Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is the worst sound in the world, MLP forums?

termenchecks

For me, it's the sound of animals in pain.

MAKES ME CRY

EVERY

DAMN

TIME

*sniffles*

They make the most horrible noises...

• Brohoof 2

Tinnitus. The worst sound you can ever get, and the worst part is that it's permanent until further notice.

Hhmmm.... Polish Spitfire's voice. That voice made my sperm commit suicide.

How enjoyably graphic.

• Brohoof 1

This.

Besides the fact that is indefinitely one of the greatest and most iconic sound system trademarks out there, it haunted me throughout all my childhood.

• Brohoof 2

The sound of a poorly made eraser at the end of a pencil breaking and the metal part making that screeching noise across the paper. The mere thought of that sent a shiver down my spine.

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

everytime i hear (even think) about the x-files theme song i get seriously scared. dont know why tho. good thing i've got relaxing music on now.

my biggest fear has to be dolls. i had to get something for my aunt in their attic a cuople of weeks ago and right behind that door there were fucking three dolls sitting on a fucking chair facing my direction. i didnt dare to move a muscle until they came to check on me. (yeah seriously)

and jersey shore.

EDIT: wtf wrong thread

Edited by anonymstol

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

AAARRRGGG!!!! Sweet mother of Celestia, you little turd! Shut the hell up! Although I do enjoy it when toddlers cry. I love to see the little demons in pain... (Yeah, I'm evil, get over it.)

couldn't agree more. I cannot stand babies and their incessant crying for no reason. Pretty much babies in general annoy the life out of me

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

AAARRRGGG!!!! Sweet mother of Celestia, you little turd! Shut the hell up! Although I do enjoy it when toddlers cry. I love to see the little demons in pain... (Yeah, I'm evil, get over it.)

This

Can't understand how those parents can stand those banshee-worthy screams all night. Hearing it just for one minutes really drives me nuts

I've got a few sounds that I HATE royally. Here's the list:

Baby crying: Not only are babies ugly as f*ck, they're also incredibly annoying when they cry. And sometimes, they do it for absolutely no reason! I hate babies.

Someone eating: May sound picky but I hate that sound. That's why I almost never eat with my family.

Someone chewing gum: Enough said. KIDS AT SCHOOL CHEW IT LIKE A BUNCH OF COWS! Seriously, you want me to do my exam beside THAT! Makes me regret that it was once forbidden at school, it should have stay that way.

There's a bunch of other sounds that I can't stand. I'm picky about those...

• Brohoof 1

Nails on a chalkboard, I mean really, who doesn't hate the sound of nails on a chalkboard? :blink:

Is it bad that i find it kind of relaxing? I just do that to make myself feel all...relaxed.

The worst sound in the world has to be bullets ripping their way through human flesh. Don't believe me? I witnessed a murder when I was still just a little filly.

• Brohoof 2

I've heard some pretty horrible sounds before. Animals in suffering, scratching on a black board, and so on.

But let's be real here. You don't get much worse than this.

On an even more serious note, I find the Swedish, Japanese, Spanish, and Chinese languages very gross sounding. Although not gross all the time, many of the times I've heard it, it makes my ears want to bleed.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 1

The most annoying sound to me...hearing people chew their food without closing

I have a friend who does this, smacking so incredibly loud its irritating...already told him multiple times on this to chew his mouth closed but he still does it...

MUST LOVE AND TOLERATE...RESIST URGE...TO RANT

• Brohoof 1