Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

Can't sing to save my life.

Can't keep a writing schedule to make my fan fiction ready to be read by readers, for better or worse.

Impatient in the classroom trying to get my question/concern answered.

And those are just the ones off the top of my head

• Brohoof 1

I have bad anxiety and many problems like depression, OCD, ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome. Not to mention a bunch of other health issues that I have, due to genetics. I can't do a thing about them, unless I somehow found a magic pill or something.

Edited by Cash In

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

On 12/13/2018 at 9:52 AM, Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ said:

Oh trust me, there's a lot.

1. More than likely autistic
  2. Depressed
  3. Anxious
  4. Socially awkward
  5. Fairly lazy
  6. Eyesight is 20/45 or so
  7. Body is disproportionate 
  8. I identify as non-binary
  9. I'm a little unstable
  10. I'm way too perverted

That's just all I can think of now.

Pretty much this, alongside a couple of issues that aren't forum appropriate. I'm not as depressed as I used to be, though now I use my BF as a sort of emotional crutch (seems like he's still on-board with a relationship, but with him I can't always tell). I mean though if this doesn't work out, I'll probably be as depressed as I was back in 2018 and January/February of 2019. Though at least it sounds like he won't force me to go back home if it doesn't, which is good I guess.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ

On 6/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Splashee said:

I am left handed. It used to be considered wrong a long time ago.

Absolutely disgusting, we live in a post-left hand world, off to the gulag for you, Comrade! :glimmer:

As for the OP question, I have mild autism and I have some trouble interacting in social situations :blush: I also have struggled with Insomnia for most of my life, it really sucks :scoots:   

• Brohoof 1

I've been feeling unwell lately (physically, at least). I struggle at getting into a proper sleep schedule, myself. I also struggle in some social situations, though most people can't really tell that I do (I also have Autism- Asperger's Sydrome, specifically).

(edited)

I let things get to me, I can be quite sensitive and I care maybe a bit too much about what people think of me.

But, nopony has to be perfect. You all know the song: :please:

'We're not flawless, we're work in progress.' 

'So tell me what flaws you got two, 'cause I still like what's flawed about you.':adorkable:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Absolutely disgusting, we live in a post-left hand world, off to the gulag for you, Comrade! 

I know. That's why the society has taught me to pretend I am right handed. I pretend to draw, write, and scissor using my right hand, but when no one looks, I switch. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

Can’t just watch a whole video without clicking off and doing other things.

Can’t write my own original story with my own characters despite having every character developed and almost every plot point planned out.

I tell myself I need every possible port of every FNAF game even though it’s really unnecessary to go through everything again just for the heck of it.

Sometimes I get nervous around the most random people.

I like to try things that don’t work hoping they will work even though they never will.

My math has gotten so bad that I have to put basic multiplication in the calculator.

I thought Spain was it’s own thing and not a part of Europe. (I know NOTHING about Europe)

I keep making this list incredibly long cause apparently this is fun for me.

I abandon projects I should be working on for more projects.

In the morning, my hair looks like what my family has dubbed “The Lion King”

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty happy with myself, in isolation. But I am currently single, and one of these days I need to change that.

Oh, you wanted character flaws? Same ones as Twilight, basically.

I used to have OCD, a bad back and a swearing habit, but thankfully those things have been overcome. Right now I do get a bit depressed from time to time and I can be a selfish b-word when it comes to giving up or sharing my personal ‘alone time’ but aside from those things I’m okay. (Knocking on wood).

• Brohoof 1

ya, so I know I've commented on this, but that ain't even the tip of the iceberg because I have so much wrong with me.

• getting jealous very easily, but like...it's weird: for example, if a person relates more to a fictional character than I do, my Hell Naw Mode™ gets activated, cause I'M THE ONE WHO RELATES MORE! YOU CAN'T OUT RELATE-ME. same thing with talented people. This is why I HATE talent shows, because they make me feel bad cause I can't do shit.

• 10 months later...

I’ve posted here before but I have to add that I have a bit of a stuttering/stammering problem that’s been getting progressively worse. It mostly happens when I’m tired or excitable, at which point I get tongue-tied and unable to get the right words out. I used to be a spectacular speaker and have had jobs where I’ve been paid to speak publicly. But now I’ve lost the ability and I don’t know why.

(edited)

To my knowledge, as of right now, officially diagnosed, no.

Unless glasses count.

My knees randomly hurt, I think that's traceable to a 1st grade incident though. 

I'm usually in a hurry to get everything done, then get stuck being bored because I ran out of things to do. On a farm. How does one do that?

Edited by TheGleaner