Official MLP Forums Skype Group

Twilight Sparkle ✨

We have a new, official MLP Forums Skype group. We've had to abandon the original one for administrative reasons, so you will need to join the new one.

I've gone ahead and tried to invite as many people as I could to the new group, but it's more than possible I might've missed a few people. If you aren't in the group, please reply to this topic with your Skype name and you'll be added to it.

• Brohoof 9

Twilight SIG 8.png

Signature credit: Kyoshi

my Skype is:

S. John Navarro

anyone can add me again, I just ask no one adds me to any strange chat rooms without telling me :)

Add me please.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 1

2v7x6di.png

LRP's opinions are subject to change without notice. Fees and penalties still apply.

The skype name I use in the group chat is actually Enzo.Blaze, but I feel, with all the troll groups I've been getting added to, it might be safer not to announce to the world everypony's skype. Just a concern Edited by Ice

GAK

Mine is yazarkedi (the writer cat) when it's from my lagtop. I don't often use it, but I'll see if I can log in sometime soon.

I also have an account on my netbook, but that one's never used at all.

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

You can add me if you want, I'm not on often.. SnivySnake

"No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!"