1. 1. Favorite Mane 6 voice.

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

(edited)

Which voice out of the mane 6 do you like best? I think the voice acting in that show definitely makes it what it is. They are all done well but I think Rarity has the best one. Even though I really like Rainbow Dash's voice, I just think that Rarity's is just funnier when she's being dramatic.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Added tags.
  • Brohoof 4

I think I agree with you, Rarity gets a lot of great lines, ones that just wouldn't sound right coming from any other character. I also love Fluttershy's voice, it's very calming, and Applejack's voice just because I love a southern accent, but really, they all have great voices.

The best singing voice is Pinkie's, in my opinion.

Pinkie Pie's. There are a number of reasons.

• Pinkie Pie is a character that thrives on hyperactivity. As such, her default voice is bubbly and playful. It's much harder for a voice actor to go from that default voice to other emotions, such as anger or deflation; but that's pulled off tremendously well.
  • Her singing voice is the greatest, no question.
  • The flair in her voice matches her personality far more accurately than others. For example, one could hear Twilight's voice for the first time, out of context, and not be able to link it to a book-smart character, but if they heard Pinkie's for the first time they'd instantly assume she was bananas.
  • Look, just watch this video. One tiny snippet and already you can fall in love with it. <3 (Did I mention the youthful innocence in her pronunciation of certain things?)

• Brohoof 6

I absolutley adore Twilight's voice. It's just so perfect. She has the best singing voice, too, with Rarity in a close second.

Speaking Voice:

1. Twilight

2. Rarity

3. Dash

4. Applejack

5. Fluttershy

6. Pinkie

Singing Voice

1. Twilight

2. Rarity

3. Dash

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie

6. Applejack

• Brohoof 4

Tbh, this is one aspect of the mane 6 where I have absolutely no preferences. They all sound absolutely amazing, each have their own little quirks which I can appreciate and love.

• Brohoof 4

I like Rainbow Dash's voice the best. It's just so adorable. Those voice cracks are going to give me diabetes someday. My favorite pony voice used to be Fluttershy's, but then I started to realize how cute Rainbow Dash's voice was and yeah. I think all of the Mane 6 have excellent voices, but Rainbow Dash's is the one I adore the most.

• Brohoof 4

All of their voices are beautiful, but I've always had a soft spot for the soft spoken type.

Fluttershy's voice is so soothing. So comforting. So... ad'awable! Listening to her talk makes me smile every time :)

I also really like Twilight's voice. Tara Strong is amazing ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, dem voice cracks. The only character's voice cracks that can rival it is Sweetie Belle's.

I love Rarity's voice though, it's so elegant and I love it when she's dramatic. She also has a more beautiful singing voice

• Brohoof 1

My favourite talking voice is Twilight's with Rarity in second place, but my favourite singing voice is either Applejack's or Pinkie Pie's.

(edited)

I like all of their voices, but even though I don't like her as a character that much, I really like Rainbow Dash's voice..
However some honourable mentions are Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity

And as for singing voices, my favourite is Fluttershy's

Edited by Broseph

(edited)

Rarity, Rarity, and Rarity. Tabitha St. Germain is such an amazing voice actress and her voice for Rarity is just so perfect. All the Mane 6 have voices that fit them very well, but Rarity is way over the top. And Kazumi Evans is an excellent singer as well.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

I love Fluttershy's voice. It is normally so soft and soothing, and just makes the beast in me want to sit there and continue to listen... Great singing voice and even when she's upset. 

They are all enjoyable, but this is favorite.

(edited)

Speaking of VA's, I always find it funny with Ashleigh and Andrea when they "cross-characters", making Rainbow Dash sound more like Applejack or Fluttershy sound more like Pinkie Pie, and vice versa.

Seriously though, I can't pick just one 'favorite voice'.  They're all awesome!!!

Edited by Astrobrony
  • Brohoof 4

I like Fluttershy's voice the best, probably, though it was funniest in the show during Bridle Gossip, when she had the (as Spike called it) Flutterguy voice.

However, I do wish that Rainbow Dash's voice was a touch more feminine. I know that she's a tomboy, but most of the time, it is hard to look at her a girl even though I know that she is one.

(edited)

All members of the mane 6 have exceptional voice acting that truly matches each of their characters, which is what makes the show so awesome! But in all honestly, Tabitha's performance on Rarity is beyond exceptional, she enunciates every word she says to perfection to match Rarity's personality as well as her mood. \her voice totally reflect someone who has very high class standards and can be a bit prissy and snooty sometimes.

Also her voice is also really unique, can;t say I've heard it on any other show...although I don't watch enough to be the judge of that I guess

Edited by weegeez
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite pony voice would have to be a tie between Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash. I think for singing, it would have to be decided between Rarity and Twilight. So, there you go.

• Brohoof 1

I love Pinkie Pie's voice and singing almost as much as I love her personality and quirkiness. Following close behind her would probably be Rarity (for talking) and  Twilight (for singing).

Twilight's voice is nerdy, and awkward. Not in a bad way though. I also love Terra Strong, so of course I like Twilight's voice.

Fluttershy's voice is very cute, calm, and soothing. I can't think of anything bad about it.

Applejack's voice is interesting. While her accent can annoy me at times, I still do enjoy her unique voice.

Rarity's voice is fabulous! I love it when she talks!

Pinkie Pie's voice is cutesy, and fun. It's pretty good I Guess.

Rainbow Dash's voice is one of my favorites. You gotta love her voice cracks..

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

edit: I also edited the title of the thread to further distinguish it from this one.

Well, man, Rainbow Dash's voice cracks are so adorable ^.^

Rarity has a really sexy voice xP

Applejack has a cool like southern accent

Twilight's voice is honestly super hot, not gonna lie

Pinkie Pie's voice is kinda annoying :/

Fluttershy's voice is okay I guess, but it's kinda boring.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I cannot choose. I have met Tara Strong and Andrea Libman and I love 'em both and just don't wanna compare. D: Fine.

Speaking Voice

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rarity

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rainbow Dash

5. Applejack

6. Fluttershy

Singing Voice

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Rarity

3. Fluttershy

4. Applejack

5. Twilight Sparkle (I don't really like some of her songs)

6. Rainbow Dash

Edited by Misumi Nagisa

Tabitha's ability to cleanly deliver long streams of dialogue in a single breath, while dashing bursts of emotion here and there charms me to no end. This trait is most evident when Rarity is panicked or dillydallying, and may be the only reason why her voice is my favourite.