Favorite Mane 6 Voice Actor

Blue Moon

67 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Mane 6 Voice Actor

• Tara Strong
    • Andrea Libman
    • Ashleigh Ball
    • Tabitha St. Germain

Ok, I looked this up and didn't see anyone else make this thread, so I decided to make it.

Here is is my question. Which of the voice actors of the Mane 6 are your favorite. Vote above and if you want to, say something below. Here is a picture of them.

Tara Strong-Twilight Sparkle

tumblr_ly2xqtkpeA1qfyfblo1_500.jpg

Ashleigh Ball- Applejack, Rainbow Dash

Ashleigh_Ball.png

Andrea Libman- Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie

583893-actor_97_large.jpg

Tabitha St. Germain- Rarity

tabitha_st_germain.jpg

My favorite would be Andrea Libman

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 4

My favorite Mane 6 voice actor is Ashleigh Ball because she voices my two favorite Mane 6 characters, Rainbow Dash and Applejack. She is pretty much 20% cooler in my book for her contribution to both of their voices. :)

tumblr_mdf68pGx3R1r0f89lo3_500.gif

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 4

I love them all, I really do. But I have to say, as far as MLP goes, I'm probably the most impressed with Tabitha St. Germain's work. Rarity has countless lines that are just classic in how excellently they are delivered. Not only that, but she can play Luna and Granny Smith. Granny. Smith.

Oh, and Derpy too.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Hmm difficult to pick just one. 

They are all really good in my opinion. 

I think I'll go with Tara Strong because I've watched more of her shows like Fairly Odd Parents :).

I seriously can't decide. MLP has such a stellar voice acting cast that it's pretty much impossible for me to decide who is the best VA. It used to be Andrea Libman but certain voices really grew on me, like RD. So now I just don't know.

They're all great voice actors don't get me wrong, but it was really such a simple pick for me. I'm not picking favorites because my favorite pony is Applejack. I'm accessing raw talent. I'm not purposely trying to criticize.

192086+-+artist+suirobo+fluttershy+pinki

Firstly, Andrea Libman does great voice acting in the show just like the others. There's one element I like about her that really sticks out in her roles as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Other than being so darn cute. I just adore how you takes on a role of two completely different characters. They're like bipolar opposites that share the same voice actor? With Ashleigh Ball, they're characters have resemblance. They're competitive, physically stronger, sort of boyish in some stereotypical manners, and maybe a few more traits.

Lastly, I know these voice actors have contributed in other various shows and have demonstrated their talent and they're all good, but Andrea Libman is just a personal favorite voice actor from the show. She does deserve some recognition for all her work, and the same with her co-workers.

• Brohoof 5

I think Tara strong, I mean she does a great job on twilight, and she also voiced a couple characters from shows I watched before aswell. Plus she's probably the most community involved and listening to her interview she sounded pretty cool.

They all do a fabulous job, and are all very talented though.

I love them all, I really do. But I have to say, as far as MLP goes, I'm probably the most impressed with Tabitha St. Germain's work. Rarity has countless lines that are just classic in how excellently they are delivered. Not only that, but she can play Luna and Granny Smith. Granny. Smith.

Oh, and Derpy too.

I agree, with everything that Sugar Cube said. I love Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, and Andrea Libman, but Tabitha St. Germain just takes it to a whole new level whenever she voices Rarity. I just love the delivery of every single line that she says biggrin.png. Some of her best moments in the show had to be her breakdown in Suited For Success and the now infamous "whining" scene in A Dog and Pony Show.

Oh and she also voices Luna & Derpy. I REPEAT.... LUNA & DERPY derpy_emoticon1.png!!!!!!  

• Brohoof 2

Andrea Libman. If you look at it, the fact that she voices both a wild party animal and a timid easy-goer is really impressive. It's commonplace when recording the voices of the two characters to leap back and forth between them when they're together in the same scene. I just think that shows really impressive voice acting skill.

Plus, she voices Best Pony. :)

It's a hard choice for me between Ashleigh Ball and Tara Strong. Ashleigh Ball has a great singing voice, she's in a band after all xP But so does Tara Strong, she's voiced countless characters in the past and she's just amazing.

Ashleigh Ball has my vote for singing, Tara Strong for voicing.

• Brohoof 1

Tabitha St. Germain, no question. Also known as... all these ponies:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

The accent, the timing, the delivery, there is absolutely nothing to not love about her voice. Well, except perhaps her whining in "A Dog and Pony Show", but that's supposed to be cringe-inducing. Plus, ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!  biggrin.png

The only other voice actress I think comes close in my...ears, I guess, is Kathleen Barr (Ironically, she's the voice of Trixie, my least favorite character.) Third place goes to Tara Strong.

