Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite mane 6 sibling?

Moonstarleader10101

Apple Bloom. Her determination has kept the Cutie Mark Crusaders in existence and has become a more serious character (along with Sweetie Belle and Scootalo) than just a minor in the story.

I would have to say Sweetie Belle. She is probably the least annoying sibling out of the rest I can think of. Maud Pie always makes me laugh, though.

Unpopular vote: Zephyr Breeze for showing surprisingly relatable fear of failure under that arrogant ego. The more surprising ones get higher rank for not being obvious.

My favorite Mane 6 sibling is Sweetie Belle.

"Sisterhooves Social", "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils" & "Forever Filly" are some of my favorite episodes of the whole series. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Scootaloo. Yes she counts. 

Edited by This Whomps

Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Maud, cannot choose between them...

Big Mac and Scootaloo would be half a step down.

Then we have Limestone Pie and Shining Armor tied.

At the end, but in no way bad characters, Zephyr Breeze and Marble Pie. Zephyr is very funny but gets quickly annoying. Marble has some nice moments here and there, but she's mostly just there.

Applebloom would be my favourite, as her constant devotion and persistence are qualities which I admire, even if they sometimes end up biting her in the back. The hardships and stress she faced to discover her place, really resonates with me and makes me appreciate those experiences more.

• 3 years later...