Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Fluttershy

3. Rarity

4. Pinkie Pie

5. Apple Jack

6. Twilight.

There's like a tie between Fluttershy and Rarity for me. Rainbow Dash at the top because 1. I've always liked her since I was introduced to MLP as a baby and 2., we both have rainbow hair. As for Twilight at the bottom, I don't know, just never really liked her all that much :/

Edited by HayPanda
  • Brohoof 1

1. pinkie!!! = she has random songs misunderstood has depth is talkative happy awesome shes funny shes a earth pony but can really be shes so in the sky as much as a unicorn and a peaguas shes pink even though shes the elment of laughter she really embodies all elments (accept honesty somtimes) shes amazing! and fun

2. fluttershy so kind  shy and cute

3.rarity so dramatic and artsy

4. twilight so booky...

tied = applekack and rainbow(and its not because i dont like tomboys) its because rainbows super rude and applejacks still undevloped even with alot of screentime

Edited by pinkieshyrose

1. Rarity (Because she's Rarity)

2. Rainbow Dash (She's one of the more tolerable out of the mane 6)

3. Twilight Sparkle (She's meh to me)

4. Fluttershy (She's got a little bit of cuteness, but nothing more to her)

5. Applejack (I for some reason can't seem to stand her)

6. Pinkie Pie (She is the most absolute WORST pony in general....give me all the hate you want, but I will never change my mind)

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I'm back. I take it back.

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Applejack

4. Rarity

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Fluttershy

Dash and Fluttershy were sort of tied for #5 for the past month but I eventually decided I like Dash better because I relate to her. Fluttershy is adorable, especially in fan art, but she's someone I don't wish to be like.

Edited by Twilie Sparkle

Well ironically in part due to twilight alicorn which as I have said I am against Twilight has been bumped up on my list again. Seriously Hasbro if you guys made Twilight an alicorn to remind me of why I like her you have succeeded, please don't Mary Sue her guys.

1. Applejack/Twilight Sparkle

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Fluttershy

5. Rarity

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

1.Rainbow Dash (She's cool and I probably wouldn't have even given the show a chance if it wasn't for her awesomeness)

2.Fluttershy (She's coma inducingly adorable)

3.Pinkie Pie (Always makes my laugh from her randomness)

4.Twilight Sparkle (I'm pretty neutral with her)

5.Applejack (Meh)

6.Rarity (I don't hate her, she's just my least favourite)

• Brohoof 2

I didn't think it could happen, but the experience of writing a large review on each of the Mane 6  has caused me to revise my list of 1 thru 6 favorite ponies!

Before

1 Fluttershy
2 Rainbow Dash
3 Applejack
4 Twilight Sparkle
5 Rarity
6 Pinkie Pie

Now

1 Fluttershy
2 Rainbow Dash
3 Applejack
4 Rarity
5 Pinkie Pie
6 Twilight Sparkle

This is mostly because my appreciation for Rarity and Pinkie grew significantly as I was preparing my reports on them. And while I am proud of Twilight for achieving her destiny, I liked her much better as a unicorn. She still means a lot to me, but she’s currently number 6 on my list. Just consider this to be unfortunate collateral damage from the whole alicornification controversy. Go ahead, tell me it's not fair and it's not her fault she became a princess. Guess what? Life's not fair. Deal with it.

• Brohoof 2

1. Applejack

2. Rarity (she doesn't need to try to be funny)

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Fluttershy

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash and Rarity are joint because who doesn't love the rainbow? :)

Twilight and Pinkie are also joint.

• Brohoof 2

Poor Applejack. Always last D':

Updating list.

Oh wait. There's no need to update. My list is still

My favorite mane six pony order is the following:

1. Applejack

2. Everypony else

Call me obsessive, sure.

...in all seriousness, though, here's my (sort-of-not-really) actual list:

1. Applejack: Simply put, she's not boring to me. Far from it. Others find her character bland and dull, but none of them would bother to look deeper into her characterization and find out what's really behind a regular farm pony working for her family at Sweet Apple Acres, eh? I'm not going to bother convincing stubborn fans who insist on calling Applejack boring, but that's just a hint for y'all. 

