Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

Well, the biggest problem is that I'm trans, soooo.... there's that.

Other than that, I've got ADHD, no attention span whatsoever, I have a tendency to troll people who aren't nice to others much worse than they were treating their original target to begin with, I main Teemo (And I'm starting to pick up Yorick), pretty sure I have early stages of carpel tunnel, I'm lazy, I care too much about some things, and not enough about other things, I'm very introverted, I always have my head in the clouds, I have too many fantasies to keep track of, I talk to myself sometimes, I still keep my stuffed animals, I believe in the supernatural, I have insomnia caused by paranoia about some things supernatural, I'm scared of the dark, I'm scared of pretty much everything else to boot, I'm shy towards new people, and even most people I already know, I have difficulty expressing myself, I have trouble trusting others, I have family issues... and probably a lot more.

Edited by Napstablook

What is wrong with me?

Hmm well there is a lot: depression, anxiety, not too confident, trying to be social but can't, obsessed with gaming, and just plain old me. But hey that's fine with me I guess.

I refuse to open up to people

I'm socially awkward IRL and not much better online

I feel depressed all the time

I have little to no motivation for anything anymore

I'm lazy

I'm whiny

I can be pretty cruel at times

I'm an idiot, for lack of a better term

I have no self confidence whatsoever

I have contemplated doing horrible things to myself and others in the past

I'm a coward

I just don't like myself and don't think anyone could

• Clingy

Oversensitive

Anxious

Self-conscious

Emotionally reactive

No attention spa- is that a butterfly?

Nervous wreck (at times)

A little too fiercely protective of friends

Very timid and cowardly

And I use emojis too often... :3

Lack of motivation, social anxiety to a certain degree.. Hopefully getting a job will fix these annoyances.

I have both Depression and Anxiety and the only way I can calm myself from either being really depressed or having an anxiety attack is by cutting myself. I'm also allergic to Dust. And I have sinuses that block my nasel passageways everytime I have the flu. If I don't take atibiotics while I have the Flu, I could die from nasel blockage. And then I have psoriasis. 

The right question is "What is right with me?". But well, I have various problems:

• Broken sleep pattern that clashes with my life directly
  • Inability to show my real feelings to the people near me
  • Tremendous lazyness that, again, makes my life harder
  • Weak body that makes me prone to illnesses and other things
  • Inferiority complex
  • Unability of putting my romantic thoughts together, and subsequent unability to express them
  • Not being able to care about my physical and/or mental status on behalf of others
  • Have I talked about how I detest being a male? Well, if I didn, there it goes
  • Very avenging towards those people that deserve it (I am not talking about calm revenges here)
Average normal wrong me, guys.

I used to want to kill half the world's population (with torture and laughter) and enslave the other half to do my will, and clean up the planet and ultimately save the world from poverty :3

I said it before, I was messed up...

draL9Qc.gif

I let people say I have Selective Mutism when I'm really just not shy at all but hate to talk to people. Besides my cats, I can not bring myself to fully trust anybody and have the mindset that I will just be hurt by them in the long run. 

I'm also not very connected to emotions that well anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I have severe ADD and I also tend to blow up at friends and family when I'm upset or tired. Also, I'm horribly jealous of everyone around me and I fail to see my own talents. These confidence issues have really made me depressed and angry. MLP:FiM is honestly one of the only things that keeps me happy, and these forums are the only place that I feel like I can just be myself. So, thanks everypony :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm weird, sometimes I don't think before saying something, I'm shy, I'm nervous, I can be really stupid, I have difficulty to explain things, when I don't know something I just say random things sometimes, I'm lazy (not all the time), I laugh for no reason and I'm annoying sometimes.

Edited by konakona
  • Brohoof 1

Medically? I have ADD and I need glasses :P

Hmm other flaws? This list could go on forever :lol:

I'm easily ticklish

I have my dad's feet

Masculine shoulders

Can't seem to speak up when I should..

Stumble on my words a lot

I seem to swim faster during practice than at swim meets :sunny:

My hair is dull

I'm someone who loves to always be prepared but find myself unprepared in situations where I thought I wouldn't need to be

I can't seem to wake up whenever I want to. Whenever I try to sleep a later time but set my alarm so I'll have a longer sleep, I still wake up so dang early in the morning :sunny: And then I can never get myself to get back to sleep >~<

- I overthink things a lot, yet sometimes also I'm careless and insensitive

- I have trouble controlling my anger

- Lazy

- Cocky

- Awkward/nervous

- Unoriginal

- I'm annoying, yet I'm easily annoyed

- I'm a horrible student

- I procrastinate :')

- I daydream instead of accomplishing the things I want to do

- Oh, and I beat myself up for lots of things. I don't know if you've noticed that.

adhd

not very social

on the computer all day

dont always eat well

procrastinate a bit, like my room is a mess, but it never goes past a certian point lol.

i can be a bit ignorant of others' situations sometimes, usually out of habit

should exercise more often

should be comfortable with myself more

and my skin has little bumps over my legs like dry skin or something or in-grown-hairs i have no idea. 

and i wake up dehydrated too often and my nose is fractured and a little crooked.

and iw as legitimately insane before, dont tell me everyones crazy or that crazy is fun etc, because you dont know what you are talking about, my brain cells were dieing from sleep deprivation, it hink crazy doesnt feel good lol, and i have more experience to justify my position than ooo caffeine high! Im crazy! i was so random today! not hormones or brain development or nothin, just crazy! 

I have Autism Spectrum Disorder, so I can come around as a jerk sometimes.(I'm managing, though.)

I'm told I also have ADHD, which I don't believe it.

And I don't talk a lot.  That's about it.

Pretty sure I have some form of depression, and maybe a minor case of ADD. I can focus on stuff, but you can only really capture my attention if I'm wholly interested or involved. Even then, I tend to drift off.

Oh, and the wanting to be alone and murder anybody who walks into my little bubble of solitude is a bit of an issue  :please:

Edited by Sekr Gray
  • Brohoof 1

I have several flaws that I'm currently working on:

-I get impatient easily.

-I tend to put up with a lot before finally speaking up. I'm non-confrontational.

-I'm incredibly stubborn. I think it's both a good and a bad quality, depending on the situation.

-I'm a perfectionist. If I don't think I can do something perfectly or right the first time, I don't want to do it at all. I also tend to take things to heart when I make a mistake, rather than accepting that I'm only human.

-I guess this one's a bit common, but I have struggled with anxiety greatly in the past. While it is much better now, I tend to lean more on the sensitive side, so it doesn't take too much to make me start worrying.

• Brohoof 1

I'm diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. It pretty much means I worry endlessly over too many things and can't handle stressful situations very well as makes me extremely anxious. But I've made progress over the years with therapy and self-help.

• Brohoof 1