Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone hear about the MLD movie?

~Lawful Jordo~

Because Dashie is best pony. But honestly I don't think she gets any more attention than anyone else.

http://www.fimfictio...y-Little-Dashie

Bring some tissues.

It has a greater effect when you read it to yourself in my opinion. I listened to a fan reading after and it just didn't feel the same.

Here's the link:

http://www.fimfictio...y-Little-Dashie

I don't have the attention-span to read a full fanfic. I've tried before. I just get distracted whilst reading and before you know it, I just end up closing the tab and giving up.

• 4 weeks later...

So, it's fall now, right? Any word about the release date? The poster just says "Fall 2012." As a film student/asipiring film maker, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this comes out!

So, it's fall now, right? Any word about the release date? The poster just says "Fall 2012." As a film student/asipiring film maker, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this comes out!

They're most likely going to push it till the end. Most of all indie products get postponed at least a weak or two. So Late November most certainly.

I believe that the release has been pushed back to Spring 2013, but the project is still underway. I'll post any updates I get here in the future

I read it a bit ago I did not like it that much because a friend told me to and he said like it was amazing and really sad and all but honestly it was sad and amazing as he told me it was. But in all fairness the movie has ponies in it. It will probably be fairly good.

I really enjoyed My Little Dashie, if it wasn't exactly the best fic ever, and if it really has been improved for the movie version, I'm desperate to see it! I can't wait ^^ I've never heard of a project as big as this coming from fanwork...

Hmm....If this guy improved the script/plot alot from what it originally was, I can't wait to see it. At first I thought it was a simple fan-made trailer, but now I know it's going to be made into a movie /)(^3^)(\

My friend showed me this and it got me exited.

(LOOK AT HIS IPOD IN THE TRAILER.

THE WOODEN TOASTER. <3)

But yeah, I can't wait. I haven't read the fanfic, But then again i can't be bothered and i'd just get too sad ^^

• 3 months later...

"My Little Dashie: The Movie' has been merged with 'Anyone hear about the MLD movie?' as they are both discussing the MLP movie being created by bronies for the popular fanfic, My Little Dashie.

Heard about it from the Bronies Facebook page. Can't wait.

I cried when I read it.

I cried when I listened to the reading by Mic.

I know I'll cry when I see the movie.

MLD has made many manly tears be shed, and many more will be shed in the future. :)

Edited by Lightning Dust
  • Brohoof 2

post-6675-0-42189900-1355909696.gif

ERMAGERDIREALLYWANTTOSEETHISMOVIEBECAUSETHEFICWASSOFRIGGINEPICAND---

*clears throat*

Ahem.

I am just as excited as you, my dear sir. However I have not heard anything about the project besides what you have posted on this forum thread.

• Brohoof 1