2. Rarity: Some people, again, stubbornly insist on calling her snobby and rude, but you better take notice of several details that you might have overlooked, such as the fact that she is quite generous in numerous episodes, far, far outnumbering the times she had been greedy. However, still looking only at the "Spike deception" thing, huh? Can never satisfy anyone with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

3. Twilight SparkleAlicorn or not, Twilight's personality hasn't changed for me, not at all. Still booky, somewhat socially awkward and maybe a bit paranoid at times. I can almost call people racist the way they started hating on Twi cause she grew a pair of wings. Really. For me, personality matters, not what they look like. 

3a. Fluttershy: Tied with Twilight after Keep Calm and Flutter On, where the central focus was finally not of her shy personality, but of her kind side. Though, there'll have to be more episodes like that in order for her to reach a higher rank. Again, I can hardly care less of how "cute" or how ZOMG HER PINK HAIR ZOMG she is. Inner beauty is the utmost importance! Her personality became the tiniest bit complex after that episode, which is why she's tied with Twilight instead of hanging around in the 4th place.

4. Rainbow Dash: Unfortunately, not everyone's going to love this rainbow pegasus, whether she can fly at Mach 9 or not. However, I won't pry at her arrogance. I'm proud to call myself not one of those stubborn fans who refuse to look at only a pony's bad side of their personality and hate on it. Wonderbolts Academy was one of my favorite episodes this season, and (this is a VERY unpopular opinion here) it emphasized her loyalty and positive traits far, far better than Sleepless in Ponyville did. Not to mention more character development. However, she's still hanging at fourth because I mostly find her shoved in my face everywhere I go. Call me a "fake" fan for letting fans influence me; I don't care. That's not the only reason, because I also got irritated by her comment of calling Fluttershy and AJ "slackers" in Keep Calm and Flutter On. 

5. Pinkie Pie: Used to be fourth, because the Smile Song is pure amazingness, now hanging at last. Not because of what most people who put her last may say, that her randomness is irritating and her jokes in season 3 are getting bland. For me, it's moreover of her obsession with "DASHIE!!!" and how she doesn't seem to like Applejack as much as the others (shown in Party of One, the Last Roundup, and Too Many Pinkie Pies). Yes, I know that there are best friends within best friends, but still; I really, really didn't like how inconsiderate she was being of AJ's feelings in the Last Roundup.

Oh, and people who say "who doesn't love (pony)?" I can answer all of them. :)

• Brohoof 3

4. Rainbow Dash: Unfortunately, not everyone's going to love this rainbow pegasus, whether she can fly at Mach 9 or not. However, I won't pry at her arrogance. I'm proud to call myself not one of those stubborn fans who refuse to look at only a pony's bad side of their personality and hate on it. Wonderbolts Academy was one of my favorite episodes this season, and (this is a VERY unpopular opinion here) it emphasized her loyalty and positive traits far, far better than Sleepless in Ponyville did. Not to mention more character development. However, she's still hanging at fourth because I mostly find her shoved in my face everywhere I go. Call me a "fake" fan for letting fans influence me; I don't care. That's not the only reason, because I also got irritated by her comment of calling Fluttershy and AJ "slackers" in Keep Calm and Flutter On. 

As much as I loved Sleepless in Ponyville most of episode focused a bit more on Scootaloo than Rainbow Dash so I will of course have to agree for the most part that Wonderbolt Academy emphasized Rainbow Dash overall positive traits a bit better. But I do credit that episode with changing my opinion on Rainbow from thinking she is a bit overrated to her becoming my 3rd and later 2nd favorite pony after Twilight became tied with Applejack and Luna is we are also counting non mane 6 characters for my favorite pony.

The ending in particular showed Rainbow Dash's softer side which we don't see very much and made Scootalove canon which presents some excellent plot development opportunities for both Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. I think part of the reason why I found her overrated was because I felt she was a bit overexposed and on a subconscious level I knew that her and Applejack have a great deal in common and didn't really like how she got all this attention while Applejack often got upstaged. So I think I understand where you are coming from on this.

Rarity

Pinkie Pielaugh.png

Rainbow Dashdry.png

Fluttershywink.png

Apple Jack(I do think she's one of the pretties ponies, though)huh.png

Twilight Sparle(I'm never gonna like her. Sorry!)ohmy.png

Ahem, why is there no Rarity emoticon?

