Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone hear about the MLD movie?

~Lawful Jordo~

First off colour. you spell it color. Bloody English. And did any one else notice that he had a wii some one out there besides me has a Wii!

But this still looks like it will be good.

Colour is how they spell color in England. I'm not sure if your just trolling or actually serious...

Colour is how they spell color in England. I'm not sure if your just trolling or actually serious...

I know that that is how they spell it over there i was trolling the English because i am an American

Then why would you join a PONY FORUM???

It is a very sad story, when reading it, put yourself in it...

:(

Well, I'm sorry, I didn't know the only way to be a member of this forum was to enjoy this fanfic, or be a Brony.

People have opinions, not everybody enjoyed My Little Dashie.

Well, I'm sorry, I didn't know the only way to be a member of this forum was to enjoy this fanfic, or be a Brony.

That doesn't mean you have to go on a thread for a fan movie about it and say it's overrated. If you don't like it, at least give a reason, don't just say something's overrated. It makes you sound like one of the haters on a MLP vidoe. If you don't like it, then don't on a thread about it and hate.
  • Brohoof 1

That doesn't mean you have to go on a thread for a fan movie about it and say it's overrated. If you don't like it, at least give a reason, don't just say something's overrated. It makes you sound like one of the haters on a MLP vidoe. If you don't like it, then don't on a thread about it and hate.

I'm clearly not hating, I'm stating my opinion, if I was hating I would be saying it was the worst fanfic of all time, it was terrible, etc, I didn't enjoy, I just don't see why most Bronies freak out when other ones don't enjoy it.

This is a really old post, 2nd your reading out of context, i replied to 2 different people, it's just so old i didn't know how to do it at the time lol :) sorry about the confusion.

Ehhh, the fic was pretty good who the eff am I kidding, it made me cry. but I feel like a movie of it would be kinda boring. Emotions just aren't usually portrayed as well through a movie than a book, especially when there is a book of it.

• Brohoof 1

Ehhh, the fic was pretty good who the eff am I kidding, it made me cry. but I feel like a movie of it would be kinda boring. Emotions just aren't usually portrayed as well through a movie than a book, especially when there is a book of it.

You should really read the script for the movie. They aren't just putting the fanfic onto a screen, they are changing things to make it more interesting and to fill plot holes.
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't read my little dashie mainly because I don't read fanfiction that has Human as a tag. I don't want to read about someone's self plug into the world of ponies let alone what they would do with a pony entering our world. I will still most likely watch this film and probably for the most part like it, but it will still not make me read people's self plug fanfiction.

I didn't read my little dashie mainly because I don't read fanfiction that has Human as a tag. I don't want to read about someone's self plug into the world of ponies let alone what they would do with a pony entering our world. I will still most likely watch this film and probably for the most part like it, but it will still not make me read people's self plug fanfiction.

It's not your typical "human gets transported to Equestria" type story. It still may not be your thing, but I don't think it's the same as what you're describing.

Why does RD get all the hoopla? She is just so famous and everyone loves her. And I've never heard of this fanfic, link?

Because Dashie is best pony. But honestly I don't think she gets any more attention than anyone else.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1888/My-Little-Dashie

Bring some tissues.

I've never read the fanfic. I guess I should go watch a fan reading of it so I know what all the fuss is about.

It has a greater effect when you read it to yourself in my opinion. I listened to a fan reading after and it just didn't feel the same.

Here's the link:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1888/My-Little-Dashie

I really find this to be rather sad.

Sad that people are actually going this far for a simple fanfic like MLD.

But hey, if they want to go with it, that's cool.

Why is that sad?

Some people actually love MLD. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.

I wouldn't think it is sad if someone makes a movie about Fallout: Equestria. I didn't like that fanfic at all.

But that dosen't mean I go onto threads and videos for it and just say it's overrated.

I know that I shouldn't be too excited over this since that often lead to disappointment to the full version. But god dammit, I cannot help it...

I WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE NOW!!!

• Brohoof 4

Meh, I might watch it just to see what it's like, as I was too lazy to read the entire fanfic. Hey, at least their not making fallout equestria into a movie.

The fanfic itself was alright, but it wasn't long enough for me to grow attached to the story and it's characters. I definitely didn't get emotional. I'm not saying a fanfic needs to be long to be good, but I found MLD to be too rapid and like "ohai-10-years-have-suddenly-passed-and-nothing-has-changed!"

I have a lot of faith in this guy though. The trailer was good (apart from the narration which was corny as fuck), and the fact that he's already spent thousands of pounds making this movie is a sign of his dedication. I like his filming style, and I'm really interested to see how well-animated the characters turn out to be. When I saw little Dashie at the end of the trailer my heart just exploded! So cuuuute! :wub: I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm so tempted to read the script but I don't want to ruin the surprise. Must... resist!

Sounds cool although dash would have been an excellent touch to the trailer to give it more anticipation

Did you watch the end of the trailer? They showed filly dash... Just watch after "Coming Fall 2012".

So... A movie would be made about a Fanfiction, but not the actual show? Logic.

On topic... Well, I'm suprised to be honest. I never figured a fanfic about... well, this, would be turned into a movie. It just seems strange to me.