Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limewire

What if...

One day, you were Twilight Sparkle and you having an ordinary day then Princess Celestia was about to die.One of her guards told you to go to her palace.After a long time of chatting she says that she wants you to be queen.

What would you do and why?

Tell me all your creative answers! Bye! ^_^

id probably cry a lot, afterall, she was my mentor, and probably be killed by luna or something, cose after 1000 years of moon bunish, shed probably be very mad that i, a simple mortal pony get the crown

but if she wouldnt i dont know if id accept it ._.

Princess makes me a queen, seems legit.

First of all I would see if I receive the power to shift the Sun and the Moon at will. Then, if I do, I'll try to position the Sun just above the horison for a few hours, and ask Luna to put the Moon in front of it for a nice long eclipse.

Then I'll arm Spike with royal guard armor, put him into my old library, and watch him patrol back and forth in front of it faithfully. After that, I'll tell him to write a letter to me, and toy with it for some minutes - Spike sends a letter to me, I throw it back at him, he resends it, I throw it again back at him and so on.

Then I'll royally fail all my royal duties because I have no idea how they work, and Equestria will drown in chaos.

• Brohoof 3

I'd first tell her "No, you mean you want me to be Princess."

Then I'd probably mull it over for a very long time, thinking about how I'm going to be relatively isolated from my good friends back in Ponyville, and yes, agonize over the loss of my mentor. I'd probably study up even more on the politics of Equestria, but ultimately I'd decline, worried that there are so many things to organize, especially with little time to really step back and view everything objectively. Alternately, I'd say yes in a jiffy because I'd feel so confident to take on running such a complex system, and actually succeed in my efforts, but still miss my friends so much I'd want to go back...

There are just so many ways Twilight could react to a situation such as this I can't say for sure.

Edited by JustFairness
  • Brohoof 1

I would be excited. I hate Celestia almost as much as Fluttershy. I would just have slavey slaves do the work while me, Rarity, and Granny Smith chill XD

I'd first tell her "No, you mean you want me to be Princess."

Then I'd probably mull it over for a very long time, thinking about how I'm going to be relatively isolated from my good friends back in Ponyville, and yes, agonize over the loss of my mentor. I'd probably study up even more on the politics of Equestria, but ultimately I'd decline, worried that there are so many things to organize, especially with little time to really step back and view everything objectively. Alternately, I'd say yes in a jiffy because I'd feel so confident to take on running such a complex system, and actually succeed in my efforts, but still miss my friends so much I'd want to go back...

There are just so many ways Twilight could react to a situation such as this I can't say for sure.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm not responsible, like Pinkie Pie. There is no way I could properly care for... Well, two foals, let alone a whole kingdom.

Can a unicorn even be a queen/princess? I know Twilight is powerful, but I don't think that's how royalty works in Equestria. Anyway, if Celestia asked me that as Twilight, I'd probably just tell her to just let Luna handle it, since she should anyway. :huh:

"B-but... You're Celestia... You... You can't die!"

I was still in shock hearing what the princess had to say, tears welled in my eyes and streamed down my face as soon as her words came to my ears. Those words will forever haunt me, and they still do. They always will... It's hard to continue telling this story.

"My... Most faithful student, Twilight... Even alicorns die one day, and my time is up. It's been an honour teaching you. It's funny... I always dreaded the day you would have to die... I always thought I'd be the one seeing you go... Good-bye, Twilight" a small smile appeared on Celestia's face; an image burned into my brain. Had I always taken her caring smile for granted?

She passed the thrown on to me to help Luna, who seemed to be affected by the death the worst. I could feel regrets emanating from her presence, and sometimes I still do. I've done my best at this inheritance, though Luna takes care of most political business. Part of me doesn't even want the throne. All I want is my teacher... My best friend back...

Luna found me in the study the other night, writing something down. She asked to see what it was, and wasn't surprised to see what it was. But, though she expected to see it, we both broke into tears and held each other.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Please come back..."

• Brohoof 1

I would have about 20 minutes of tragedy, crying, wishing she didn't die, but afterwards, I would take being the queen. It would be hard but Celestia believes in me!

I'd recite my final friendship lesson to her in person, about moving on and accepting my duty as Queen.

I'd probably also ask if my friends could join me, or if they could take on jobs like Fluttershy being the royal vet, Rarity being the royal tailor, Spike being the royal secretary etc. I'd be very sad, but I'd do whatever it would take to continue Celestia's royal legacy.

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 1

Do what I should do a loooonnnnggggg time ago, also known as going under an epic transformation and then starting to rule all of Equestria, AKA FIW

Posted Image

First, I would run around town crying. Then, I would start by walking up to Pinkie Pie and giving her a balloon. Then, I would run through town, getting ponies to assist me.

Or, the world would fall apart.

I'd recite my final friendship lesson to her in person, about moving on and accepting my duty as Queen.

I'd probably also ask if my friends could join me, or if they could take on jobs like Fluttershy being the royal vet, Rarity being the royal tailor, Spike being the royal secretary etc. I'd be very sad, but I'd do whatever it would take to continue Celestia's royal legacy.

Or perhaps all of what you said. That just makes sense for my personality.

Reading this thread, I want to cry for real...

Actually, I'm pretty sure Luna would become sole leader of Equestria. Also, she already can raise the sun and moon, like Celestia can. But Luna can do it while being cuter :3

Being Twilight, I know I would be incredibly sad and crying for a bit. But I think I would just accept the fact and take over responsibilities, and work with Princess Luna. (That is, if she didn't pass as well.)

• 3 weeks later...

I would get ready to have an all out war with Luna and Cadence who would want to stop me taking the throne and take it for themselves.

This epic battle would end with a superpower being launched that accidental would destroy millions of ponies.

Twilight then gives her life to produce a should around the blast that protects every pony.

Seeing this, cadence and Luna would become friends, and would then exile themselves seedcase of poor what they had done, and Applejack would then rule.