Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity appears next to you...WHAT DO YOU DO?!

MallaJong1

(edited)

I have a heart attack. Something that sudden would probably do that to a person.

...I really, really don't know.

Edited by Viral (letterONE)

Right about now I'd probably be too tired to do anything and go to sleep. I'd probably think it's a hallucination or something

lol I'm at school at the moment. If she appeared now, that would be so awwwkward

With a face like that I would be intrigued...say something...depending on how she responds...either walk away or chat. Sorry, my bronyness goes to Rainbow Dash.

Are you implying the Rarity above is not up there? You know, in the head?!

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the General Silliness section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Are you implying the Rarity above is not up there? You know, in the head?!

Well look at derpy face! If she says something like "Duh, George..." I would sorta try to usher away. But if she says something smart I would talk about stuff, and maybe be good friends.

I would probably be a little scared, then Id hug her for just being a pony from Equestria. Then I would try my best to not get annoyed at her voice, though, I'm sure I would become decent friends with her.

Would totally be better if AJ, Twilight, Fluttershy, or Derpy appeared.

In this order:

1. Jump about a foot in the air in shock/surprise

2. Curse something foul out of shock

3. Apologize for cursing in the presence of a lady

4. Question the where/what/how/why of the situation for a second or two

5. Try and talk to her while keeping my awkwardness at bay while simultaneously resisting the urge to hug her

Where things go from there is totally anyone's guess.

(edited)

I'd probably jump back and my chair might skid a bit while partially screaming "HOLY CRAP!" Then after a moment of processing this, I would...I have no idea what I would say to her. Perhaps asking her what's she's doing here? After whatever questions or alarmed comments I'd say, I'd then talk excitedly to the pony about Equestria and how fantastic it is to meet her.

But I've never been in a situation like this (nobody has, really), so goodness knows how I would react.

Edited by Viridian Daybreak

Right now thinking through, thoroughly all my reactions, I would most likely, be freaking out, my heart would skip a beat, then I would most likely ask, how she got there after several mini-heart attacks then I would just ask if she would like to stay at my house, then, Lol I dun know!

Well i would do nothing, i wouldn't have a chance to do anything because she has effectivly broke the 3rd wall and has created a rip in the Space-Time continum and therefor destroying everything.

Yep, you just explained what I was thinking. Anyways, I would ask her if I could check out some more of her clothes :o...