Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite and least favourite of the main six?

PonyPowaX1000

Favorite - AJ, reminds me of myself and people I know in WV. she's cute, and down to earth :)

RD is my second favorite. her bragging sometimes annoys me... :/

Least favorite - Rarity and Fluttershy are tied.

I'd like Rarity if she didn't remind me of snobby girls I don't like. I DO like her at some points.

Fluttershy lacks appeal to me. She's cute but I find her character boring. :/

My favorite Mane 6 pony is Fluttershy: she's cute and shy (hence the name Fluttershy) and also very kind... but when she breaks down oh my is it entertaining to watch =D

Least favorite Mane 6... that's is going to be hard to answer. I like them all but if I have to say least favorite... that would be A.J. She's just there and has done nothing much to advance her character, I won't say that I hate her but she's just... vanilla. But I do love what the Fanfic writers have done with her =D

Fluttershy is my favorite, because she's awesome. Rarity is my least favorite, because she reminds me of a certain snobbish rich person I know (and HATE).

My favourite pony of the mane 6 would have to be Twilight. She doesn't really display any traits that I dislike and her bookworm personality really adds quite a few points to my standings.

As for my least favourite, that title has to belong to Applejack. It's not that I dislike her, quite far from it. I just feel she hasn't had as much time to shine as what the others have. I like her personality and everything, but I feel that she just needs a little more attention and development.

• Brohoof 1

I like fluttershy the most mainly because of how sweet and kind she is. That and I am a sucker for how adorable she is. My least favorite would be Dash. I am not partial to her attitude is all. I can give some respect to the people who act like they can't be moved by anything. But I can give greater respect to someone who knows kindness is stronger than shoving your ego, authority, or "awesomeness" in people's faces.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack is my favorite, from the start she has been. A lot of people don't like her for some reason (Don't quote me that you do, it's fine)... I'm really hoping she gets a song in Season 3!

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are tied for my least favorite. Rainbow because she's usually not polite and arrogant, Fluttershy because she's annoyingly useless. People like her just because she's cute, which is weird to me.

Why do so many people hate Rarity? She's really not a snob. Just because she has that kind of fancy style doesn't make her an automatic snob.

Twilight IS best pony. Twilight is funny and reacts exactly how I would in most situations. Close behind is Rainbow Dash, she's like me as well, being athletic and cocky at times. Also, rainbows.

My least favorite (I hate to say this because I love her, too) is Applejack. To me, she's too bland of a character. She has virtually no flaws and her character seems to be Rainbow Dash's without the "I'm better than you" mentality. But I still love AJ, shes cute and hardworking.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite:

Rainbow Dash because she is awesome, full on and is always ready to help her friends. OR.. Rarity because I am very much like her hehe.

Least Favorite: If I must*** choose one... it would have to be Twilight... She just seems less... I dunno from the others lol.

Awwwww man...... This is seriously a hard question.......

Favourite of the mane 6 would probably be....... :huh: Rainbowdash.... Or maybe Fluttershy?... ummmm no Rainbowdash would have to be my favourite :wub:

Ummmmm..... ahhhh....ermmmm.... Do I really have to answer this..... I seriously cannot pick a least favourite.... :blush:

I love them all too much ;) .

I actually got two favorite ponies from the mane six... which is Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. But when it comes to least favorite pony... I like all of them and I don't have a least favorite pony.

For my favourites, it's a tie between Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy and I share the same personality, we both have a lot in common too.

I like Rarity for her sofistication, creativity and wit.

Rainbow Dash because without her I wouldn't have joined the herd. I like her because she's a tomboy, she shows that not all girls are always girly girly.

And Pinkie Pie, because she's energetic and she puts a smile on my face.

My least favourite pony would have to be Twilight Sparkle. Not saying that I hate her, because without her there wouldn't be the Elements of Harmony. But after season two, she's kinda grown on me. So, I guess she's alright just not one of my favourites.

Not too sure where Applejack lies though. (oh, that pun and irony...)

Favorite- Rarity or Applejack

Rarity because her personality offers many hilarious moments. I can say the same thing about Applejack. Also Rarity has one heck of a singing voice.

Least Favorite- Pinkie Pie, I don't dislike her I just like her less then the others. She just can be really aggravating.

Twilight Sparkle and Rarity can occupy top place for me, but Twilight beats her out by the slimmest of margins. Twilight because of her bookish intelligence and levelheadedness, and Rarity for the creativity and desire to be more.

Rainbow Dash has never really impressed me. She's probably the least mature of the six and seems to have a tendency to hide her emotions and fears out of a need to maintain her self-image as strong-willed which I think causes her more problems than it solves.

Edited by JustFairness

Let's see...

Rarity would be my favorite, while Fluttershy would be my least favorite. I'd like to see more of Rarity's character development in season 3. As for Fluttershy, I feel like she has been the least developed out of all the Mane six during both seasons. Her personality doesn't help either.

best? obviously Spike!

but no, I would say Pinkie Pie, because she's always so cheerful (kinda like me)

and worst, that would have to be Rarity. I just don't find her interesting what-so-ever.

Favorite: Rainbow Dash she's funny, she's brave and she's tough and she possesses a sensitive side.

Last Favorite: Applejack She's OK, but really, she could be replaced by anypony and fill the same role. She has no unique abilities to make her stand her out. What makes her worthy of being the Element of Honesty over anyother pony. Twilight has superior magical skill, Rarity has an eye of aesthetics, Fluttershy has the stare, Dash has the Sonic Rainboom, Pinkie Pie is, well, Pinkie Pie and AJ is just AJ

Favorite: Rarity or Twilight.

Least Favorite: Applejack

I love Applejack and it was hard to pick a least favorite since they're all awesome, but I liked the others more than AJ.