Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite individual's part of "Into the Gala" song?

Xievie

Dashie's part is amazing, but I also really like Pinkie's part as well. Then followed by Twilight, then Rarity, Applejack, and then Fluttershy.

It's close between Fluttershy's and Rainbow Dash's. But I have to go with Fluttershy's. Sure the music was a bit different in her version.

(It was 20% cooler ;) ). But I didn't like the lyrics that much, they didn't flow as well as Fluttershy's version I think...

Rainbow Dash has the best part in my opinion - and I see it is widely shared. Also, I agree that Fluttershy's and Twilight's are good.

Actually, I think Twilight's may have been the most sincere/practical. *holds up Opinion Don't Shoot Me sign*

(edited)

Rainbow Dash's is so bad ass and without a doubt is the best Gala solo. There's a ten minute looped video of it on Youtube and the more a listened to it the more amazing it gets.

Pinkie's is my second favorite. It makes me wanna jump up and down with joy sometimes.

Then Rarity.

Then Twilight.

Then AJ and Fluttershy are tied.

Also listen to this:

Edited by Viridian Daybreak

Wow, I'm the first? Yay!

I actually like Rarity's part of the song a lot. Love is usually a pretty good reason to do something (Except anything criminal). I also like Applejack's, because it was so hopeful and upbeat.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Applejack's part is my favourite, mostly due to her aim for the Gala. She was as the Gala not for her own benefit, but for the benefit of her family. :icwudt:

Rainbow's was seriously cool though :D