143 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Mane 6 voice.

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

Rarity or Applejack.  I like Rarity's because it offers for some very funny moments.  Applejack, because well, who doesn't like a southern draw.

For me, picking a favorite Mane 6 voice is like picking the right imaginary monster to scare the shit out of a screaming child on an airplane. There just doesn't seem to be a wrong answer...

They all have great voices which match their characters perfectly. It is a bit of a toss up for me between Twilight's voice and Applejacks though they are tied for my favorite mane 6 so I am bit biased. Applejack is a southern accent done right it has a bit of a twang but just right to make it sound natural. Twilight Sparkle has a somewhat awkward yet very charming filly next door sounding voice. 

Rainbow Dash and Rarity, because their voices are the most perfect for their characters. No other pony sounds like Dashie, and no other actress could voice her like Ashleigh does. Dem voice cracks.  :wub:

And Rarity's voice is beautiful because Tabitha sounds the most polished and professional of everyone--and that's just perfect for the Fabulous One, don't you think?

I'll be honest with you, I actually like both Twilight and Rainbow Dash's voices. I like Twilight's voice because she has that sort of cheerful demeanor to her while Rainbow Dash's voice is sort of gritty and cool in a way (if that even made any sense xD)

But if I were to have to choose one, I would have to say I like Rainbow Dash's voice better

• Brohoof 2

The voice of AppleJack.

If there was a gal this far north who had such a yummy drawl, shiiiiii, she would have a big fan in me! I mean come on! It just screams Mommy voice ^.^

Speaking voice:

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow dash

3. Rarity

4.Twilight

5.Pinkie

6. Applejack

Singing voice:

1. Twilight

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

4. FLuttershy

5. Pinkie pie

6. Applejack

Best Voice:

1.Pinkie

2. Rarity

3. AppleJack

4. Fluttershy

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Twilight

Best Singer:

1.Pinkie

2.Rarity

3.Fluttershy

4.Applejack

5.Twilight

6. Dashie

Tabitha St. Germain you're AWESOME as Rarity but it's just that hearing Pinkie's voice always makes me smile, it's just so happy!! :) And her singing voice is even better, SMILE SONG IS PROOF!!

Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are both my favourite!

But seriously, they both have great voices! Rarity gets my vote for best speaking voice but the award goes to Twilight for best singing voice!

I've grown use to all the voices. Here are where my first impressions of the show come in handle. From least to favorite:

6. Rarity- While I like it now, I didn't use to; Even until this day, the voice is a slight mismatch: she sounds like someone's aunt rather than a younger pony. Lot of effort in the acting though.

5. Applejack - also didn't care for this voice at first. I don't like how Ashleigh made it deeper as the seasons wore on. Now she sounds like a large, middle age, strict caretaker at a rundown child's center. The early version of the voice had the right amount of femininity.

4. Rainbow Dash - Not bad. Can be slightly rough on ears at times.

3. Twilight - Tara does a really good job. I like how she sounds knowledgeable but not a know-it-all. Glad that the voice sounds different enough from Tara's other main characters so I don't hear them. The only thing is that I've heard other good versions of the voice (from people who put their own spin on Twilight), and I can heard them as Twilight too.

2. Fluttershy - I love the softness and gentleness of it. Reminds me of a Disney princess. A different spin on this would not work, but I've heard fan mimics of the voice that would be good enough for the show.

1. Pinkie Pie - This voice is just amazing, the bounciness, its high pitch. All the other voices for the mane 6 could be plugged in to fit older characters (up to age 40), but this, it just sounds young and fitting for the age group the character is suppose to be in. Not only that, but Pinkie's voice is truly fitting for a pinkie, bright eyed, cartoon pony. I can't see/haven't seen any other person topping this or mimicking it successfully.

Rarity has a really sexy voice xP

Yes i agree :3

Applejack has a cool like southern accent

Yes

Twilight's voice is honestly super hot, not gonna lie

Yes

I personally think the voice actors did a very good job bringing life to their characters. Even the CMC sound adorable (except for scootaloo)

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I like them all (Which is weird considering my usual Dashie-biased opinions).

But yeah, they are all very well acted out. They each have their own, uh... things that make them each unique in their own way. mlp-tssmug.png

Srsly tho, Dashie is tha bestest.

• Brohoof 2

I personally think the voice actors did a very good job bringing life to their characters. Even the CMC sound adorable (except for scootaloo)

I like Scootaloo's voice better than Sweetie Bell's. Everything about applebloom is adorable though. My order for CMC is 

1.Scootaloo

2. Applebloom

3. Sweetie Bell.

Everything about applebloom is adorable though.

I agree with you on that.

I mean, i like scootaloo but she's my least favorite cmc, but I did enjoy the episode where she tried to impress rainbowdash.

I would probably say Pinkie Pie because I love the playful cute sound of her voice. But I also like Rarity's voice. I'm not a super big fan of RD's voice, but I must give some credit to Ashleigh Ball for a good job on Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 1

They all have a unique voice that identifies what they are, like an energetic pinkie pie, or a tough rainbow dash.

However, Rarity has the most beautiful and most talented voice of the mane 6.

Her voice really makes her stand out from the rest, and her shrieks, whines, and anything else are adorable as well. 

• Brohoof 1

All the ponies have unique voices that give charm to them, but I must say that Twilight is my personal favorite. Partially because her VA is Tara Strong, and she's voiced in many cartoons and shows that I remember. (Powerpuff Girls, Fairly Odd Parents, etc.)

However, the main reason is that Twilight's voice just has this appeal to me, but I can't really explain what that appeal is.

• Brohoof 1

I have to say for the best voice, the best voice out of the mane 6 is Twilight Sparkle.

The CMC could be Sweetie Belle, the Princesses, Candace.

Rarity is good but I think she speaks in a British accent for some reason.

(edited)

Probably either Rarity, Applejack, or Rainbow Dash. But Fluttershy's voice is cute also. :3 

Twilight Sparkle & Pinkie Pie have awesome voices as well.

They are all amazing :)

Edited by xblackrosesx

Unsurprisingly, my favorite voice out of the Mane 6 has to be Rarity's. Tabitha St. Germain just pulls her off so well, with a striking balance of cute, funny, classy, dramatic, and beautiful mannerisms in her voice that I've never heard out any other female character in anything ever before, even Tabitha's other performances that I've heard(both on the show and on others) pale in comparison to her Rarity voice. Kazumi Evans' singing voice as her is absolutely amazing as well, sweeps me off my feet even. :wub:

Special mention to Twilight Sparkle's voice as well. Tara Strong is an amazing voice actress and her work on FiM as Twilight is definitely some of her best, Twilight's voice is just adorable, plus dat craziness, and especially dat giggle... :wub:

All the Mane 6 have great voices though, Ashleigh Ball does so great with 2 totally different voices as Rainbow Dash and Applejack, and Andrea Libman with 2 totally different personalities as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. :D

• Brohoof 2