Edited by Powder Puff
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity

Pinkie Pielaugh.png

Rainbow Dashdry.png

Fluttershywink.png

Apple Jack(I do think she's one of the pretties ponies, though)huh.png

Twilight Sparle(I'm never gonna like her. Sorry!)ohmy.png

Ahem, why is there no Rarity emoticon?

There is one! biggrin.png

It's on the far right. You could also type : and D with no spaces to make a Rarity emoticon. It's basically a cute little smiley face. smile.png

Edited by Twilie Sparkle

Ooh, good question...

1. Rarity. (I'm sorry, I just love overdramatic people, and her breakdowns are my favorite parts. Plus, this: "I am not whining. I am complaining. Do you wan to hear whining? Thiiiiis is whiiiining!")
  2. Fluttershy. (She's Fluttershy. Hello?)
  3. Pinkie Pie. (Again with the overdramatic ponies! I love how random and spazzy she is. Plus, I sort of ship Dispie. Or at least wish they could share a conversation. XD)
  4. Twilight Sparkle. (Lesson Zero. That's...that's all. I know everyone else hates Lesson Zero, but that's probably one of my favorite episodes ever. ^_^
  5. Applejack. (Why is she so low!? I love Applejack. Hmm. I don't know. I don't like how they take her out of character in every AJ-centric episode. Well, not OOC, but taking out her likeability. :/)
  6. Rainbow Dash. (I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like Rainbow Dash, but...I am. I know way, way too many people like her, who just brag to hide their insecurity, and it's annoying as hay. Really, really bothersome.)
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash. (I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like Rainbow Dash, but...I am. I know way, way too many people like her, who just brag to hide their insecurity, and it's annoying as hay. Really, really bothersome.)

Nope.

A lot of people don't like Rainbow Dash. I think she's alright since she's #5 on my list, but I know a heck load of people who don't like her. At all.

Twilight Sparkle. (Lesson Zero. That's...that's all. I know everyone else hates Lesson Zero, but that's probably one of my favorite episodes ever. happy.png

That was voted the most popular episode on Know Your Meme, actually. I don't think it's the most reliable source, but it's still a well-received episode.

• Brohoof 1

Nope.

A lot of people don't like Rainbow Dash. I think she's alright since she's #5 on my list, but I know a heck load of people who don't like her. At all.

That was voted the most popular episode on Know Your Meme, actually. I don't think it's the most reliable source, but it's still a well-received episode.

...Wow.

Fail on my part. ^^ Shows just how much I know about the brony community, I guess. That's so weird! I keep seeing people saying how much they hate Lesson Zero and love RD, so I guess they're just a very vocal minority. :3

• Brohoof 1

I don't recall ever posting my list in this thread. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it, since I like everypony out of the Mane Six, and I dislike the term "least favorite." I would just feel bad putting anypony in the #6 spot. :P

But hey, the last several posts in here have shown a lot of love for Rarity. That's good. I feel she is pretty underrated sometimes. :D

Alright then, here is my list.

1. Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

2. Rarity.

This is actually for serious. I like every pony except Rarity pretty much equally, but Rarity is the only one I hate with a burning passion.

I don't recall ever posting my list in this thread. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it, since I like everypony out of the Mane Six, and I dislike the term "least favorite." I would just feel bad putting anypony in the #6 spot. tongue.png

But hey, the last several posts in here have shown a lot of love for Rarity. That's good. I feel she is pretty underrated sometimes. biggrin.png

Alright then, here is my list.

1. Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

2. Rarity.

This is actually for serious. I like every pony except Rarity pretty much equally, but Rarity is the only one I hate with a burning passion.

These two comments amuse me more than they should, especially because they're right next to each other. Although I do sympathize with Sugar Cube.

• Brohoof 1

These two comments amuse me more than they should, especially because they're right next to each other. Although I do sympathize with Sugar Cube.

I was just thinking the same thing. RIGHT after I post about how I am happy to see Rarity getting more love someone comes in and posts that they hate her with a burning passion. So much irony. Oh well. You just can't win. :P