Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is your favorite three days grace song?

~Sole~

If you guys like three days grace, would you mind sharing what your favorite song by them is? I understand not everyone likes them, but if you don't please don't insult them. Mine would have to be... BREAK! I love a lot of their songs, but break is just the best one, it just inspires me so much. So, if your a fan, I would like you to list the song, and say why you enjoy it so much.

I only like two songs by them really: "Never Too Late" and "Chalk Outline".

Never Too Late mainly because I have depression, and whenever I hear it, I understand there's other people out here who struggle with this. It basically says to me "never give up". Chalk Outline cause it has a sound I like in it I guess.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I only like two songs by them really: "Never Too Late" and "Chalk Outline".

Never Too Late mainly because I have depression, and whenever I hear it, I understand there's other people out here who struggle with this. It basically says to me "never give up". Chalk Outline cause it has a sound I like in it I guess.

if you like "never too late", then I think you'd like this song

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bZ6Dtat76UI

Its not as good as "never too late", but I like it. Sometimes it helps me feel better when I'm feeling bad.

Edited by drocsid-soahc

My two personal favorites are "Pain" and "Riot", of course I do like more of their songs. I also like "Never Too Late" and "I Hate Everything About You" as well. :D

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Three Days Grace song is, I'd have to say..."Time of Dying." This was hard for me to choose, but I've seen "Time of Dying" in so many great AMV's from YouTube (

, for example), that it's just become an iconic song in my playlist. Don't get me wrong, I love nearly every one of their songs, but this one is slightly better than all of them, to me.
  • Brohoof 1

Time of Dying. When I first heard it, I could empathize with the lyrics since it was a confusing time in my life. Break and Never Too Late also helped out during that time, too

My favorite would have to be either "Just like you" or "Riot"

I love them all,so it is hard for me to pick.

I loved to memorize the lyrics and sing them on the bus.

That is all.

I haven't followed them that much, but I do like "Pain" and "World so Cold". I mainly like them due to their tune and I listen to "Pain" when I go out for my jogs.

(edited)

Riot is the only song I've heard from them so I guess I don't really have a choice here. It's a good song anyways. Dunno why I never checked out their other songs.

Edited by Lumen

Pain, I Hate Everything About You, and Riot are my top three favorite songs from Three Days Grace. :) A very good band, so we could say they are very decent.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite song would have to be "Break" as well, it's just such a catchy song. Also I literally just finished a guitar cover of it, if you want to check it out maybe... :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpO-J4dsv1A

I agree, the song is awsome. The cover is good, but I still like the original better. Have you seen the music video of it? Its amazing!

I agree, the song is awsome. The cover is good, but I still like the original better. Have you seen the music video of it? Its amazing!

Aha yeah, it is indeed pretty amazing! Got to love those weird paint splattering effects and the slow motion camera shots xD 

• 8 years later...

Where do I start :-P

• Time of Dying (my first I heard, and perhaps still my favorite)
  • I Hate Everything About You
  • It's All Over
  • Animal I Have Become
  • Never Too Late
  • Riot
  • Get Out Alive
  • Break
  • The Good Life
  • Painkiller
  • Landmine

...Three Days Grace is one of my favorite bands if you couldn't tell :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Silk Glamour said:

wooowww

Gee, I dunno. You're the one who introduced me to the band. You tell me :toldya:

Oh no, no, no need to be humble :orly: We all are listening c:

Seriously tho... I suppose I was listening to Never Too Late a lot when I was in high school :3

3 hours ago, -Solstice- said:

Animal I have become. That was a staple of my childhood.

OH MY GOSH @Sir Hugoholic What did I tell you off forums about this song :toldya: It's the one you got me into.
See? @-Solstice- has good taste.

@Sir Hugoholic this is yours

Spoiler