Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite and least favourite of the main six?

PonyPowaX1000

Either Rarity (Too uptight) or Fluttershy (made my eyes bleed from cuteness, and that just hurt, man!).

Oh yes, favorite is either AJ (Basically dashie without the bragging and laziness, and who doesn't love dashie?) or Twilight (Much like myself, a bookworm who doesn't get out much).

Edited by HecateSix
  • Brohoof 1

Favourite is totally the most fabulous of every pony-the one, the only, the smexy wexy RARITY.

Fluttershy shouldn't even be in the Mane Six. She SUCKS.

Rarity is my favorite by far. Her personality has me won over, and the thought put into her is amazing. I also love her singing voice, and her voice actress is great overall. I also love her color scheme, and basically everything about her.

Applejack is my least favorite because I know someone in real life similar to her, and I hate them with a burning passion. Personal experiences made me dislike her. I also don't like her color scheme or her hat.

So, everypony knows I love RD from the bottom of my heart so let´s make some nice math to show my feelings about mane6.

Rainbow Dash > Applejack = Pinkie Pie > Fluttershy = Twilight Sparkle > Rarity.

So, my fav is RD and my least fav is Rarity. Lesson´s over .. for today.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Fluttershy is best pony! She's too cute for words and makes me laugh.

Applejack is least best pony! She is the frilly toothpick of the Mane 6 sandwich. No nutritional value, but looks good and holds things together.

Fluttershy shouldn't even be in the Mane Six. She SUCKS.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR5yvrTsYww

You do not, i repeat, YOU DO NOT, INSULT, FLUTTERSHY!

For me, MLP would not be half as fun as it is. Fluttershy for president!

• Brohoof 3

I hate no-pony because its people's opinion. I do think a few are overrated but the show would not be complete without all of them. This is basically how I feel. By favorite, I will consider it as you saying if I had to pick one to keep as my pet/friend. Probably Rarity. But I hate NO-PONY, YA HEAR!

My favorites are Fluttershy, Dashie, and Applejack. Dash is just awesome and Fluttershy is adorable all around and so sweet. If Fluttershy and Dashie had a magical filly lovechild, it would be me. lmao. And Applejack reminds me of chill, awesome people, and she's just a very pretty pony in general. <3 ^^

My least favorite of all of them.. ;-; *sniff* I don't know.. Twilight? I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH *sobs*

Favourite is Twilight, because she is the most like me.

Least favourite is Pinkie Pie. She has a few good episodes and provides the occasional comic relief but in my opinion she just comes off as annoying much of the time.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is Rainbow Dash, she reminds me of myself sometimes even if that's a side of me that doesn't come out often. My least favorite is Rarity, I don't relate to her at all.

For me it goes like this:

Rainbow Dash > Applejack > Twilight > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Rarity

It changes sometimes though. Fluttershy was third for a long time but I found her quite mean recently. Pinkie Pie used to be the last but it depends of how I feel.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. I guess I'm weird, because Rarity is my favorite and Rainbow Dash is my least favorite, which seems to be the opposite of the general brony population! Actually, I think Rarity and Pinkie Pie are tied for favorite.

Rarity=Pinkie Pie>Fluttershy>Applejack=Twilight>Rainbow Dash

My name should say it all, it's Pinkie Pie. She is funny, good singer, random, and can get along with everypony.

As for my least, I don't really dislike any of them that much. I have grown to like all of them. If I had to pick I would say Rarity. Why, guess because she is the more girly of the ground.

Gosh this is hard they all so cute :(

...Anyways B)...I say my favorite in the mane six is Twilight Sparkle is super cool smart and down right a CUTIE!

My least right now is Rarity, Sorry Rarity you know I love you but you gotta step it up girl?!

Twilight is my favorite pony.

Least favorite... Rarity. It doesn't mean I don't like her, no. I just like the other Mane 6 more. She is a great character, though!

I feel the same way although my favorite is Fluttershy and my least favorite is Rarity (i don't hate Rarity i just don't like her more than the others of the mane 6) Honestly Personality wise i think Rarity is one of the most developed Characters

Favorite: Dash. She's cute, funny, awesome and fun to watch her various attitudes and roles.

Least favorite: Tie between Rarity & Fluttershy. I don't have a reason. These two simply interest me the least. Twilight, Dash, Applejack and Pinkie interest me for various reasons more than them, so they're at the bottom of the pole.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1