1. 1. Favorite Mane 6 voice.

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

(edited)

All of them are amazing, but Rarity is my choice. Tabitha St. Germain captures her personality so brilliantly. She portrays her wide range of emotions excellently – especially her drama queen moments are amazing! :D

I can't imagine any of the Mane 6 with different voices, but this is especially the case with Rarity – to me, her voice with all its characteristics (the tone, the accent...) is a significant part of what makes her my second favorite pony. :grin: Her singing voice (Kazumi Evans) is also great.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Rarity's voice offer such great range of emotions,plus her songs sound great
(besides mane6 i also love spike's voice and i really hope he sings more often in the future)

Edited by lordvaltasar
  • Brohoof 2

Of the mane six:  Rare is a win!  She has a voice that stands out given the accent and how much volume it can carry in her dramatic moments or when she is just,  well being Rare!   outside of the mane six,  I do like Luna also as a voice. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

They've personified the Mane Six so well that it's hard to choose...I guess I'll go with Rainbow Dash or Applejack. RD has a unique voice that everyone can recognize as belonging to her alone. As for Applejack, well, I really like that accent.

Pinkie Pie might have been here too, but I don't particularly like her. So it's hard for me to appreciate her awesome, bubbly voice, being combined with the things she says.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have to say Rainbow Dash has the best voice. I just like her raspy voice with it's little voice cracks. Along with that is the enthusiasm she exerts through it. Her voice is really cute and overall, very fitting for her character. The runner-up would be Fluttershy. Her voice is so soft and sweet, and it is pretty calming. Plus, her cute voice really fits her cute design and personality.

These two also happen to have the best singing voices. I love it every time they sing together!

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

I love all voices of the mane six. If I have to sort them

1. Flutter's voice
  2. Rainbow's voice
  3. Twili's voice
  4. AJ's voice
  5. Rarity's voice
  6. Pinkie's voice

But actually I love all the voices equally: the calm of Flutter, the raspy voice of RD, the nerdy voice of Twili etc.

• Brohoof 3

I think I like Twilight’s or Rarity’s voice the best out the main cast. Fluttershy’s is too soft/depressive, Rainbow Dash’s is too raspy, Pinkie Pie’s is too high pitched, and Applejack’s is a bit too masculine-sounding.

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...

Oh god! I love all of their voices! Every voice fits each character perfectly! :wub: The same is true for the singing voices!
If you make me choose, I will go with Twilight Sparkle. She sounds so cute. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2