Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you were a unicorn?

Radiance64

Imagine that somehow, you got transformed into a unicorn like from FiM, but you're in the real world, and you're as powerful as Twilight- what would you do with all that magic? Personally, I'd probably just play with the telekinesis all day. :lol:

In the real world?

As powerful as Twilight? You better lock me up and find a way to negate my magic. Because any one who would judge something or someone by it's cover, arriving to some crazy conclusion that isn't true at all, would find out they just got turned into a pile of dead dust.

Let's just say I wouldn't use my magic for good. At all. Mark my words, heads would roll.

• Brohoof 1

if i was an unicorn i would play on the rainbows and run free and wild though the woods.

Filly please, FiM unicorns are too badass for that. ;)

i would use my horn for other purposes than magic... hehehe. >:3

... impalement? :blink:
  • Brohoof 1

If I were suddenly to become a Unicorn I would first Teleport myself to Nico cause, yes, we've really got a relationship going.

Then I would most certainly find a spell I could use to turn myself into a Pegasus. Being a Unicorn is so not me. ;)

• Brohoof 1

If I were suddenly to become a Unicorn I would first Teleport myself to Nico cause, yes, we've really got a relationship going. Then I would most certainly find a spell I could use to turn myself into a Pegasus. Being a Unicorn is so not me. ;)

Or you could be both if you use that spell Twilight used on Rarity in Sonic Rainboom on yourself, so long as you don't fly too close to the sun that is. :huh:

Doing magic and Jedi stuff :D

Make tricks, help people and make my favorite sports teams win with the help of manipulation xD

Also attend the Brony Conventions for free as VIP.

And try to learn a shape-shifting spell, so I can be a unicorn and a human who looks normal in our world.

• Brohoof 2

... impalement? :blink:

if you have any idea of how i am as a person, you'd certainly know what other usage there is for a unicorn's horn...

If I were suddenly to become a Unicorn I would first Teleport myself to Nico cause, yes, we've really got a relationship going.

...partly related to this, except switch out Klopp and Nico with Viscra and Feathers. :3
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm, teleporting would definitely be nice, but ironically I think I would use my powers in a fashion more similar to Rarity's, just using it to pick up things or do both hair and makeup simultaneously to save time!! Ooh, or to turn the pages of a book so I wouldn't have to keep moving from a comfortable position!

So not only a unicorn, but if I had the knowledge and power of Twilight as well?

--Real life cheat codes activated--

Then after I'm financially set I'll teleport to the next brony convention, (out of a beach ball, no less) watch them have a seizure and party with them all night before having them become my guards to protect me from the rest of the world. I'll also experiment to see if I can find a way to shapeshift between human and pony whenever I want. I like my fingers.

• Brohoof 3

I'd walk up to my friends and yell: "Yeah, [CENSOR]es! Who's the [CENSOR]ing idiot now huh!? You said it was all "bull[CENSOR]" and "a waste of my time", but now I'm going to show you my true [CENSOR]ing brilliance!"

Then I will proceed to cast a flurry of life eradicating (or just generally dangerous) spells as my mind rapidly descends into insanity. (And yes, I might proceed to take over the world afterwards. And after that, I might go to Eqestria (I will create my own if necessary).)

• Brohoof 1

I might eat some grass. Chew some oats. Y'know, that sorta stuff.

With a bad ending: I'd use my magic to cause chaos and enjoy my short life before people reported a unicorn trotting around to animal control.

Good ending: I'd stay as hidden as possible and learn to cast an invisibility spell or a shape shifting spell.

Seriously, I'm sure everyone would freak out if they saw a unicorn galloping around. They wouldn't let you into stadiums, stores, Cons, etc.

Find a freaking way to teleport to Equestria........

And if there wasn't, cry forever, because I would never find more Unicorns.....

Then teleport to every Brony Convention I could find....

Then freak people out.....

Oh and show my powers off as The Great And Powerful Aaron......

So not only a unicorn, but if I had the knowledge and power of Twilight as well? --Real life cheat codes activated-- Then after I'm financially set I'll teleport to the next brony convention, (out of a beach ball, no less) watch them have a seizure and party with them all night before having them become my guards to protect me from the rest of the world. I'll also experiment to see if I can find a way to shapeshift between human and pony whenever I want. I like my fingers.

But who needs fingers when you got telekinesis(and likely sticky hooves)? :)