Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

Set it Off - 7/10, kinda sounds like modern emo. Not a big fan.

Nightwish - 10/10, definitely need more Nightwish in my life \m/

Edited by Fillypino Fried
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Enforcer: 9/10. Good old school metal that's actually fairly new. Never heard anything from the band before, but they seem worth checking out.

Set It Off: 6/10. It started off okay, but that chorus... Ouch. Fairly simple guitars, but the drumming isn't too generic at least (though it's not super-impressive either). Still though, it has a lot going for it, and with some changes it could be a good song. It is pretty catchy, after all.

Nightwish: Subjective: 7/10. Objective: 8/10. I'm... not a terrible big fan of opera vocals, so I decided to split my score into two again. The song is clearly quite good, though me not liking the vocals makes it more ”good” than ”great”. Still, if I liked the vocals I'd give it 8/10.

Angel Witch: 8/10. Good ol' heavy metal. Never heard it before, but I like it. With some improvements it could've been Awesome, but it ”just” ended up Great. Which is still, y'know, great.

Amon Amarth: 8/10. Some fun melodic death metal.

Iron Maiden: 10/10. This song would likely end up on my ”Top 10 Iron Maiden songs” list, if I ever made one.

Gallows: Subjective: 6/10 Objective: 8/10. Isn't that just hardcore punk? I'm not too big of a fan of punk, so I split the score into ”subjective” and ”objective” again. For fans of punk this is probably a really good song, but for me it's just decent and I'd rather listen to something else.

Edit: Cauldron: 8/10. Slow at times, but with power behind it, which makes it work. Reminds me a bit of modern/semi-modern Metallica meats Doom Metal, ish. There's also some variety. Overall, the song works well.

This thread needs more cowbells:

Edited by Ironic Nickname
  • Brohoof 1

5/10 Sounds like someone took an incomplete song that was made on the Mega-Drive and added vocals by a singer that clearly "don't give a fuck."

A nice, good old fashioned remix/mashup of Final Masquerade and Remember the Name by Ghost in the Machine.

Look up his other stuff if like this one.

Iron Maiden: 9/10. Book of Souls is probably my favorite of the newer Iron Maiden albums. This isn't my favorite song on the album (or even top 3), but it's still an awesome song.

Megadeth: 8/10. Good stuff.

Annilihator: 9/10. Nice.

KMFDM: 7/10. Not something I'd normally listen to, but it's complex enough to be interesting.

Linkin Park: 4/10. They really should consider hiring a new guitarist (and potentially teach Chester to sing better). The piano is pretty nice though.

Crimson Glory: 8/10. Good stuff.

We need some more harpsichord music!

6/10. It's not my kind of music, but it'll probably get stuck in my head for a while. A fan of electronic stuff might like it more.

This thread has had serious songs for too long. It's time to break up the monotony.

(edited)

6/9. Those notes aren't the only thing that's high. I'm talking about my self esteem. Haha, just kidding. One of those is a joke. My self esteem is the joke.

Edited by WokeSmeed
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

9/10 I really love the Guitar and the drums, and the face pace of the song! 

Whatever you do, don't feed them after Midnight! 

Edited by Greyears
  • Brohoof 1