Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

I really don't like this, cause I think all the ponies are amazing, but I'll give it a shot.

1. Spike

1. Fluttershy: She's just so kind and adorable and nice and how could you ever not like that!

2. Pinkie Pie: Again, just lots of fun and always making me laugh with her antics and bad puns

3. Applejack: Applejack is so underrated, but she's the most mature and though Twilight has the most book smarts, Applejack knows the most about hard work and how to deal with other ponies feelings

4. Rarity: I bash on her a lot, but she really is the most fabulous, and I have to give her points for that.

5. Rainbow Dash: She's got style, but she can be a little too cocky and over the top for my tastes sometimes

6. Twilight Sparkle: I have no hate for Twilight, I just feel she's not as interesting as the other character... Not even sure why I think that myself...

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Applejack

3. Fluttershy

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

This list, however, should not be taken as indicative of any sorts of negative feelings, there are none that I dislike outright. There are only ones that I like more than others.

Meh, might as well update. Still have shared positions.

Luna goes here.

Rarity/Fluttershy - Rarity is amazing, probably due to her VA doing a fantastic job and Fluttershy is just adorable. FS might start slipping down though. She needs to pull out some serious cuteness.

AJ - AJ is always awesome. She could wield all of the elements (apart from the cheat one).

CMC go here

RD - has moved up for now. I like it when she's nice. Both AJ and RD do best when the episode doesn't fully focus on them.

Twilight - A little boring these day imo.

Pinkie - Annoying most of the time. Even then I still love her when she isn't the main focus.

Love them all though. People who actually hate some of them are annoying :(

My list now goes:

1. Dashie
  2. Applejack
  3. Twilight
  4. Pinkie Pie
  5. Fluttershy
  6. Rarity

Twilight had gotten ahead of Applejack for a while, but in the latest episode she had a couple more cute moments with Apple Bloom, which I'm a sucker for :3 So her whole 'best sister' thing got in the way of Twi's magical awesomeness. Meanwhile, Dashie's spot at the top has been even further cemented forever than it was before (if possible), due to becoming Scoots' surrogate big sister in that same episode.

All these cute ponies, man.

• Brohoof 4

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Fluttershy

5. Rarity

6. Applejack

Twilight's been standing top of my list since August, I think. Sometimes it's alternated between her and Pinkie Pie, but I have good reason to believe this will stay as it is for the next few months.

1. Fluttershy.

2. Rainbow Dash.

3. Pinkie Pie.

4. Twilight Sparkle.

5. Applejack.

6. Rarity.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash remind me of my younger brothers, I can't help but adore them.

In order...

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Pinkie Pie

And finally...

Last place goes to Applejack. *claps*

• Brohoof 2

Here is my list i might get flamed for this.

1. Applejack- Shes hard-working and down to earth thats why she is my favorite.

2. Twilight Sparkle- ive always like the smart ones

3. Fluttershy- She reminds me alittle bit of myself

4. Rainbow Dash- I like her but she get way too much hype.

5. Pinkie Pie- Shes just too Hyper for my taste

6. Rarity-I dont rly like here character too much.

1. Rarity

2. Fluttershy

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Twilight

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Applejack

I know it seems unusual to have both Rarity and Fluttershy at the top, but Fluttershy was always my favorite until unexpectedly I started liking Rarity the most.

If it weren't for that conflict of interests, Rainbow Dash would probably be number 2.

• Brohoof 1

I can't remember if I posted my list, so I might as well give it a shot. If I did post earlier, my opinions have likely changed a bit because up until last week I was still working my way through season 2.

1) Applejack - I really like her; I just think she's the voice of reason and can be really funny and charming. But she doesn't get developed very much so she may slip eventually. I love her deep voice too. It's funny; I was listening to an interview with Ashleigh Ball who described AJ as "vulnerable." Funny; I wouldn't consider her as vulnerable as Pinkie, Twilight, RD or Fluttershy, really.

