Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite TV Shows

Miss Light Diamond

Hmmm. As anime goes, probably Lucky Star (surprised?), Samurai Champloo, or Gintama get my vote.

For American cartoons, probably Adventure Time, American Dad, Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, and a whole slew of others, but those stick out as the most prominent.

For actual American TV shows, probably either Seinfeld, The Office, or House.

Okay, My favorite Programs are:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Breaking Bad

House M.D

Supernatural

Quantum Leap

Seinfeld

The River (Canceled though :( )

American Horror Story

The Walking Dead

Touch

Deadliest Warrior

Haunted highway

Ghost Adventures

Ghost Hunters

Paranormal Witness

That's all I can think of for now. I know I have more though.

• Brohoof 1

My Little Pony (only show from this decade I care about)

Daria (last good show before MTV went to hell)

Garfield and Friends (1990s)

Cardcaptor Sakura

Strawberry Marshmallow

Digimon (this show literally saved me from terrible depression in middle school)

Football (NFL)

Gidget (1960s sitcom w/Sally Field)

The Simpsons (until the late 90s, then it sucked)

Anything George Carlin that was ever recorded

Wow, there was almost nothing good on after the 90s, was there? Especially for kids. I feel bad for you guys who had to grow up in the 2000s. Thank Celestia for Lauren Faust!

Edited by TailsAlone

I should also mention The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron. Some kids in biology class brought it up since we were reviewing atoms, which have neutrons inside them. I immediatly remembered how much I loved that show as a kid :). Even the theme song was pretty cool.

• 1 month later...
good question! my favorite show would either be pokemon or Icarly. both shows are really cool and im oviously a pokemon fan, and icarly is a really funny show :wub: -_- Edited by little wartortle

i don't watch a lot of current tv shows that aren't norwegian. but i'd have to say that chris morris's jam is by far one of the funniest and best tv shows i've ever seen.

i also enjoy some adult swim shows like, aqua teen hunger force, tim and eric, and moral orel

That would be Futurama for me, Futurama is my all time favorite show period.

I fear Futurama faces an uncertain future, it's rating (but then again ratings may not be as important as before in the past) kinda goodish 1 million and a half for each new episode for in the US. Season 7 A this past few weeks (found the rating number on a site from a link on the PEEL Forum and the Infosphere), but I don't know if that would be enough, but the writers do have a episode planned just in case to give closure to the fans before they say goodbye forever.

I will be quite sad, if Futurama is canceled again, I'll have to move on a little then. We don't know if season 7 B is gonna be the last of Futurama ever. 3 to 4 million people would rather watch a rerun of a Family Guy episode than a new Futurama episode. It's only really the fanatical fans like myself keeping it going. Though outside the USA there appears to millions more according to the Futurama Facebook with about 23 (some of the USA) million likes and others off the Internet I guess.

I bet our ratings would skyrocket if the rest of the world could watch along with the USA when a new episode airs.

Edited by Rush

The Wire is a police/crime show written by a former homicide detective and a former police reporter. Very realistic, very good characterization and can be funny as hell and extremely dark. Set in Baltimore, it deals with drugs and drug culture. Each season is around a single investigation, you need to watch every episode. There is swearing and violence, but it's not fan service, just realistic.

Runners up are Avatar:TLA/Korra, Adventure Time, Firefly and One Piece.

My favorite show is pretty obvious, well, it's the reason why I am here! Yes, my favorite show is MLP:Fim. It truly is a good show, and I look forward to sharing the love and tolerance with others. ;)

Before I watch MLP I watch Family Guy and American Dad. Even After I became a brony I still watch that stuff until I saw a picture that basically said that Family Guy was a show about a retarded family. On the other side of the picture it said that mlp was a show that had god morals and taught the lessons of friendship. So I will have to say my favorite show is MLP or Foster's Home

Probably mlp or doctor who but I also like Warehouse 13 and futurama among other shoves but those are the ones I mostly follow except warehouse 13 Since I only recently got into it other than that I don't really watch anything on TV so it's hard to find a show that I like.

Game of Thrones, Dexter, and South Park are the main tv series besides MLP that I enjoy. Those are just the current ones I watch on a regular basis, I could go on for too long noting down all of the older series that I enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

These are only the ones I'm watching right now though..

Series

American Horror Story (S1 only)

How I Met Your Mother

New Girl

Suburgatory

The Walking Dead

Cartoons

Adventure Time

Gravity Falls

(various anime)

I've started to get into Breaking Bad. It's really good. A friend told me about it and after a month I finally got around to watching it. It was like my experience with mlp all over again. After watching the first episode, I was hooked.

breaking bad gets GOOD later in the seasons (no spoilers, just keep watching). its the kind of show that never disappoints the viewer, and its only getting better as the show comes to a close. i cant wait for the second half of the last season to begin next year... its gonna be good.

I used to watch a lot of cartoons when I was younger, but I don't watch TV all that much anymore. However, I still like watching...

Futurama (It's just plain awesome)

SpongeBob (Just the first three seasons for nostalgic purposes)

How It's Made (FOR SCIENCE)

Mythbusters (FOR SCIENCE AND EXPLOSIONS... BUT MOSTLY EXPLOSIONS)

Adventure Time (Haven't really watched it in a while, though)

Tom & Jerry (Can't beat classic slapstick humor)

its mlp:fim if you gunna be specific with the title, cause noone watches the older versions anymore.

im also watching phineas and pherb, adventure time (the NOSTALGIA) and the amazing world of gumball.

that is, when i watch tv, which is about 1 hour a week.