gaming Your most epic moment in gaming?

Speedy Transition

for me it would have to be any moment I beat a guy whos bragging about how good he is in any fighting game, but for example i'll use SoulCalibur 5 so guy was bragging in Global Colosseo about how no one could beat him. so we started he picked Natsu who was OP as hell at the time and still kinda is and i picked Z.W.E.I who is low tier

the entire match was me waiting for him to teleport close and i can pull of a fun combo, and the last match i managed to take 75% of his health with one combo and before i delivered the final blow.. he rage quit.

other then that hhmm mega man 9 was non stop epic, and assassinations in halo reach (boy was it fun, i still have my scrap book on bungie .net)

My most epic moment?...Easy.

When I passed the final part of the last final secret in Drakengard, the one with the white and black rings, Chapter XIII, Verse 3. Why is this most epic? Because that part is difficult as all hell, and because I literally lost my consciusness when doing it. As in, the last 30 seconds came...and that's all I remember. I'm serious. I can't remember what the hell did I do during the last 30 seconds of that part. All I know is that, when I passed it, I was so happy I just went and screamed "TAKE THAT YOU DAMNED RINGS! TAKE THAT!"

Pretty much any time me and my brother play Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus together. We are pretty evenly matched a lot of the time so we have epic battles. We also have a tendency to do the cliche Sol vs Kai battle. (I use Sol, he uses Kai)

I can't wait until I get a second PS3 controller so we can play BlazBlue together. Epic battles will be had.

I also gotta say something for my battle with the Trickster in Final Fantasy XII. When I finished it everyone, including Monid, were dead and Penelo was left with 500HP and would have died in the next hit and then she used a Balance Mote and beat it. I was like "holy shit O_O"

A few things come to mind...

Beating the first dungeon of Oracle of Ages in under 3 minutes (not on my first time playing obviously).

Beating Ninja Gaiden (NES). Just 'cause it's freaking Ninja Gaiden.

Just barely winning a race in Mario Kart 64 by getting a drafting boost off of Wario at the last possible opportunity.

Catching Ho-Oh with a normal Poké Ball in Soul Silver.

When I was 9 and I beat Metroid Fusion on a roadtrip

When I beat the first Halo game with 32 seconds left to go

When I was able to beat an elite 4 for the first time without using a level 100 traded to me( thats what I always did before)

Lastly when I beat Fuse which was the final boss in the MMO fusionfall

lol I beat Metroid Fusion on a road trip too! :P God I love that game...

Anyways...God I play so much games I can only remember things that happened lately.....

-FNV-Killing a bunch of fiends with the hunting shotgun(Awesomest weapon evah!)

-Skyrim-Killing dragons....

-Super Smash Bros-Pwning.....

-Majora's Mask- The entire freakin game is epic, what more can I say?

Son, you're asking me to pick a single moment out of about 22 years of gaming. I've sunk so many hours into that hobby that you're asking the impossible. Back when I was a kid playing NES games, simply beating one of them was an epic feat.

I'm such a BAMF at all of my games, I come in contact with all sorts of epic moments. Gunning aliens, gunning Russians, gunning the police, plucking Pikmin, turning into a paper airplane, getting into duels, destroying human-harvesting machines, and becoming Pokemon Champion to name a few.

No scope across the map quad on MW2. I left the game after that and turned my 360 off. I wasn't going to play after making a shot like that. Always end on a good note.

Edited by SongBrony

My most "epic" moment of gaming was when I was playing Dead Space 2. I was going through hardcore difficulty and I had only 3 saves. I used my last one on ch 12. So if I died, I would have to restart on ch 12. I made it to ch 15, it was hell, and survived and beat the game. It was harder than I sounds. But yea.

• Brohoof 1

Swordless run in Legend of Zelda, Swordless run in Ocarina of Time, 23% Metroid Prime, 15% Super Metroid.

Of course, how could one forget...

CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR ON VETERAN

Damn that endless grenade spam....

Future proudest moment: Mega Man 10 Mr. Perfect..... AKA... with No Damage

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 2

Of many......i cant decide between these 2.

Getting 116 kills and 2 deaths in a demolition game on summit. (COD Blops)

Going up against an IS-7, T-95, IS-3, T-54 And a leichtraktor all in my E-100 and winning with around 200 hp left. (World of tanks)

Edited by Dice The Titanic Brony

I had many epic moments (to me) mainly in Crysis, the original, I was playing on delta mode and i was on the lvl where it was a giant battlefield with tanks and a mountain was fallilng apart, and my tank was about to explode, so i got out and it blew up. There were many tanks and soilders still around, so i had to move quickly and take cover. I used most of my ammo to kill off soilders, leaving me with my hand guns, and there was a tank so i looked around and grabbed an explosive barrel, used maximum speed to run then maximum strength to jump over the tank and throw the barrel at it, while in the air, i got my pistols out and shot the barrel thus destroying the tank.

Edited by Blueheart48
  • Brohoof 1

This, is the most glorious moment in gaming.

Ever.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9xtXPD3BA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

But! Is it your most glorious moment in gaming? :P hahahah Nice video though mate who ever it was playing.

When I was 9 and I beat Metroid Fusion on a roadtrip

When I beat the first Halo game with 32 seconds left to go

When I was able to beat an elite 4 for the first time without using a level 100 traded to me( thats what I always did before)

Lastly when I beat Fuse which was the final boss in the MMO fusionfall

Ah yeah! I too have a fair bit of a tail to tell about beating Halo Combat Evolves hahahaha, and a fair few tails about beating Halo 3 four-way co-op on Mythic! hahah

My most "epic" moment of gaming was when I was playing Dead Space 2. I was going through hardcore difficulty and I had only 3 saves. I used my last one on ch 12. So if I died, I would have to restart on ch 12. I made it to ch 15, it was hell, and survived and beat the game. It was harder than I sounds. But yea.

I remember playing Hardcore mode... ugh I did it in 1 day, I had 6 deaths.

I died literally right as soon as you gain control, I walked into a Necro on a bed and died, it pissed me off cus I had to watch the entire intro again right after I finished watching it.

I died right before my save in chapter 10, pissed me off.

last save was before the eye machine, thank god too because I screwed it up 4 times, and I never screwed it up before then....

Also... Force gun. Best gun. Just sayin.

Edited by TOMahwk

• 3 months later...

1. Getting the Hylian shield in skyward sword... on hero mode

2.Getting the achievement in scott pilgrim vs the word where you have to beat an entire level without getting hit.

3.Clearing over 40 waves in plants vs zombies on survival endless

4.Beating halo reach on legendary

I got a few.

One of which had to be getting a super huge long (Over 20) kill streak on a Halo game before. Me and my friends were playing something, and I just started killing everyone. Epicly epicness right there.

Another was getting to round 40 something with my friend on the Call of the Dead zombie map in Black Ops.

Playing Counterstrike Global Offensive. Last person on my team, P250 in hand and I had to defuse the bomb. 3 or 4 enemies left and I miraculously killed them all. A pistol vs. AK47's and P90's. Can you say CLUTCH?

I have had quite a few, fighting The End in Metal Gear Solid 3, fighting 1 jedi master and his padawan at the same time in the Sith Warrior story in Star Wars the Old Republic without being able to use any of my companions and finally seeing Giygas for the first time when I played Earthbound that is seriously one of the creepiest final boss battles ever.

• Brohoof 1