Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

Alright I get it, so maybe not everybody loves rainbow dash. I can admit that she is a jerk and that she is selfish, but hey, she can travel at mach 9 speeds.

true but what so special about that, the Wonderbolt's can too, hell Spitfire does a sonic boom and makes it look like nothing.

character over accomplishments and RD has the least but i kind blame the writers for shitty character development in her episodes for season two

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 3

Alright I get it, so maybe not everybody loves rainbow dash. I can admit that she is a jerk and that she is selfish, but hey, she can travel at mach 9 speeds.

Indeed.

Also, the fact that she is the fastest pegasus in Equestria is also part of the reason why she's last on my list. It's kind of overpowered. More overpowered than Twi's magic, because even though her magic is powerful, she has limits and gets tired. RD, on the other hand, can apparently do Sonic Rainbooms without breaking a sweat.

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 1

Indeed.

Also, the fact that she is the fastest pegasus in Equestria is also part of the reason why she's last on my list. It's kind of overpowered. More overpowered than Twi's magic, because even though her magic is powerful, she has limits and gets tired. RD, on the other hand, can apparently do Sonic Rainbooms without breaking a sweat.

but she isn't the fastest in Equestria in my opinion each Wonderbolt is faster and an all round better flyer then RD, and again Spitfire has done a sonic boom without breaking a sweat too. so I wouldn't call here overpowered on those factors.

but she isn't the fastest in Equestria in my opinion each Wonderbolt is faster and an all round better flyer then RD, and again Spitfire has done a sonic boom without breaking a sweat too. so I wouldn't call here overpowered on those factors.

...in your opinion. That's considered fanon because it has not been proved in the show that the Wonderbolts can do Sonic Rainbooms or even fly as fast as RD.

Getting off-topic here, sorry. Anyway, I also like Twilight and Rarity, those two almost tie.

• Brohoof 2

...in your opinion. That's considered fanon because it has not been proved in the show that the Wonderbolts can do Sonic Rainbooms or even fly as fast as RD.

Getting off-topic here, sorry. Anyway, I also like Twilight and Rarity, those two almost tie.

yeah we are getting off topic but i'd just like to point out i said sonic boom not sonic rainboom and Spitfire has did one during Hurricane Fluttershy around the 17:14 mark during her entrance as she fly towards, there is a small boom that appears.

my opinion was that Rainbowdash is'nt the fastest in Equestria

edit- sorry that scene is around the 14 minute mark some were

Edited by PonyEcho

1:Twilight Sperkle, Da Flutters <3, APPLEJACK (dat accent) /)^3^( , Rarity, Muthaflankin' Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash

I don't have a least favorite I had to put them in some order.

I love all of them equally but if I had to pick I would pick Twlight Sparkle

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 1

My list:

1. Twilight ( her personality is very similar to mine)

2. Fluttershy ( sooo cute)

3. Applejack

4. Dashie

5. Pinkie Pie (I find her really annoying sometimes)

6. Rarity (I despise those who are afraid to get dirty)

Applejack-Seems like the most levelheaded and hardworking pony

Twilight Sparkle-Crazy Insane Genious

Fluttershy-Do I even need toe xplain?

Pinkie Pie-Sometimes she annoys me but I like her randomness

Rainbow Dash-She's definately too cocky, but she has redeming qualities

Rarity-A drama queen but also has redeeming qualities

• Brohoof 1

1. Rarity

2. Applejack

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Fluttershy

@Clarity: RD is for sure a faster flier, not necessarily a faster runner. She is more agile, though. Taking wings out of the equation, they are quite evenly matched. Applejack was faster in the barrel weave, she only lost due to bumping one of the barrels (17 secs vs 18 secs.)

• Brohoof 2

yeah we are getting off topic but i'd just like to point out i said sonic boom not sonic rainboom and Spitfire has did one during Hurricane Fluttershy around the 17:14 mark during her entrance as she fly towards, there is a small boom that appears.

my opinion was that Rainbowdash is'nt the fastest in Equestria

edit- sorry that scene is around the 14 minute mark some were

It's a whoosh noise, and there is nothing to indicate that it is a sonic boom. Dash makes an identical noise when they measure her wingpower. It's fine to believe that Spitfire is a better flyer, but as for a faster one? All we've seen in the show is that Dash is faster against gravity than Spitfire is with it.

It's a whoosh noise, and there is nothing to indicate that it is a sonic boom. Dash makes an identical noise when they measure her wingpower. It's fine to believe that Spitfire is a better flyer, but as for a faster one? All we've seen in the show is that Dash is faster against gravity than Spitfire is with it.

I basically think its a sonic boom based off the factors of the speed and time it took her to get there, the distance and that little smoke boom because it isn't Spitfires normal smoke trail. Edited by PonyEcho

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Applejack

5. Rarity

6. Fluttershy

Sorry Flutters :( Rarity was at the bottom of that last until Sisterhooves Social. Hurricane Fluttershy made that a hard choice again though...

• Brohoof 1

1. Applejack

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Rainbow Dash

4. Fluttershy

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

Aside from derailing potential Applejack episodes, I just really don't like Pinkie. Her episodes are mediocre at best; Feeling Pinkie Keen was a masterful cop-out and she was so pushy in Cranky Doodle that it even made me rather annoyed. She doesn't even really provide anything to the story besides childish antics and sneezing confetti. Other then her, the other 5 are great and even though Rarity is 5th place, she still is quite amusing and a entertaining character.

Edited by Heisenbrony
  • Brohoof 2

1. Rarity (her dramatics are hilarious, she has the most realistic personality, and her voice actor is amazing. SHE VOICES GRANNEH SMEETH <3)

2. Applejack (tie with Twi) (she's sweet and down to earth and her episodes are always entertaining)

3. Twilight Sparkle (tie with AJ) (hated her in the first season, she seemed very uppity. But she really grew on me after Lesson Zero and I really saw her development in the show as a character.)

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Pinkie Pie

I abhor Fluttershy so I don't count her. In fact I wouldn't count Rainbow or Pinkie either, but that chops off too much.

Fluttershy adds nothing to the story and I dread her episodes.

Rainbow is too...I dunno. I just didn't like her character development.

And Pinkie acts like a two-year-old and is annoying as hell.

Edited by Dug
  • Brohoof 3

I basically think its a sonic boom based off the factors of the speed and time it took her to get there, the distance and that little smoke boom because it isn't Spitfires normal smoke trail.

Wouldn't she have one of those Mach cone things if she was approaching the sound barrier? I don't know much about the physics of breaking the sound barrier but it seems to me that she would have one

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Applejack

3. Fluttershy

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rarity

6. Pinkie Pie

I guess this list changes often, and all six of the ponies are important to the show. I just think that Rainbow Dash is a notch above the others.

• Brohoof 2

Here is my list.

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Twilight

3. Fluttershy

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Rarity

6. Applejack

Pinkie is my all time favorite character. She is just so funny and her songs are great. Thats why she is my favorite character.

At first Rarity was my least favorite of the 6, but she is pretty funny sometimes and has a much more powerful singing voice.

• Brohoof 1

Wouldn't she have one of those Mach cone things if she was approaching the sound barrier? I don't know much about the physics of breaking the sound barrier but it seems to me that she would have one

yeah but so would RD even after she broke the sound barrier, its not rely somthing i think animaters would rely pay attention to puting into the show unless it was to play a big part in the scene the bit with Spitfire is only 4 seconds long plus 4 for her to pose.

i mainly wondering it when i pondered how fast she must have been going to could have been a boom it could not have been, or i could just be looking for things to shut RD fans up.

I've numbered these girls quite a lot. Apple Jack, Twilight and Rarity keep moving around, too!

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Apple Jack

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rarity

5. Flutter Shy

6. Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 1