie.

Edited by Resolution

If I were suddenly to become a Unicorn I would first Teleport myself to Nico cause, yes, we've really got a relationship going.

Then I would most certainly find a spell I could use to turn myself into a Pegasus. Being a Unicorn is so not me. ;)

Wouldn't it be smart to turn Nico into a pony, too?

Be one of the strongest unicorn magi, while on earth? :o

Better start practicing some illusion spells to cover things up, then find a way to make a stable portal to Equestria, and then sell it to the highest bidder.

Massive HiE hell yeah :P

(edited)

To-Do List if I was a Unicorn

1.) Conjure up a portal to Equestria

2.) Go through the portal to Equestria

3.) Use total uber advanced magic to transform into a Pegasus.

4.) Find Dashie

5.) Be happy

6.) Wake up

7.) Be sad

Edited by Raspberry32

Cry cause I much rather be a Pegasus... and then I'd probably go cry somewhere else

Same, but I'd deal xD

I would continue my humm-drumm day-to-day life, going to school, to the mall, etc., and being amused by the shocked looks on citizen's faces. And I'd give cute little kids pony rides- for a light fee and hoof-rub. :lol: