1. 1. Favorite Mane 6 voice.

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

• 1 year later...

Tabitha St. Germain is the best Voice Actress hands (or hooves) down!

Kazumi Evans is also the best singer. 

Do you know what I'm trying to say? 

No? (I hope this isn't your answer.) 

The winner is Rarity. 

I like Pinkie's voice, too

And Rainbow's, and Twilights, and Fluttershy's, and Applejack's... (not in that order.)

• Brohoof 1

Applejack and Rainbow Dash, they have so much strength and confidence in their voice. If a woman talks to you with that kind of voice your face is going into the ground if ya piss'em off. XD

• Brohoof 1

My favourite voices would have to be Twilight Sparkle's (Tara Strong's) and Applejack's (Ashleigh Ball's). For Twilight, the tone of her voice is just so nice to listen to, and Applejack's voice? Well, admittedly I do kinda like the country accent. Definitely a Yee Haw!

• Brohoof 2

I'm kind of torn between Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. I find Rainbow Dash's voice adorable and I love her singing in "At the Gala" but Twilight has a motherly tone to hers, soft yet stern when she needs to be. Still I gotta go with my girl Rainbow Dash :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

My favourite regular speaking voice is Pinkie Pie's, because it is so unique and reflects her personality really well, but my favourite singing voice is definitely Applejack's. Ashley Ball does a really good job with her. She is the reason Stop the Bats is one of my favourite songs.

• Brohoof 1

1. Rarity: Very unique and there isn't any breaking from it. St. Germaine is a great voice actor. 

2. Twilight Sparkle: Tara Strong has appeared as many different voices, but her Twilight Sparkle version is my favorite

3. Fluttershy: So soft spoken and perfect. 

4. Rainbow Dash: The crack on it makes it interesting

5. Applejack: She sounded kind of like a boy to me at first like I felt with Rainbow Dash. But I guess I got used to it but still a bit boring.

6. Pinkie Pie: Sounds kind of stereotypical for her type of character.

• Brohoof 1

Cough.  Rarity's voice was like 20% the reason I got so into the show.  It was about 50% of the time my favorite part of episodes.  Spent so much time raving and overall fangirling hard for that BEAUTIFUL, BEST VOICE (and the rest of the time over the rest of rarity) it's a little embarrassing (but only a little 'cus ya gotta believe in what ya do and like).  Along with other ponies, mostly AJ, Rarity's voice has changed with the passing of seasons...  Mostly in S5.  It inspires about 2.5% of the love in me it used to, but it's still best voice.  Sniff.  

And apparently others haven't noticed this change as much as, say, AJ's.  Guess it is much less obvious but it's so occurred. T_T  Ah, hard to describe...Rare does sound older, but that alone doesn't sound like a bad thing so what is it..  hurrr 

• Brohoof 2

I like RD's voice because I feel like it's a good balance between being distinctive but also sounding somewhat like a voice you could hear from a real person, and I love the voice crack! Rarity and Applejack have the same thing going on thanks to their smooth accents.

Twilight is good, of course, but somewhat par-for-the-course as far as Tara Strong voices go. Not as distinctive as say, Tara's role in Teen Titans.

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie fit the characters excellently, but they're a bit exaggerated sometimes. Pinkie Pie's voice when excited in particular grates on my father, who doesn't have the frame of reference with the characterization to brush it aside. 

• Brohoof 2