2) Pinkie Pie - I just love Pinkie. She's such a sweetheart but has serious problems when she's alone or feels abandoned. I think I like her because I'm kind of like this too. I hate being so unstable and I don't think it fits how people perceive me  (I am overjoyed when I'm with people, severely depressed when I'm alone). Anyway, Pinkie is also really cute and funny.

3) Twilight Sparkle - Being the main character, Twilight can sometimes slip into blandness because main characters are often neutral so you can project your features onto them and identify with them. But she can be so funny and OCD and cute, I gotta love her. 

4) Rarity - And she may climb the list. She's growing on me.

5) Rainbow Dash - I really can't stand arrogance, but sometimes Rainbow is really cute and charming so I love her still! No worried RD fans.

6) Fluttershy - I still really like Fluttershy, but she's a bit bland to me. I've definitely had my periods of being a bit of a doormat, plus I love animals, so I'm surprised I don't identify with her more. She's adorable, but actually I think she's had relatively little screentime. Also I can't decide what to make of her character assassination of Pinkie and Rarity in "Putting Your Hoof Down." On the one hand, it was kind of true--Pinkie and Rarity are extremely frivolous. On the other hand, if this is what she really thinks of them, don't you think Fluttershy would have to put in serious effort to prove to them that she didn't think that anymore? I mean it's hard to be friends with someone who hates the things that you hold dearest in life. That was a badass scene though.

Okay so I went off-topic, but there's my list!

And my overall list would probably be:

1) Applejack

2) Pinkie Pie

3) Twilight

4) Sweetie Belle

5) Rarity 

6) Spike

7) Rainbow Dash

8) Apple Bloom

9) Fluttershy

10) Scootaloo.  

Although I feel bad about that because I do actually still really like Fluttershy and Scootaloo! Jeez I seem to have something against pegasi from this list. 

Edited by Rooish
  • Brohoof 2

My list has changed.

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Fluttershy

3. Twilight

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Applejack

6. Rarity

My overall list would be as follows:

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Fluttershy

3. Scootaloo

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Sweetie Belle

6. Rainbow Dash

7. Trixie

8. Applejack

9. Rarity

10. Spike (Does He Even Count?)

Edited by Pinkamena Pie

Well, i love 'em all equally, but if had to choose it would be:

1- RainbowDash (my favourite)

2- TwilightSparkle

3- Fluttershy

4- AppleJack

5- Pinkie Pie

6- Rarity

I seem to dislike Rarity because i'm not into her fashionist style.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

As I scroll through this more and more, it makes me kind of sad, it seems like so many people dislike Fluttershy or just like the other mane 6 characters more. :(

post-10016-0-84207300-1356984858.png

Fluttershy: I'm sorry, did I do something to upset you? I didn't mean to....

(guess I shouldn't have started from the first page, huh?)

Edited by Princess-Derpy

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Twilight

Rainbow Dash

AppleJack

Rarity

--------------------------------------

That's my list. Pinkie Pie is funny and makes me laugh, but Rarity is kind of mean and snobby, even more than Rainbow Dash. But whatever, I like them all.

Oh! This should be fun/interesting.  Okay... my list from favorite to least would likely look something like...

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Fluttershy

3. AppleJack

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

It was pretty hard choosing between AppleJack or Rainbow Dash to be honest... so that's probably ever changing. xD  Everything else is pretty solid, though!

• Brohoof 1

1. Twillight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie

My number one has been there since the beginning, though I have troulbe deciding who should be three and four

I don't like listing least favorites, so I'll just throw in my top 3

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

Twilight Sparkle

Edited by Megas75

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Applejack

4. Pinkie Pie

5. Rarity

6. Fluttershy

Fluttershy use to be no. 1 back when I first got into this fandom, then it jumped to AJ, had a Pinkie phase for a while now I'm stuck between Twilight and Dash.

Edited by Regi
  • Brohoof 1