Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite and least favourite of the main six?

PonyPowaX1000

Favorite: Rainbow Dash and/or Pinkie Pie (with honorable mention of Twilight). Rainbow Dash is obviously amazing, awesome and cute. A killer combination. I love Pinkie because she just makes me smile and I feel happy whenever she's on screen. Twilight is just epic. :P

Least Favorite: Fluttershy. I like her a lot, but compared to the rest of the mane six, she just doesn't interest me.

1: Rainbow Dash

2: Twilight Sparkle

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6. Fluttershy

I don't hate any of them, I just like Fluttershy the least. She also got negative points for making Pinkie Pie and Rarity cry.

• Brohoof 1

Such a hard decision...

Most Favorite: Twilight Sparkle

Part of my fondness of Twilight may be due to her being the central protagonist of the show, but it's mostly attributed to me seeing myself in her portrayed character (intellectual, leadership).

Least Favorite(but I still love them): Applejack

To me, Applejack's character seems the most stale of the Mane6. When you get down to it, she just doesn't seem to have much of a personality besides the implied hard-working country girl, but I still love her regardless.

~~

Such a hard decision...

Most Favorite: Twilight Sparkle

Part of my fondness of Twilight may be due to her being the central protagonist of the show, but it's mostly attributed to me seeing myself in her portrayed character (intellectual, leadership).

Least Favorite(but I still love them): Applejack

To me, Applejack's character seems the most stale of the Mane6. When you get down to it, she just doesn't seem to have much of a personality besides the implied hard-working country girl, but I still love her regardless.

~~

I honestly hate how the writers barely give Applejack much attention. If only they would give her more screen time in S3.

I can't really put down an exact order, but this is roughly how I feel

Fluttershy & Pinkiepie > Twilight & Applejack > Rarity > Rainbow (I still really like Rainbow though, I like them all)

/offtopic

We all know however that Derpy > Luna > all other ponies

Gah, I can't decide!! D:

Seriously, I've been trying to grab a favorite main character since the beggining of the show, but I just can't decide... I know my least favorite though: Twilight.

Now, I don't hate her. I just think that... Uh...

To be honest, I have no arguments against Twilight. SHE'S JUST NOT MY TYPE, OK?!

Rarity: So polite, generous, and kind

Applejack: A hard worker, one of the values I find important

Twilight Sparkle: A bit too concerned about education, but still a very good friend

Fluttershy: Too shy, extremely adorable, but too shy

Pinkie Pie: Too weird and random, I like her optimism though

Rainbow Dash: Egocentric. Rude. Immature. Thinks she's always the best. What more can I say?

Mine changes from time to time, but at the end of season 2, here is my ranking.

1. Fluttershy - It's quite obvious by my avatar ^_^ . Not for an obvious reason like, "she's adorable", but I consider her very relatable to me (as an introvert) and I feel for her when she gets bullied because I have been in similar situations.

2. Pinkie Pie - I didn't like her too much in Season 1 but now she's as funny as ever. Her 4th wall jokes and naivety are an added bonus. I love how she wants everypony to smile, and I wish everyone in real life was as nice as her.

3. Rainbow Dash - She was actually my favorite before, but Rainbow is a little egotistical and a little rude at times. Still really awesome though.

4. Twilight Sparkle - I like how Twilight works hard and studies a lot (like me) however she can be annoying when she overreacts about situations (ex. It's About Time)

5. Applejack - I like Applejack's hardworking attitude but honestly she isn't too relatable otherwise. Applejack wasn't shown much in Season 2, either :(

6. Rarity - I like Rarity a lot more now, but she still can be insensitive (ex. beginning of Ponyville Confidential). I like that Rarity's so suave, and I warmed up to her in Sweet and Elite. Other than that, I can't relate to her too well.

Can't wait to see how Season 3 will affect my opinions :)

My favorite pony of the Mane 6 is obviously Rainbow Dash. She's bold, adventurous, athletic, competitive and so on. She's the reason you see her on my avatars most of the time because she's got swag.

My least favorite is Fluttershy. She doesn't show much intestinal fortitude most of the time on the show and that she cares too much about the little creatures around her. She's just a goody two-shoe character that's my least favorite.

my favorite is pinkie pie because she a lot like me, Me and pinkie like to have a fun time. My least favorite is twilight sparkle because she reads to much and thinks she knows everything.

That is a clown question pal. Fluttershy all the way man. I can kind of relate to her in a way as I usually have her type of behavior when i'm outside and i'm not with friends. I'm generally quite and keep to myself but remain polite to others.

Rainbow Dash is obviously my favourite and the least favourite? I'm not sure who my least favourite is but I don't like Rarity that much.. Maybe because she just whines too much..

Favorite: Octavia

Least favo- what do you mean 'only the Mane 6?'

*Sigh* Fine.

Favorite: Twilight Sparkle, because I can empathize with her, for being the "nerdiest" among her friends, and who loves learning and such.

Least Favorite: Rarity. Fluttershy would've won simply because I find her boring, but Rarity... ugh, whiny, obnoxious, greedy, doesn't live up to her element, and she cares are 'fashion' and being with the 'in-crowd.' Which I dislike because most of the time the 'in-crowd' is just a bunch of charismatic idiots. Of course, there are exceptions.