• Brohoof 3

Howdy all!

I cant decide on a favorite VA due to these lovely ladies do a wonderful job on the show its hard to pick one.

Tara Strong: She voiced a bunch of famous characters over the years & she gives Twilight her own identity than her other roles shes done.

Ashleigh Ball: Her Applejack & Rainbow Dash is fun to listen to.

From AJs stubborness & RDs tomboyish behavior.

Andrea Libman: Her Fluttershy is gosh darned adorable. As Pinike Pie shes a riot.

Tabitha St.Germain:  What can I say abou the Unicorn with a flair for fashion? happy.png

Very well done. (Not to mention she voiced other characters in the show thats pretty good)

See ya!

Tara Strong, because she's practically a female Mel Blanc.

And how the hell is she so freaking hawt at 40? Element of magic, I guess.

Edited by DusK
  • Brohoof 4

Tabitha St. Germain.  Look at the voices she's done here:

Rarity

Luna

Granny Smith

Rarity's Mom

Mrs. Cake

Derpy

Photo Finish

That, my friends, is *RANGE*.

Andrea Libman. If you look at it, the fact that she voices both a wild party animal and a timid easy-goer is really impressive. It's commonplace when recording the voices of the two characters to leap back and forth between them when they're together in the same scene. I just think that shows really impressive voice acting skill.

Plus, she voices Best Pony. smile.png

She wasn't my choice for this thread, but her voice acting moment that impressed me the most was in Putting Your Hoof Down, when Fluttershy verbally berates Pinkie Pie and Rarity.  Keep in mind they don't record these characters one at a time, they record everything "as it happens" so she goes from being REALLY nasty and pissed off to being fearful and saddened to the point of tears, on a dime.  That is impressive. 

• Brohoof 3

• 10 months later...

Hi. ^^

So, who's your favorite VA of the Mane 6?

And I don't mean just pick one because they voice your favorite pony.

Because we all know some people are going to do that regardless of what I'll say on the matter. ^^"

So, out of your options, you have the following:

Tara Strong - Twilight Sparkle

Andrea Libman - Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie

Tabitha St. Germain - Rarity

Ashleigh Ball - Applejack & Rainbow Dash

Who is your favorite? ^^

For bonus points: Why?

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say Tara Strong, although Twilight is my least favorite pony. She is amazingly talented and is probably one of the most accomplished voice actors out there. I guarantee MLP aside you have heard her voice in numerous things whether it be Timmy Turner, Bubbles, Raven, Dill Pickles, and more.

• Brohoof 1

And I don't mean just pick one because they voice your favorite pony.

Because we all know some people are going to do that regardless of what I'll say on the matter. ^^"

:D

Yeahh, Tabby all the way :D

Rarity's voice is so elegant, yet chillingly beautiful...:wub:

Tabitha does an excellent job voicing her :wub:

• Brohoof 2

i havent met Tara or Ashleigh yet. but i have met Andrea and Tabitha. Tabitha is awesome and (no mean to brag) but i am one of her favourite bronies. (yes i do have proof)

but iv spent more time with Andrea because she was one of my VA teachers. so she is my favourite (out of the mane 6... Lee is my favourite out of all the show)  

NO THE FLAWLESS VICTORY IS RUINED

i havent met Tara or Ashleigh yet. but i have met Andrea and Tabitha. Tabitha is awesome and (no mean to brag) but i am one of her favourite bronies. (yes i do have proof)

but iv spent more time with Andrea because she was one of my VA teachers. so she is my favourite (out of the mane 6... Lee is my favourite out of all the show)  

Oooh, is that so~?

Ashleigh, because she knows how to troll paparazzi, and also, she helped someone leave a prank message on his anti brony friend's answering machine as Rainbow Dash xD

Also, voice cracks are magic xD

Edited by Ryudo

On the show I like Tabitha's performances the best. Plus I like how she does Rarity so well, yet is very random like Pinkie Pie in real life.

I like Tara Strong too but Twilight's character usually isn't as entertaining in terms of the voice acting- as she's usually pretty normal most of the time. The only reason why I found out about the show in the first place is because of Tara Strong.

I would have to say Tara Strong, although Twilight is my least favorite pony. She is amazingly talented and is probably one of the most accomplished voice actors out there. I guarantee MLP aside you have heard her voice in numerous things whether it be Timmy Turner, Bubbles, Raven, Dill Pickles, and more.

OMG! She voiced Raven? Suddenly, my respect for her shot way up xD