Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

Oh I forgot, my ankles pop when I walk?? I've never once been able to find a cause. No pain, just a loud pop. 

Used to do that with my knee about once a year.

Then it just stopped.

Whats wrong with me? tbh not really much thats wrong, more stuff I hate about my body and mind. 

I guess I have a little OCD, but thats more to do with my artwork, gotta make sure its clean. 

My eye sight isnt 100%, I need glasses to read text from a distance, but its getting worse. Ive been needing to wear them to play games now. 

I used to have anxiety, but thats just completely gone since I started dating Denz and started my job here. 

Im quite unfit, but slowly working that off. 

umm. I think thats it, unless you count the female sterotypings of worrier and oblivious to some things 

^^; 

I used to have ADHD but ultimately grew out of it and I isolated myself for years when I moved from my hometown when I was 15.

My worst problem really was that I was a serious alcoholic at the age of 21. I'm a lot better now but I still drink quite a bit.

The main thing that is wrong with me is my utter inability to express frustrations in real life. For whatever reason I always bite back everything I want to say and just let my own anger turn on myself. It's really annoying, to say the least.

• 1 year later...

OCD but I'm getting on top of that though. The lingering aftereffects of a near fatal car accident I was in a couple years ago. I still have some breathing/choking issues. The medical dramas never tell you that being ventilated can actually cause lung damage and injury to your esophagus! That's slooowly improving now. I have some problems with my back, but that's improving too. Here's a tip. Don't ever crash into a large tree. The tree always wins!

Seriously though. To this day I have absolutely no memory of the crash. I'm kind of grateful about that.

Mentally: Pretty sound, thankfully.

Physically: Not much wrong, but I am noticing that my lower back and right shoulder is aching more and more as I get older. I'm probably starting to pay the price after all those years as a small engine mechanic. Lifting twin cylinder engines certainly didn't help. :P

• Brohoof 1

What is wrong with me? I drink too much Coke. :maud:

No but seriously, I don't have any major mental or physical health issues. I think I do have slight anxiety and OCD, though. :sealed: And I tend to get nervous a lot and have a hard time relaxing.....but I wouldn't really call that a mental health issue? I mean it doesn't affect my everyday life in a bad way, so....

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Oh trust me, there's a lot.

1. More than likely autistic
  2. Depressed
  3. Anxious
  4. Socially awkward
  5. Fairly lazy
  6. Eyesight is 20/45 or so
  7. Body is disproportionate 
  8. I think I have Gender Dysphoria
  9. I'm a little unstable
  10. I'm way too perverted

That's just all I can think of now.

What's wrong with me? Nothing in my perceptive, can't say what the others would think though. (Hopefully the same eh?) :orly: