Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite three songs?

Yorobia

What were your favorite three songs in the first two season of MLP:FiM???

Mine are:

1. This Day Aria

2. Winter Wrap Up

3. Find a Pet

Edited by Yorobia
  • Brohoof 2

I believe they had a similar topic based on this? Well try making the name of the post more specific to the show. Because some may mistake it for their personal favorite media songs....

My favorites are Pinkie smile song, and winter wrap up :3

• Brohoof 2

Here's mine then

1. This Day Aria

2. Pinkies Smile Song

3. Winter Wrap Up

Gotta agree with GoneAirbourne details do matter.

Edited by Rascal
  • Brohoof 2

well number one for me use to be This Day Aria but that tune has been forever ruined by the Brony Song (i hate that song with a burning passion, why..... coming soon to thread near you :) maybe)

1. Smile Smile Smile - i have this song hard wired into my brain to the point I pops up when i hear Dub step, best hard wireing EVER

2. the art of dress making- i dont need a reason it just a good song

3. Becoming Popular- why? Rarity is best pony thats why.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know the order, but the smile song, winter wrap up, and this day aria. The smile song is very enjoyable and has a fun ending where it is almost like a choir singing it. Winter wrap up is another one i like because it includes all of the mane 6 and is easy to remember the lines since they are broken into bits and pieces. This day aria is a great duet and was excellently formed. I really enjoy the mood that is given by the emphasis of certain words or phrases.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Hmm... i guess mine would be

1) This Day Aria

2) Pinkies Smiles song

3) Winter Wrap up

Im pretty sure others are gonna have a similar list like this one =/

In no particular order, Find a Pet, Love is In Bloom and Smile, Smile, Smile.

Never found the catchiness in Winter Wrap Up others have. And this Day Aria is a good song, but I actually prefer a particular fan remix of it to the original xP

Well easy question is easy.

1. Smile Smile Smile - Because it makes me smile, smile, smile.

2. Winter Wrap Up

3. BBBFF

And I just want to mention that "At the Gala" and "Giggle at the ghosties" (or whatever it's called) are also some favorites.

1. Winter Wrap Up

2. Smile Song

3. This Day Aria

Special mention goes out to FiW's Gypsy Bard, but that's not official so I'll keep it off of the list.

So far I've really loved

Winter Wrap Up: A song that gives a feeling of a new beginning from an end, when I listen to this, I can't help but feel as though I've said goodbye to something, but have the chance to say hello to something new! The song is feel good, and easy to sing along with, no ridiculous high notes that I can't hit, and the instruments are to die for!

Smile, Smile, Smile: This song can put a smile my face regardless of anything prior. The song gives you the intentions of PInkie, and her feelings towards almost everything, the song gives me a feeling of happiness, and reassurance, and I listened to it at a sad part of my life, but I won't dwell on that, others have it much worse than I do.

At the Gala: This song is fun to listen to, and also easy to sing with! The tone really gives off the feeling of a "Finally, the day has come!" and I really love it! It reminds me of the feeling you get when a job interview goes through, or something you always wanted is finally happening! The song gives us all the Mane six's dreams of the Gala (Which are all crushed....) This song is great, and has lasted me since my first introduction to it (it was the first thing I ever saw of ponies)

Those are my three favorite as of now!

If show songs then -

1. Becoming Popular

2. Art of the dress (Yep, I realy like Rarity's singing)

3. This day Aria

And if fandom songs then -

1. 20 Percent Cooler

2. Nightmare Night

3. Loyalty

(It was realy hard to decide:))

Edited by HungryTroll

That's easy:

3. This Day Aria- absolutely chilling piece, also brilliant in the way that it's sung by 2 characters but still technically 1 since one is impersonating the other, plus Fake Cadance's maliciousness and the real Cadance's emotions are really portrayed well in the VA's singing. An absolutely chilling and brilliant listening experience through and through.

2. The Smile Song- this song is so well loved by many, and my opinion of it is no exception. As much as I love the singing of other characters like Twilight and Rarity, Pinkie just blows them all away with this cheerfully epic eargasm. I can't think about, talk about, and of course listen to the song without a grin in my face. Plus, it has made me get up and dance, a truly rare feat. An absolute resonance of joy that has to be experienced by all FiM fans.

1. Winter Wrap Up- This song, man this song... as much as I love the other 2 on this list, nothing compares to the feeling I get when listening to Winter Wrap Up. Seeing all the ponies working and singing about their nonsensical winter cleaning just fills me with wonder and fascination over their world, and singing along is just pure fun. A truly delightful diddy of wonderful winter cleaning bliss.