Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Battlefield 4 Discussion and Requests

One

• 3 months later...

We're on the cusp of release and you guys let this topic get buried? For shame.

Anyway, I'm here because I looking for a bit of convincing I guess. I haven't really done much looking into the game and the only info I know about it is from ages ago. Now, I've played the Bad Company games and Battlefield 3 and really enjoyed them and I'm wondering if I'll enjoy Battlefield 4 as well. I'd mostly like to know what's changed. I missed out on the beta, by the way (busy playing other games).

BF4's campaign in a spoiler.

CRAP.

I'm sorry, some people might find it enjoyable but it was the biggest shut down for me since ever.

As for the multiplayer...

I found it to be exciting, yet dull. Though since the game JUST came out DICE should be working out some of those "Why is this even here" or "This is completely stupid" things.

in the end, I suggest waiting for the price to go down before getting it.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

Um, so I got Battlefield 4 yesterday, and I LOVE IT. So far, my impression of it is that I actually like it even more than BF3. The graphics look so much better on Xbox 360 than BF3 did. But I hate the horrible menu design...ugh.

I'm actaulty suspired how well it's worked for me personally. The BF3 launch was a shambles from my expearence and this time things have been rather smooth. of course there's stuill problems but, nothing major like servers constanly crashing or Battlelog and orign playing up. The've had a few years to get that sorted out as that was half the problem as both the website and client were new when the game laucnhed, with Origin being in Beta back then even.

Game servers have already been patched 6 times since launch, queus already enabled, and thre's even a client patch on the way. I don't know what or why but... DICE seem to have everything togther this time round, for the most part at least.

Ad for how the gameplay is... think of BF3... but vastly improved. That's my opinion at least. It's everything BF3 should have been right from the beginning, but sadily it took so long for it to get to the point it is now. if your looking for what you previously loved in Batlefield games but want something more, then BF4 is the closest your going to get.

The website I ordered mine from ran out of keys, but I spoke to customer service they said they should get more this week.img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

This somewhat works out to my advantage as I can wait for some bugs to be worked out. Still can't wait to play it, I built my PC to play it on ultra.

• 7 months later...
(edited)

If any of you wanna play a match with me add me on ps4 until i get a pc and a credit card 

My psn id ksapunisher 

My battlelog id is my real name: yazeed sulimani 

Edited by Saudi brony

• 8 months later...

@FrozenTheUnicorn Yeah sure. BF4 is my first battlefield game so i dont really know much about the others, I Heard alot of good things about BF3 though.

Just add me on origin or message me here or on Skype/ steam if you want to play :grin2:

@FrozenTheUnicorn Yeah sure. BF4 is my first battlefield game so i dont really know much about the others, I Heard alot of good things about BF3 though.

Just add me on origin or message me here or on Skype/ steam if you want to play :grin2:

Sure! :3 See you around my friend,

P.S Didnt Get the Notification for the Reply, :c 

• Brohoof 1

@

Part of it is disappointment. Cause it had potential to be so much more. It frustrates me to no end that it remains broken to this day. Overall, I find it unfun, even with friends. It's stressful to try and do anything. Part of it is me being picky, mind you. I only play hardcore because in BF3 and BF4, core mode always kinda sucked in my opinion. But on both modes, it's nigh impossible to find competent teams. Otherwise, I have a fiery hatred for DICE LA, and EA, just because of how much of a blunder BF4 was/is, and the fact that I paid for it.

But me personaly play better under stress,

Not that kind of stress, I'm afraid. :P It's more like pure anguish, for me. To put it this way: I'm seventeen. BF4 is the first game to make me angry to almost tears in over ten years.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

I know Battlefield 4 had a disastrous launch which was rightfully scorned by the gaming community, but I find it hard to believe so many people dislike it so much still. I feel like since it has had all of its bugs fixed, I think it is one of the best multiplayer war games to date. The graphics, the sound, the sheer number of players, I have had many exciting moments in this game. :3 It really gives you that Battlefield experience.

I do need to continue playing it more though, been busy with other games.